|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the Inner-Driven era, what are the years of post-elderhood?
2. What is not a principal endowment of a Reactive generation?
3. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
4. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
5. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Righteous, austere.
(b) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(c) Pragmatic, cautious.
(d) Grand, expansive.
6. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) David Letterman.
(b) Eddie Murphy.
(c) Michael Jordan.
(d) Jim Abbott.
7. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
8. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
9. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
10. What generation type is midlife during a Crisis era?
11. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Patty Hearst.
(b) Eddy Murphy.
(c) Oliver North.
(d) Donald Trump.
12. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
13. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
14. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Albert Schweitzer.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Charles Chaplin.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
15. Which was not an American history cycle?
(a) Civil War.
(d) Great Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
2. Who was a "son of thunder"?
3. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
4. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
5. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)