|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) Daniel Webster.
(b) Jonathan Edwards.
(c) James Monroe.
(d) Cotton Mather.
2. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
3. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) Samuel Dunbar.
(b) George Whitefield.
(c) Peter Oliver.
(d) James Davenport.
4. What is not a principal endowment of a Reactive generation?
5. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
6. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
(a) He is persuasion.
(b) He is power.
(c) He is love.
(d) He is truth.
7. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) Transcendental Era.
(b) World War I, Prohibition.
(c) French and Indian War.
(d) Religious Intolerance.
8. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Mahatma Ghandi.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Pablo Picasso.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
9. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Babe Ruth.
(b) Geroge Patton.
(c) Earl Warren.
(d) Orville Wright.
10. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) William Molineux.
(b) Joseph Hawley.
(c) Jonathan Parsons.
(d) Michael Kammon.
11. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
12. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
13. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
(b) Military enlistments.
(c) Substance abuse.
(d) Birth rates.
14. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) Depression, WWII.
(b) Glorious Revolution.
(c) World War I, Prohibition.
(d) American Revolution.
15. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What generation type is youth during an Awakening era?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. What generation type is midlife during a Crisis era?
4. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)