|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
2. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
3. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
4. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
5. Who was a "son of thunder"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Jim Crow laws?
2. What was the "settlement movement"?
3. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
4. During the Great Power Cycle, what American holiday tradition was initiated?
5. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
6. Describe the first social moment of the Revolutionary Cycle.
7. How did the roles of Awakener women change during the Revolutionary Cycle?
8. What was the 1950s image of the future?
9. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
10. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain specifically with details Figure 7-1. What is the significance of the age location in history of the Puritans, Cavaliers, Glorious, and Enlighteners?
Essay Topic 2
Explain and describe the four constellational eras and their moods. Specifically apply those four constellational eras to events in American history.
Essay Topic 3
Explain with specific detail how the Reformation Cycle's two social moments prepared for the Puritans of the Colonial Cycle.
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)