Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
Essay Topic 1
In the midst of a Crisis Era, in the turning point years of 1937 to 1943, how did Americans view the future? What was the mentality of that view? How was the future to be accomplished? How was each generation involved?
Essay Topic 2
Explain specifically with details Figure 7-1. What is the significance of the age location in history of the Puritans, Cavaliers, Glorious, and Enlighteners?
Essay Topic 3
Using the Figure 2-2 table, thoroughly explain three lifecycle fallacies. How do these fallacies give an inaccurate view of the lifecycle?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)