|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
2. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. What is not a principal endowment of an Adaptive generation?
5. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the 1950s image of the future?
2. What happened to academic grades during the Millennial Cycle?
3. What are "generational endowments"?
4. What was the 13er generation's attitude toward domestic activity during the Millennial Cycle?
5. What is a generation's "morphology"?
6. What is quantitative insight?
7. What was the Boom generation's only common consensus about the Vietnam conflict?
8. Why does the Awakener life cycle of the Revolutionary Cycle read like a prophecy?
9. What was Black Friday?
10. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using Figure 4-2, take a former cycle of secular crisis to spiritual awakening in American history and report the typical and specific reactions of the four generational types on the chart during those times.
Essay Topic 2
Explain and describe the four constellational eras and their moods. Specifically apply those four constellational eras to events in American history.
Essay Topic 3
With their passing, the Transcendentals left America an enduring projection of their peer personality. How specifically did Transcendentals affect American thought and behavior for years to come.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)