|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
(a) William Livingston.
(b) Ebenezer Pemberton.
(c) Samuel Finley.
(d) Samuel Fothergill.
2. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) Gore Vidal.
(c) Barbra Streisand.
(d) Ted Koppel.
3. For the Inner-Driven era, what are the years of post-elderhood?
4. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) Francis Marion.
(b) Daniel Morgan.
(c) Cecil Kenyon.
(d) George Prescott.
5. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) Peter Oliver.
(b) Samuel Dunbar.
(c) James Davenport.
(d) George Whitefield.
6. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
7. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
8. What is an Civic's idea of God?
(a) He is power.
(b) He is love.
(c) He is truth.
(d) He is persuasion.
9. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Eddy Murphy.
(b) Patty Hearst.
(c) Oliver North.
(d) Donald Trump.
10. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
(b) John the Baptist.
11. What generation type is youth during an Awakening era?
12. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
13. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
14. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
(a) He is persuasion.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is power.
(d) He is love.
15. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Reactive's preoccupation in elderhood?
2. What is not a principal endowment of a Civic generation?
3. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
4. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
5. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)