|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
2. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
3. What is not a principal endowment of a Civic generation?
4. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
5. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does this quote mean: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?
2. What was the 13er generation's composition of families during the Millennial Cycle?
3. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
4. Define Manifest Destiny.
5. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
6. Why does the Awakener life cycle of the Revolutionary Cycle read like a prophecy?
7. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
8. What were Jim Crow laws?
9. During the Great Power Cycle, what American holiday tradition was initiated?
10. What was the 1950s image of the future?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain specifically the behavior and attitudes of the midlife phase of the Awakener lifecycle during the Revolutionary Cycle? Who were its leaders? What were their attitudes towards religion and politics?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the child nurture relationships for the four generational types. How does childhood nurture play a major role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
Essay Topic 3
Explain and describe the four constellational eras and their moods. Specifically apply those four constellational eras to events in American history.
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)