|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Mahatma Ghandi.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
2. Which was not an American history cycle?
(a) Civil War.
(c) Great Power.
3. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
4. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Warren G. Harding.
(c) Calvin Coolidge.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
5. What is an Adaptive's preoccupation in elderhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an Civic's idea of God?
2. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
4. Which was not a Crisis Era?
5. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
2. What are "generational endowments"?
3. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
4. What was the mood in America from the middle to late 1980s?
5. What was the Boom generation's only common consensus about the Vietnam conflict?
6. What is quantitative insight?
7. What was the 13er generation's attitude toward domestic activity during the Millennial Cycle?
8. What is a generation's "morphology"?
9. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
10. What was the 1950s image of the future?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)