|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
2. Which was not an Awakening Era?
(a) Puritan Awakening.
(b) Great Awakening.
(c) Colonial Awakening.
(d) Boom Awakening.
3. What is an Reactive's idea of God?
(a) He is truth.
(b) He is love.
(c) He is persuasion.
(d) He is power.
4. Which was not an American history cycle?
(a) Great Power.
(b) Civil War.
5. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) Gore Vidal.
(c) Ted Koppel.
(d) Barbra Streisand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
2. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
4. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
5. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
2. What happened to academic grades during the Millennial Cycle?
3. What was the "settlement movement"?
4. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
5. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
6. What were Jim Crow laws?
7. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
8. Why does the Awakener life cycle of the Revolutionary Cycle read like a prophecy?
9. What was Black Friday?
10. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)