Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
Essay Topic 1
Explain with specific detail how the Reformation Cycle's two social moments prepared for the Puritans of the Colonial Cycle.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the child nurture relationships for the four generational types. How does childhood nurture play a major role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
Essay Topic 3
Explain specifically with details Figure 7-1. What is the significance of the age location in history of the Puritans, Cavaliers, Glorious, and Enlighteners?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)