|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a paradigm?
(a) A contradiction.
(b) A chart.
(c) A model.
(d) A dilemma.
2. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
(a) Military enlistments.
(b) Birth rates.
(c) Substance abuse.
3. What is not a principal endowment of an Adaptive generation?
(a) Social Justice.
4. What is an Civic's idea of God?
(a) He is power.
(b) He is love.
(c) He is truth.
(d) He is persuasion.
5. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) The Common Book of Prayer.
(b) New England Primer.
(c) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(d) A Family Well Ordered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an Idealist's preoccupation in elderhood?
2. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
3. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. Which was not a Crisis Era?
5. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Boom generation's only common consensus about the Vietnam conflict?
2. What was the 13er generation's attitude toward domestic activity during the Millennial Cycle?
3. How did the roles of Awakener women change during the Revolutionary Cycle?
4. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
5. Define Manifest Destiny.
6. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
7. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
8. What is quantitative insight?
9. What was Black Friday?
10. Why does the Awakener life cycle of the Revolutionary Cycle read like a prophecy?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)