|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Prince Charles.
(c) Princess Di.
(d) Daniel Ortega.
2. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Gore Vidal.
(b) Ted Koppel.
(c) Barbra Streisand.
(d) Jimmy Stewart.
3. What is not a principal endowment of a Civic generation?
4. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
5. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
(a) Age of Enlightenment.
(b) Transcendental Era.
(c) Superpower America.
(d) Era of Good Feeling.
6. What is an Adaptive's preoccupation in elderhood?
7. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
(a) Jonathan Edwards.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) John Welsey.
(d) Charles Chauncy.
8. What is an Adaptive's idea of God?
(a) He is love.
(b) He is truth.
(c) He is persuasion.
(d) He is power.
9. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Righteous, austere.
(b) Grand, expansive.
(c) Pragmatic, cautious.
(d) Process fixated, pluralistic.
10. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Richburg, VA.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Baltimore, MD.
(d) Lynchburg, VA.
11. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) Jonathan Parsons.
(b) William Molineux.
(c) Michael Kammon.
(d) Joseph Hawley.
12. What is a paradigm?
(a) A contradiction.
(b) A dilemma.
(c) A chart.
(d) A model.
13. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) William Bennett.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Dan Quayle.
(d) Bill Bradley.
14. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) Cotton Mather.
(b) Daniel Webster.
(c) James Monroe.
(d) Jonathan Edwards.
15. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
2. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
3. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
4. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
5. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)