Introduction, The Missing Conqueror
1. Previous to 1937, where was Genghis Khan's soul?
(a) In the Forbidden City.
(b) A Buddhist monastery in central Mongolia.
2. Who had henchmen execute approximately thirty thousand Mongols in the 1930s?
(a) Herbert Hoover.
(c) The Pope.
3. What is another name for a Spirit Banner?
(a) Walking Stick.
(c) Rain Stick.
4. What does a Spirit Banner proclaim?
5. What does the wind in the horsehair of a Spirit Banner inspire?
(a) A village to remain at peace.
(b) A warrior to fight every battle.
(c) A warrior to pursue his destiny.
(d) A village to defend themselves.
6. When a warrior dies, where does his soul go?
(a) The sky.
(b) The sun.
(c) The wind.
(d) His Spirit Banner.
7. What kind of education did Genghis Khan receive?
(a) Genghis Khan took a few years of classes in his village.
(b) Genghis Khan went to school as an adult, to catch up.
(c) He traveled to learn from a teacher when he was a teenager.
(d) He recieved no formal education.
This section contains 4,108 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)