|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
2. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
3. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
(a) Age of Enlightenment.
(b) Era of Good Feeling.
(c) Superpower America.
(d) Transcendental Era.
4. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) Barbra Streisand.
(c) Ted Koppel.
(d) Gore Vidal.
5. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
(a) Substance abuse.
(b) Birth rates.
(c) Military enlistments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
2. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
3. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
4. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
5. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
2. What was the 13er generation's composition of families during the Millennial Cycle?
3. How did the roles of Awakener women change during the Revolutionary Cycle?
4. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
5. What was the "settlement movement"?
6. Define Manifest Destiny.
7. What is a generation's "morphology"?
8. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
9. What was the 1950s image of the future?
10. What were Jim Crow laws?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)