|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
2. What plays a large role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
3. What did George Bush do during WWII?
4. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
5. Who wrote Exile's Return?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What was the attitude towards children from the mid-1960s through the early 1980s?
2. What are the four generational types and their relationship to each other?
This section contains 842 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)