|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an Adaptive's preoccupation in elderhood?
2. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Lech Walesa.
(b) Boris Becker.
(c) Julian Lennon.
(d) Wuer Kaixi.
4. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Bill Bradley.
(b) Dan Quayle.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) William Bennett.
5. What generation type is midlife during a Crisis era?
Short Answer Questions
1. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
2. Which was not an Reactive lifecycle?
3. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
4. What is an Reactive's idea of God?
5. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
2. What are "generational endowments"?
3. Describe the first social moment of the Revolutionary Cycle.
4. What was the mood in America from the middle to late 1980s?
5. Define Manifest Destiny.
6. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
7. What were Jim Crow laws?
8. What was the "settlement movement"?
9. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
10. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)