|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
2. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
3. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) William Bennett.
(b) Bill Bradley.
(c) Dan Quayle.
(d) Jesse Jackson.
4. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
(a) Grand, expansive.
(b) Righteous, austere.
(c) Pragmatic, cautious.
(d) Process fixated, pluralistic.
5. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
(d) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an Reactive's idea of God?
2. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
3. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
4. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
5. Which was not an American history cycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Black Friday?
2. What was the 1950s image of the future?
3. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
4. What is a generation's "morphology"?
5. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
6. What happened to academic grades during the Millennial Cycle?
7. During the Great Power Cycle, what American holiday tradition was initiated?
8. Why does the Awakener life cycle of the Revolutionary Cycle read like a prophecy?
9. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
10. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)