|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
3. Who was a "son of thunder"?
4. What is a Idealist's style of leadership?
5. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain with a specific example how generational awareness applies not only to where a cohort-group finds itself today, but also to where it is expected to go tomorrow.
Essay Topic 2
The text was published in 1991. What general predictions did the authors make for the remainder of the 90s? Which three generational cultures will emerge? What will their roles be?
Essay Topic 3
Explain and describe the four constellational eras and their moods. Specifically apply those four constellational eras to events in American history.
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)