|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the central role of elderhood?
2. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
3. What are children living home after college called?
(a) Bad penny.
(c) Bounce back.
(d) Rubber band.
4. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Comin-of-age experiences.
(b) Constellation experiences.
(c) Age location.
(d) Peer personality.
5. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
2. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
3. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
5. When did Charles I take England's throne?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the authors' approach to defining American generations different from most other scholars?
2. Define the word generation as the authors see it.
3. When this book was written, what were the four great periods of crisis in American history?
4. What are the four generational types and their relationship to each other?
5. What is peer personality?
6. What did Cheryl Merser realize after reading the book Passages?
7. What are the timespans separating the four pivotal events of American history?
8. What are the four phases of one generation?
9. How does Klingberg's periods of activity cycle differ from the authors' of the text?
10. Describe Reactives in an inner-driven era.
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)