Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
Essay Topic 1
Summarize the so-called "Second American Revolution." Who were the important people involved? What were the significant events? What was the result of the final outcome?
Essay Topic 2
Explain and describe the four constellational eras and their moods. Specifically apply those four constellational eras to events in American history.
Essay Topic 3
What was the "Consciousness Revolution" of the Boom awakening during the Millennial Cycle? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)