|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
2. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
3. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
4. What is not a principal endowment of a Civic generation?
5. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
Essay Topic 1
List at least six significant facts about the Compromiser Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle. Why was the War of 1812 significant? How did women's roles change? What new vocabulary did they introduce? Where did they settle? What were their feelings about children? Answer these or explain any other six Compromiser facts.
Essay Topic 2
In the midst of a Crisis Era, in the turning point years of 1937 to 1943, how did Americans view the future? What was the mentality of that view? How was the future to be accomplished? How was each generation involved?
Essay Topic 3
Explain with specific detail how the Reformation Cycle's two social moments prepared for the Puritans of the Colonial Cycle.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)