|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
2. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) William Molineux.
(b) Michael Kammon.
(c) Jonathan Parsons.
(d) Joseph Hawley.
3. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
(a) Pragmatic, cautious.
(b) Righteous, austere.
(c) Grand, expansive.
(d) Process fixated, pluralistic.
4. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Warren G. Harding.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Mahatma Ghandi.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Pablo Picasso.
6. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 10.
(b) 1 in 16.
(c) 1 in 21.
(d) 1 in 6.
7. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
8. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Donald Trump.
(b) Oliver North.
(c) Patty Hearst.
(d) Eddy Murphy.
9. What is an Reactive's idea of God?
(a) He is love.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is persuasion.
(d) He is power.
10. Which was not an American history cycle?
(a) Civil War.
(b) Great Power.
11. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
12. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
(a) Samuel Langston.
(b) John Quicny Adams.
(c) William Prescott.
(d) Charles Chauncy.
13. For the Inner-Driven era, what are the years of post-elderhood?
14. What is an Civic's idea of God?
(a) He is power.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is love.
(d) He is persuasion.
15. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) Daniel Morgan.
(b) Cecil Kenyon.
(c) Francis Marion.
(d) George Prescott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
3. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
4. What is a Idealist's style of leadership?
5. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)