|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
2. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(b) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(c) Woodrow Wilson's.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower's.
3. What is the central role of midlife?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) John Marshall.
(c) Andrew Carnegie.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
5. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What answer is not a generational type?
2. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
3. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
4. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
5. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the attitude towards children from the mid-1960s through the early 1980s?
2. When this book was written, what were the four great periods of crisis in American history?
3. What other alternating patterns in American history move synchronously between the push and pull of different generations?
4. How is the authors' approach to defining American generations different from most other scholars?
5. Describe Civics during a crisis era.
6. Describe Adaptives during an outer-driven era.
7. What is a generational constellation?
8. What are some timeless denominators of the human lifecycle?
9. Define the fallacy of cohort-centrism.
10. Define cohort.
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)