|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which generation types was Martin Luther?
2. What are children living home after college called?
(a) Bad penny.
(b) Rubber band.
(d) Bounce back.
3. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
(a) Walter Mondale.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Newt Gingrich.
4. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
5. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
(b) Rising adults.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
2. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
3. What is the central role of youth?
4. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
5. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a generation's "morphology"?
2. What was the 1950s image of the future?
3. Define the word generation as the authors see it.
4. What are "generational endowments"?
5. How do the authors treat their analysis of the generations?
6. What are the four generational types and their relationship to each other?
7. How did the young Adaptive generation of those under 18 years respond to the Colonial Cycle?
8. Describe Idealists in an awakening era.
9. How did the missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle redefine the role of women in American public life?
10. What was the "New Nutrition" of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)