|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) William Bennett.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Dan Quayle.
(d) Bill Bradley.
2. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
(b) Birth rates.
(c) Military enlistments.
(d) Substance abuse.
3. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Michael Jordan.
(b) David Letterman.
(c) Eddie Murphy.
(d) Jim Abbott.
4. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Ferdinand Marco.
(b) Willy Brandt.
(c) Charles de Gaulle.
(d) George Orwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
2. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
3. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
4. Which was not an American history cycle?
5. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
2. What was the mood in America from the middle to late 1980s?
3. What happened to academic grades during the Millennial Cycle?
4. What was the 1950s image of the future?
5. What is a generation's "morphology"?
6. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
7. What was the 13er generation's composition of families during the Millennial Cycle?
8. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
9. Who was Charles Finney?
10. What does this quote mean: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)