|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
2. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
(b) John the Baptist.
3. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
(a) Thomas Riddle.
(b) Nat Turner.
(c) Winfield Scott.
(d) Alexander Stevens.
4. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
(a) Age of Enlightenment.
(b) Era of Good Feeling.
(c) Transcendental Era.
(d) Superpower America.
5. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not an American history cycle?
2. Which was not an Awakening Era?
3. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
4. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
5. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)