|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Civic's preoccupation in elderhood?
2. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Jim Abbott.
(b) Michael Jordan.
(c) David Letterman.
(d) Eddie Murphy.
3. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
4. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
(a) Thomas Hardy.
(b) Winfield Scott.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) Alexander Riddle.
5. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) William Bennett.
(b) Bill Bradley.
(c) Dan Quayle.
(d) Jesse Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
2. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
3. What is a Idealist's style of leadership?
4. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
5. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the 13er generation's composition of families during the Millennial Cycle?
2. What was the 1950s image of the future?
3. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
4. Describe the first social moment of the Revolutionary Cycle.
5. How did the roles of Awakener women change during the Revolutionary Cycle?
6. What are "generational endowments"?
7. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
8. Why does the Awakener life cycle of the Revolutionary Cycle read like a prophecy?
9. Define Manifest Destiny.
10. How did the missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle redefine the role of women in American public life?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)