|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) James Davenport.
(b) George Whitefield.
(c) Samuel Dunbar.
(d) Peter Oliver.
2. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
3. Which was not an American history cycle?
(c) Civil War.
(d) Great Power.
4. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
(a) Jonathan Edwards.
(b) Charles Chauncy.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) John Welsey.
5. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
(a) He is persuasion.
(b) He is power.
(c) He is love.
(d) He is truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
2. What is a Reactive's preoccupation in elderhood?
3. What is a paradigm?
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. What is an Idealist's preoccupation in elderhood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
2. What is quantitative insight?
3. What was the 13er generation's attitude toward domestic activity during the Millennial Cycle?
4. How did the roles of Awakener women change during the Revolutionary Cycle?
5. What was the 1950s image of the future?
6. Who was Charles Finney?
7. How did the missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle redefine the role of women in American public life?
8. Between 1850 and 1855, what famous books did Transcendental authors publish?
9. Describe the second social moment of the Revolutionary Cycle.
10. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)