|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
(a) Edgar Allen Poe.
(b) Henry David Thoreau.
(c) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(d) Henry W. Longfellow.
2. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Oliver North.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Eddy Murphy.
(d) Patty Hearst.
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Willy Brandt.
(b) Charles de Gaulle.
(c) George Orwell.
(d) Ferdinand Marco.
4. What is a Civic's preoccupation in elderhood?
5. Which was not an Awakening Era?
(a) Great Awakening.
(b) Colonial Awakening.
(c) Boom Awakening.
(d) Puritan Awakening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an Civic's idea of God?
2. What is an Idealist's idea of God?
3. What is not a principal endowment of an Adaptive generation?
4. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
5. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)