|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) Peter Oliver.
(b) Samuel Dunbar.
(c) George Whitefield.
(d) James Davenport.
2. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
3. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) World War I, Prohibition.
(b) Glorious Revolution.
(c) American Revolution.
(d) Depression, WWII.
4. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
5. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
6. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
(a) Millard Fillmore.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) James Polk.
(d) Franklin Pierce.
7. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Boris Becker.
(b) Lech Walesa.
(c) Julian Lennon.
(d) Wuer Kaixi.
8. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
9. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
10. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Lynchburg, VA.
(c) Richburg, VA.
(d) Baltimore, MD.
11. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
12. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
13. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Warren G. Harding.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
14. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
15. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
(a) He is love.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is power.
(d) He is persuasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the Inner-Driven era, what are the years of post-elderhood?
2. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
3. What is a paradigm?
4. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)