|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Jane Addams.
(b) Irving Berlin.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Helen Keller.
2. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
3. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
4. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Prince Charles.
(c) Princess Di.
(d) Daniel Ortega.
5. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
(a) John Quicny Adams.
(b) Samuel Langston.
(c) Charles Chauncy.
(d) William Prescott.
6. Which was not an Reactive lifecycle?
7. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) Glorious Revolution.
(b) American Revolution.
(c) Depression, WWII.
(d) World War I, Prohibition.
8. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
9. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
10. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Earl Warren.
(b) Orville Wright.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) Geroge Patton.
11. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
12. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Lech Walesa.
(b) Boris Becker.
(c) Wuer Kaixi.
(d) Julian Lennon.
13. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
14. Which was not an American history cycle?
(b) Civil War.
(c) Great Power.
15. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
2. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
3. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
4. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
5. What is a paradigm?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)