|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
2. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
5. How do midlife generations tend to raise current generations?
Short Essay Questions
1. To whom did Americans turn during all four of its secular crises?
2. How were the Civics of the Glorious Generation in the Colonial Cycle looked on?
3. What are the four generational types and their relationship to each other?
4. What other alternating patterns in American history move synchronously between the push and pull of different generations?
5. How would the four different generational groups act if a war arose?
6. When this book was written, what were the four great periods of crisis in American history?
7. How did the young Adaptive generation of those under 18 years respond to the Colonial Cycle?
8. What kind of childhood did Reactive generations have?
9. Who composed the European cohort-group of 1584-1614?
10. What are some timeless denominators of the human lifecycle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In the midst of a Crisis Era, in the turning point years of 1937 to 1943, how did Americans view the future? What was the mentality of that view? How was the future to be accomplished? How was each generation involved?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Schelsinger's cycles of American history with those of the authors.
Essay Topic 3
How was the Atomic Age ushered into the world? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)