|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
2. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Generational phases.
(b) Interactive critcal events.
(c) Corresponding idealism.
(d) Social Moments.
3. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Dr. Suess.
(c) Dr. Spock.
(d) President Eisenhower.
4. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Douglas MacArthur.
(d) Anthony Lewis.
5. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(b) He was an Army Ranger.
(c) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(d) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
2. Who wrote Passages?
3. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
4. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
5. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Klingberg's periods of activity cycle differ from the authors' of the text?
2. How would the four different generational groups act if a war arose?
3. Describe Reactives in an inner-driven era.
4. What were the two social moments of the Reformation Cycle?
5. What are the four phases of one generation?
6. Describe Civics during a crisis era.
7. What did Cheryl Merser realize after reading the book Passages?
8. What are the central roles for the four phases of a generation?
9. Define the fallacy of cohort-centrism.
10. What is a generational constellation?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)