|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
(d) John the Baptist.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Princess Di.
(b) Prince Charles.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Daniel Ortega.
3. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Eddie Murphy.
(b) Jim Abbott.
(c) David Letterman.
(d) Michael Jordan.
5. What is not a principal endowment of a Civic generation?
6. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Mahatma Ghandi.
(c) Pablo Picasso.
(d) Winston Churchill.
7. What is an Civic's idea of God?
(a) He is love.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is power.
(d) He is persuasion.
8. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) Jonathan Mayhew.
(b) Richard Bushman.
(c) William Tennent.
(d) James Davenport.
9. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 10.
(b) 1 in 6.
(c) 1 in 21.
(d) 1 in 16.
10. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) James Polk.
(c) Franklin Pierce.
(d) Millard Fillmore.
11. What is a paradigm?
(a) A dilemma.
(b) A contradiction.
(c) A chart.
(d) A model.
12. What is an Idealist's idea of God?
(a) He is power.
(b) He is persuasion.
(c) He is love.
(d) He is truth.
13. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
14. What generation type is youth during an Awakening era?
15. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
2. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
3. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
4. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
5. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)