|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
2. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
3. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
4. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
5. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the attitude towards children from the mid-1960s through the early 1980s?
2. How were the Civics of the Glorious Generation in the Colonial Cycle looked on?
3. Who composed the European cohort-group of 1584-1614?
4. What are the timespans separating the four pivotal events of American history?
5. Describe Reactives in an inner-driven era.
6. As America entered an Inner-Driven era in 1905, how did attitudes towards Lost city kids change?
7. What is a generational constellation?
8. How do the authors treat their analysis of the generations?
9. What are some timeless denominators of the human lifecycle?
10. What are the four phases of one generation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain specifically with details Figure 7-1. What is the significance of the age location in history of the Puritans, Cavaliers, Glorious, and Enlighteners?
Essay Topic 2
How was the Atomic Age ushered into the world? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
Essay Topic 3
What was the "Consciousness Revolution" of the Boom awakening during the Millennial Cycle? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)