|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Pablo Picasso.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Mahatma Ghandi.
2. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
3. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
4. Which was not an Reactive lifecycle?
5. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) James Davenport.
(b) Richard Bushman.
(c) Jonathan Mayhew.
(d) William Tennent.
6. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Righteous, austere.
(b) Grand, expansive.
(c) Pragmatic, cautious.
(d) Process fixated, pluralistic.
7. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) John Wesley.
(b) Roger Sherman.
(c) John Witherspoon.
(d) Samson Occum.
8. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Eddie Murphy.
(b) Jim Abbott.
(c) Michael Jordan.
(d) David Letterman.
9. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
(a) William Prescott.
(b) Samuel Langston.
(c) Charles Chauncy.
(d) John Quicny Adams.
10. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Princess Di.
(b) Daniel Ortega.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Mick Jagger.
11. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) French and Indian War.
(b) Transcendental Era.
(c) World War I, Prohibition.
(d) Religious Intolerance.
12. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
13. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
(a) James Polk.
(b) Millard Fillmore.
(c) Franklin Pierce.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
14. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) Daniel Webster.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) James Monroe.
(d) Jonathan Edwards.
15. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
3. What is not a principal endowment of an Adaptive generation?
4. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
5. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)