|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
2. Who was a "son of thunder"?
3. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
4. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
5. For the Inner-Driven era, what are the years of post-elderhood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to academic grades during the Millennial Cycle?
2. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
3. What does this quote mean: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?
4. What are "generational endowments"?
5. Describe the first social moment of the Revolutionary Cycle.
6. What was the Boom generation's only common consensus about the Vietnam conflict?
7. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
8. What was Black Friday?
9. What is quantitative insight?
10. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Summarize the so-called "Second American Revolution." Who were the important people involved? What were the significant events? What was the result of the final outcome?
Essay Topic 2
Explain with a specific example how generational awareness applies not only to where a cohort-group finds itself today, but also to where it is expected to go tomorrow.
Essay Topic 3
What was the "Consciousness Revolution" of the Boom awakening during the Millennial Cycle? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)