|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) American Revolution.
(b) Glorious Revolution.
(c) Depression, WWII.
(d) World War I, Prohibition.
2. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
(a) Substance abuse.
(b) Military enlistments.
(d) Birth rates.
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Charles Chaplin.
(d) Albert Schweitzer.
4. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
5. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
2. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
3. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
4. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
5. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
2. Define Manifest Destiny.
3. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
4. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
5. What was the 13er generation's composition of families during the Millennial Cycle?
6. What is a generation's "morphology"?
7. How did the missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle redefine the role of women in American public life?
8. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
9. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
10. What was the Boom generation's only common consensus about the Vietnam conflict?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)