|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
2. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
3. What is an Civic's idea of God?
4. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
5. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
Essay Topic 1
The text was published in 1991. What general predictions did the authors make for the remainder of the 90s? Which three generational cultures will emerge? What will their roles be?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Schelsinger's cycles of American history with those of the authors.
Essay Topic 3
How was the Atomic Age ushered into the world? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)