|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
2. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
3. What is an Adaptive's preoccupation in elderhood?
4. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
5. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain with specific detail how the Reformation Cycle's two social moments prepared for the Puritans of the Colonial Cycle.
Essay Topic 2
Explain specifically with details Figure 7-1. What is the significance of the age location in history of the Puritans, Cavaliers, Glorious, and Enlighteners?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Schelsinger's cycles of American history with those of the authors.
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)