|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Reactive's preoccupation in elderhood?
2. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
(a) Substance abuse.
(b) Military enlistments.
(d) Birth rates.
3. What is an Civic's idea of God?
(a) He is persuasion.
(b) He is power.
(c) He is truth.
(d) He is love.
4. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
5. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) A Family Well Ordered.
(b) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(c) New England Primer.
(d) The Common Book of Prayer.
6. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
7. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
(a) Military enlistments.
(b) Birth rates.
(d) Substance abuse.
8. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) Transcendental Era.
(b) Religious Intolerance.
(c) World War I, Prohibition.
(d) French and Indian War.
9. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
(a) Thomas Riddle.
(b) Alexander Stevens.
(c) Winfield Scott.
(d) Nat Turner.
10. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Warren G. Harding.
11. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Orville Wright.
(b) Geroge Patton.
(c) Earl Warren.
(d) Babe Ruth.
12. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Franklin Pierce.
(c) Millard Fillmore.
(d) James Polk.
13. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
14. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
15. Which was not an Reactive lifecycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
2. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
3. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
4. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
5. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)