Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - People Moving Through Time
1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
3. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
6. What are children living home after college called?
7. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
8. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
9. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
10. How many generations form a...
This section contains 1,925 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)