|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not a principal endowment of a Civic generation?
2. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
3. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Eddie Murphy.
(b) Jim Abbott.
(c) Michael Jordan.
(d) David Letterman.
4. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Helmut Kohl.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) Leonid Brezhnev.
(d) John Lennon.
6. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Bob Hope.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) J. Edgar Hoover.
7. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
8. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Albert Schweitzer.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Charles Chaplin.
(d) Mao Zedong.
9. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
(a) James Polk.
(b) Franklin Pierce.
(c) Millard Fillmore.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
10. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(b) Grand, expansive.
(c) Pragmatic, cautious.
(d) Righteous, austere.
11. What is not a principal endowment of an Adaptive generation?
(c) Social Justice.
12. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Mahatma Ghandi.
(b) Pablo Picasso.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
13. Which was not an American history cycle?
(b) Civil War.
(c) Great Power.
14. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Babe Ruth.
(b) Geroge Patton.
(c) Orville Wright.
(d) Earl Warren.
15. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
2. What is an Civic's idea of God?
3. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
4. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
5. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)