|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) Jonathan Edwards.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) Daniel Webster.
(d) James Monroe.
2. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
3. Which was not an Reactive lifecycle?
4. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
(c) John the Baptist.
5. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
(a) Thomas Riddle.
(b) Alexander Stevens.
(c) Winfield Scott.
(d) Nat Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
2. What is a paradigm?
3. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
4. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are "generational endowments"?
2. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
3. What was the 13er generation's composition of families during the Millennial Cycle?
4. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
5. How did the roles of Awakener women change during the Revolutionary Cycle?
6. What was the mood in America from the middle to late 1980s?
7. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
8. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
9. What does this quote mean: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?
10. Why does the Awakener life cycle of the Revolutionary Cycle read like a prophecy?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)