|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
2. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) Adlai Stevenson.
(b) K. Warner Schaie.
(c) William Wirtz.
(d) Sam Ervin.
3. When were boomers born?
4. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
5. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
2. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
4. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
5. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the Civics of the Glorious Generation in the Colonial Cycle looked on?
2. Who composed the European cohort-group of 1584-1614?
3. What are the central roles for the four phases of a generation?
4. Describe Civics during a crisis era.
5. Define life-course fallacy.
6. Define cohort.
7. What are the four phases of one generation?
8. What is a generational constellation?
9. What other alternating patterns in American history move synchronously between the push and pull of different generations?
10. How would the four different generational groups act if a war arose?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)