|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
2. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
3. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
4. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
5. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who composed the European cohort-group of 1584-1614?
2. What are the four phases of one generation?
3. What are the four generational types and their relationship to each other?
4. Describe Idealists in an awakening era.
5. What is a generational constellation?
6. How do the authors treat their analysis of the generations?
7. What kind of childhood did Reactive generations have?
8. What common milestones of life are explained in the book Passages?
9. How does Klingberg's periods of activity cycle differ from the authors' of the text?
10. How is Gallows Hill near Salem, Massachusetts significant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the "Consciousness Revolution" of the Boom awakening during the Millennial Cycle? What were the events? Who were the major people involved? What was the public sentiment?
Essay Topic 2
List at least six significant facts about the Compromiser Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle. Why was the War of 1812 significant? How did women's roles change? What new vocabulary did they introduce? Where did they settle? What were their feelings about children? Answer these or explain any other six Compromiser facts.
Essay Topic 3
Explain specifically the behavior and attitudes of the midlife phase of the Awakener lifecycle during the Revolutionary Cycle? Who were its leaders? What were their attitudes towards religion and politics?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)