|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Idealist's style of leadership?
(a) Pragmatic, cautious.
(b) Righteous, austere.
(c) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(d) Grand, expansive.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Charles de Gaulle.
(b) Ferdinand Marco.
(c) Willy Brandt.
(d) George Orwell.
3. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
(a) John the Baptist.
4. Which was not an American history cycle?
(b) Great Power.
(c) Civil War.
5. What is an Idealist's idea of God?
(a) He is love.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is persuasion.
(d) He is power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an Reactive's idea of God?
2. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
3. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
4. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
5. What is a paradigm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does this quote mean: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?
2. What was the 1950s image of the future?
3. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
4. What are "generational endowments"?
5. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
6. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
7. What was Black Friday?
8. What was the "settlement movement"?
9. What was the mood in America from the middle to late 1980s?
10. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)