|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
2. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Woodrow Wilson's.
(b) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(d) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
3. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
(a) The Glorious Generation.
(b) The Glorious Revolution.
(c) The Enlightenment Generation.
(d) The Enlightenment Revolution.
4. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(b) He was an Army Ranger.
(c) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(d) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
5. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
2. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
3. What is the central role of elderhood?
4. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
5. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of childhood did Reactive generations have?
2. How was the Boom generation of the Millennial Cycle a generation of worsening trends?
3. What was the 13er generation's attitude toward domestic activity during the Millennial Cycle?
4. What were the two social moments of the Reformation Cycle?
5. How did the image of the future change between the mid-1960s and the early 1970s?
6. What is the common obligation of each successive generation?
7. What was the 1950s image of the future?
8. What is quantitative insight?
9. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
10. Describe the second social moment of the Revolutionary Cycle.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)