|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
2. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
3. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
4. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
5. What is a Civic's preoccupation in elderhood?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Schelsinger's cycles of American history with those of the authors.
Essay Topic 2
What was the "Consciousness Revolution" of the Boom awakening during the Millennial Cycle? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the 1961 and 1964 cohort groups from information in the text and the Figure 2-1 table. Consider aptitude tests, substance abuse, violent crimes, and drunk driving.
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)