|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not a principal endowment of a Reactive generation?
2. What is an Civic's idea of God?
3. Which was not an American history cycle?
4. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
5. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Black Friday?
2. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
3. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
4. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
5. What happened to academic grades during the Millennial Cycle?
6. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
7. How did the roles of Awakener women change during the Revolutionary Cycle?
8. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
9. What was the 13er generation's attitude toward domestic activity during the Millennial Cycle?
10. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the child nurture relationships for the four generational types. How does childhood nurture play a major role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
Essay Topic 2
In the midst of a Crisis Era, in the turning point years of 1937 to 1943, how did Americans view the future? What was the mentality of that view? How was the future to be accomplished? How was each generation involved?
Essay Topic 3
Explain specifically the behavior and attitudes of the midlife phase of the Awakener lifecycle during the Revolutionary Cycle? Who were its leaders? What were their attitudes towards religion and politics?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)