Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
Essay Topic 1
List at least six significant facts about the Compromiser Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle. Why was the War of 1812 significant? How did women's roles change? What new vocabulary did they introduce? Where did they settle? What were their feelings about children? Answer these or explain any other six Compromiser facts.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the 1961 and 1964 cohort groups from information in the text and the Figure 2-1 table. Consider aptitude tests, substance abuse, violent crimes, and drunk driving.
Essay Topic 3
Beginning with the Armada Crisis, summarize the five secular events which marked "the swift and sweeping change in the secular world." How did each begin? How did each end? What men were rising-adult leaders during each?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)