|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
2. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) Glorious Revolution.
(b) World War I, Prohibition.
(c) American Revolution.
(d) Depression, WWII.
3. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) Richard Bushman.
(b) William Tennent.
(c) James Davenport.
(d) Jonathan Mayhew.
4. What is a paradigm?
(a) A chart.
(b) A dilemma.
(c) A contradiction.
(d) A model.
5. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
6. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) George Whitefield.
(b) Peter Oliver.
(c) Samuel Dunbar.
(d) James Davenport.
7. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
8. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) Francis Marion.
(b) George Prescott.
(c) Cecil Kenyon.
(d) Daniel Morgan.
9. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
(a) Era of Good Feeling.
(b) Age of Enlightenment.
(c) Superpower America.
(d) Transcendental Era.
10. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Charles Chaplin.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
11. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Baltimore, MD.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Richburg, VA.
(d) Lynchburg, VA.
12. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Bob Hope.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) J. Edgar Hoover.
13. What is a Reactive's preoccupation in elderhood?
14. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
(a) Righteous, austere.
(b) Pragmatic, cautious.
(c) Grand, expansive.
(d) Process fixated, pluralistic.
15. What is an Idealist's preoccupation in elderhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
2. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
3. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
4. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
5. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)