Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
(a) Dorathea Dix.
(b) Mary Todd Lincoln.
(c) Mary Baker Eddy.
(d) Cyrus McCormick.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Leonid Brezhnev.
(d) Helmut Kohl.
3. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
(a) Substance abuse.
(c) Military enlistments.
(d) Birth rates.
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) David Letterman.
(b) Jim Abbott.
(c) Michael Jordan.
(d) Eddie Murphy.
5. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
6. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) Michael Kammon.
(b) William Molineux.
(c) Jonathan Parsons.
(d) Joseph Hawley.
7. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) Religious Intolerance.
(b) World War I, Prohibition.
(c) French and Indian War.
(d) Transcendental Era.
8. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Jane Addams.
(c) Helen Keller.
(d) Irving Berlin.
9. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
10. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
11. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
12. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
(a) Winfield Scott.
(b) Nat Turner.
(c) Thomas Riddle.
(d) Alexander Stevens.
13. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
14. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
15. What is a Adaptive's style of leadership?
(a) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(b) Righteous, austere.
(c) Grand, expansive.
(d) Pragmatic, cautious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What generation type is youth during an Awakening era?
2. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. What is an Idealist's idea of God?
5. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)