|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Gore Vidal.
(b) Jimmy Stewart.
(c) Barbra Streisand.
(d) Ted Koppel.
2. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
3. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
4. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) Jonathan Parsons.
(b) Michael Kammon.
(c) William Molineux.
(d) Joseph Hawley.
5. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Righteous, austere.
(b) Grand, expansive.
(c) Pragmatic, cautious.
(d) Process fixated, pluralistic.
6. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Princess Di.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Daniel Ortega.
(d) Prince Charles.
7. For the Inner-Driven era, what are the years of post-elderhood?
8. What generation type is midlife during a Crisis era?
9. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
10. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Leonid Brezhnev.
(c) Helmut Kohl.
(d) Fidel Castro.
11. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
(a) Dorathea Dix.
(b) Mary Todd Lincoln.
(c) Mary Baker Eddy.
(d) Cyrus McCormick.
12. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Charles de Gaulle.
(b) George Orwell.
(c) Willy Brandt.
(d) Ferdinand Marco.
13. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
14. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
(a) Henry W. Longfellow.
(b) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(c) Edgar Allen Poe.
(d) Henry David Thoreau.
15. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
2. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
4. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)