|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) John Witherspoon.
(b) John Wesley.
(c) Samson Occum.
(d) Roger Sherman.
2. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Willy Brandt.
(b) Charles de Gaulle.
(c) George Orwell.
(d) Ferdinand Marco.
4. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) French and Indian War.
(b) Religious Intolerance.
(c) Transcendental Era.
(d) World War I, Prohibition.
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Charles Chaplin.
(b) Albert Schweitzer.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Mao Zedong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Civic's preoccupation in elderhood?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. What is an Reactive's idea of God?
4. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
5. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the Great Power Cycle, what American holiday tradition was initiated?
2. Describe the first social moment of the Revolutionary Cycle.
3. What was the Boom generation's only common consensus about the Vietnam conflict?
4. How did the missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle redefine the role of women in American public life?
5. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
6. What is a generation's "morphology"?
7. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
8. What does this quote mean: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?
9. Who was Charles Finney?
10. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)