|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
2. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Mahatma Ghandi.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Pablo Picasso.
(d) Winston Churchill.
4. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
(b) Birth rates.
(c) Substance abuse.
(d) Military enlistments.
5. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Eddie Murphy.
(b) David Letterman.
(c) Jim Abbott.
(d) Michael Jordan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
2. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
3. Which was not an Awakening Era?
4. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
5. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)