|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
(a) Alexander Riddle.
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Winfield Scott.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Albert Schweitzer.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Charles Chaplin.
3. What is a Reactive's preoccupation in elderhood?
4. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
(a) Henry W. Longfellow.
(b) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(c) Henry David Thoreau.
(d) Edgar Allen Poe.
5. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
2. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
3. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
4. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
5. What is a Idealist's style of leadership?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
2. Who was Charles Finney?
3. What is quantitative insight?
4. What was the mood in America from the middle to late 1980s?
5. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
6. Describe the second social moment of the Revolutionary Cycle.
7. What was the Boom generation's only common consensus about the Vietnam conflict?
8. How did the missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle redefine the role of women in American public life?
9. What happened to academic grades during the Millennial Cycle?
10. What are "generational endowments"?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)