|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
2. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
3. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
4. Which type of generational child was suffocated and overprotected?
5. What is affected by how students are taught?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the two social moments of the Reformation Cycle?
2. When this book was written, what were the four great periods of crisis in American history?
3. What is peer personality?
4. Define cohort.
5. Describe Reactives in an inner-driven era.
6. How would the four different generational groups act if a war arose?
7. What are the timespans separating the four pivotal events of American history?
8. What are the central roles for the four phases of a generation?
9. How did the young Adaptive generation of those under 18 years respond to the Colonial Cycle?
10. Describe Civics during a crisis era.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How was the Atomic Age ushered into the world? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
Essay Topic 2
Explain with a specific example how generational awareness applies not only to where a cohort-group finds itself today, but also to where it is expected to go tomorrow.
Essay Topic 3
The text was published in 1991. What general predictions did the authors make for the remainder of the 90s? Which three generational cultures will emerge? What will their roles be?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)