|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
(a) Henry W. Longfellow.
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Henry David Thoreau.
(d) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
2. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
3. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(b) New England Primer.
(c) A Family Well Ordered.
(d) The Common Book of Prayer.
4. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
5. What is an Idealist's preoccupation in elderhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
4. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
5. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)