|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) John Witherspoon.
(b) Samson Occum.
(c) John Wesley.
(d) Roger Sherman.
2. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
3. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
(a) He is power.
(b) He is love.
(c) He is persuasion.
(d) He is truth.
4. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
5. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
6. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
7. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) Richard Bushman.
(b) William Tennent.
(c) James Davenport.
(d) Jonathan Mayhew.
8. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
(a) Alexander Stevens.
(b) Nat Turner.
(c) Winfield Scott.
(d) Thomas Riddle.
9. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Earl Warren.
(b) Babe Ruth.
(c) Orville Wright.
(d) Geroge Patton.
10. What is an Reactive's idea of God?
(a) He is love.
(b) He is persuasion.
(c) He is power.
(d) He is truth.
11. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) Bill Bradley.
(c) William Bennett.
(d) Dan Quayle.
12. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
13. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
14. What is an Civic's idea of God?
(a) He is persuasion.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is love.
(d) He is power.
15. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
2. What is not a principal endowment of a Reactive generation?
3. What is an Adaptive's preoccupation in elderhood?
4. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
5. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)