|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(b) He was an Army Ranger.
(c) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(d) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
2. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
(c) James I.
(d) Mary I.
3. What answer is not a generational type?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) John Marshall.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Andrew Carnegie.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
5. What are the ages of youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
2. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
3. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
5. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Gallows Hill near Salem, Massachusetts significant?
2. What common milestones of life are explained in the book Passages?
3. What are some timeless denominators of the human lifecycle?
4. What were the two social moments of the Reformation Cycle?
5. What was the attitude towards children from the mid-1960s through the early 1980s?
6. How do the authors treat their analysis of the generations?
7. What did Cheryl Merser realize after reading the book Passages?
8. Who composed the European cohort-group of 1584-1614?
9. How were the Civics of the Glorious Generation in the Colonial Cycle looked on?
10. What are the central roles for the four phases of a generation?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)