|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What generation type is midlife during a Crisis era?
2. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 10.
(b) 1 in 16.
(c) 1 in 21.
(d) 1 in 6.
3. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) George Prescott.
(b) Daniel Morgan.
(c) Cecil Kenyon.
(d) Francis Marion.
4. What is an Idealist's preoccupation in elderhood?
5. For the Inner-Driven era, what are the years of post-elderhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
3. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
4. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the attitude towards public schools in the Millennial Cycle?
2. What was the "settlement movement"?
3. What are "generational endowments"?
4. What were Jim Crow laws?
5. How did the roles of Awakener women change during the Revolutionary Cycle?
6. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
7. Who was Charles Finney?
8. What are the time periods for the authors' predicted two future social moments?
9. What was the 1950s image of the future?
10. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)