|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) Samuel Dunbar.
(b) George Whitefield.
(c) James Davenport.
(d) Peter Oliver.
2. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
(a) Pragmatic, cautious.
(b) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(c) Grand, expansive.
(d) Righteous, austere.
3. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
(a) He is truth.
(b) He is power.
(c) He is persuasion.
(d) He is love.
4. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
5. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Ted Koppel.
(b) Gore Vidal.
(c) Jimmy Stewart.
(d) Barbra Streisand.
6. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Pablo Picasso.
(c) Mahatma Ghandi.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
7. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Warren G. Harding.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
8. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
(a) Transcendental Era.
(b) Era of Good Feeling.
(c) Superpower America.
(d) Age of Enlightenment.
9. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
10. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) Helmut Kohl.
(c) Leonid Brezhnev.
(d) Fidel Castro.
11. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
(a) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(b) Henry David Thoreau.
(c) Henry W. Longfellow.
(d) Edgar Allen Poe.
12. What is a Reactive's preoccupation in elderhood?
13. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
14. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 21.
(b) 1 in 10.
(c) 1 in 16.
(d) 1 in 6.
15. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Wuer Kaixi.
(b) Julian Lennon.
(c) Boris Becker.
(d) Lech Walesa.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the Inner-Driven era, what are the years of post-elderhood?
2. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
3. What is not a principal endowment of a Reactive generation?
4. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
5. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)