|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
3. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 60s.
(b) The 80s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 70s.
4. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
5. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(c) Neil Howe.
(d) William Strauss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
2. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
3. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
4. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
5. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Civics during a crisis era.
2. Describe Idealists in an awakening era.
3. Who composed the European cohort-group of 1584-1614?
4. How is the authors' approach to defining American generations different from most other scholars?
5. How is Gallows Hill near Salem, Massachusetts significant?
6. How would the four different generational groups act if a war arose?
7. How were the Civics of the Glorious Generation in the Colonial Cycle looked on?
8. What did Cheryl Merser realize after reading the book Passages?
9. As America entered an Inner-Driven era in 1905, how did attitudes towards Lost city kids change?
10. Describe Reactives in an inner-driven era.
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)