|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) Cecil Kenyon.
(b) George Prescott.
(c) Daniel Morgan.
(d) Francis Marion.
2. What is an Civic's idea of God?
(a) He is love.
(b) He is power.
(c) He is persuasion.
(d) He is truth.
3. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
4. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 21.
(b) 1 in 16.
(c) 1 in 10.
(d) 1 in 6.
5. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
2. What generation type is midlife during a Crisis era?
3. What is not a principal endowment of an Adaptive generation?
4. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
5. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Jim Crow laws?
2. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
3. What was the 1950s image of the future?
4. What are "generational endowments"?
5. What was the "settlement movement"?
6. Who was Charles Finney?
7. What was Black Friday?
8. During the Great Power Cycle, what American holiday tradition was initiated?
9. What was the Boom generation's only common consensus about the Vietnam conflict?
10. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)