|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) Glorious Revolution.
(b) World War I, Prohibition.
(c) Depression, WWII.
(d) American Revolution.
2. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
3. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
(a) Nat Turner.
(b) Alexander Stevens.
(c) Thomas Riddle.
(d) Winfield Scott.
4. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Irving Berlin.
(b) Helen Keller.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Jane Addams.
5. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
2. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
3. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
4. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Awakener life cycle of the Revolutionary Cycle read like a prophecy?
2. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
3. What is quantitative insight?
4. What happened to academic grades during the Millennial Cycle?
5. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
6. During the Great Power Cycle, what American holiday tradition was initiated?
7. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
8. What is a generation's "morphology"?
9. Who was Charles Finney?
10. What was the 13er generation's attitude toward domestic activity during the Millennial Cycle?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)