|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an Adaptive's preoccupation in elderhood?
2. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Righteous, austere.
(b) Grand, expansive.
(c) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(d) Pragmatic, cautious.
3. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
4. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) Daniel Webster.
(b) James Monroe.
(c) Jonathan Edwards.
(d) Cotton Mather.
5. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) Samson Occum.
(b) John Witherspoon.
(c) Roger Sherman.
(d) John Wesley.
6. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
(a) He is power.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is persuasion.
(d) He is love.
7. What generation type is youth during an Awakening era?
8. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Earl Warren.
(b) Orville Wright.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) Geroge Patton.
9. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Charles Chaplin.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Mao Zedong.
10. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
(a) Alexander Riddle.
(b) Winfield Scott.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Andrew Jackson.
11. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 16.
(b) 1 in 21.
(c) 1 in 6.
(d) 1 in 10.
12. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
13. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Princess Di.
(b) Prince Charles.
(c) Daniel Ortega.
(d) Mick Jagger.
14. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
15. What is a Reactive's preoccupation in elderhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
2. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
3. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
4. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
5. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)