|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
2. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
3. What is a Civic's preoccupation in elderhood?
4. What is an Idealist's preoccupation in elderhood?
5. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
6. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
(a) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(b) Righteous, austere.
(c) Pragmatic, cautious.
(d) Grand, expansive.
7. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) William Tennent.
(b) Richard Bushman.
(c) Jonathan Mayhew.
(d) James Davenport.
8. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Dan Quayle.
(b) Bill Bradley.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) William Bennett.
9. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
(a) Andrew Jackson.
(b) Thomas Hardy.
(c) Winfield Scott.
(d) Alexander Riddle.
10. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(b) New England Primer.
(c) The Common Book of Prayer.
(d) A Family Well Ordered.
11. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
12. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
(a) Age of Enlightenment.
(b) Transcendental Era.
(c) Era of Good Feeling.
(d) Superpower America.
13. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Charles de Gaulle.
(b) Ferdinand Marco.
(c) Willy Brandt.
(d) George Orwell.
14. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Leonid Brezhnev.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Helmut Kohl.
15. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
(a) Grand, expansive.
(b) Pragmatic, cautious.
(c) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(d) Righteous, austere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
3. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. What is an Reactive's idea of God?
5. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)