|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
(a) Dorathea Dix.
(b) Mary Todd Lincoln.
(c) Mary Baker Eddy.
(d) Cyrus McCormick.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Leonid Brezhnev.
(d) Helmut Kohl.
3. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
(a) Substance abuse.
(c) Military enlistments.
(d) Birth rates.
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) David Letterman.
(b) Jim Abbott.
(c) Michael Jordan.
(d) Eddie Murphy.
5. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
2. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
3. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
5. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)