|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
Essay Topic 1
Using the Figure 2-2 table, thoroughly explain three lifecycle fallacies. How do these fallacies give an inaccurate view of the lifecycle?
Essay Topic 2
Explain specifically the behavior and attitudes of the midlife phase of the Awakener lifecycle during the Revolutionary Cycle? Who were its leaders? What were their attitudes towards religion and politics?
Essay Topic 3
With their passing, the Transcendentals left America an enduring projection of their peer personality. How specifically did Transcendentals affect American thought and behavior for years to come.
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)