|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Dr. Suess.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Dr. Spock.
(d) President Eisenhower.
2. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
3. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Consciousness Revolution.
(b) Spiritual awakening.
(c) Secular crisis.
(d) Social moment.
4. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is involuntary.
(b) It chooses you.
(c) It is voluntary.
(d) It is age related.
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Ferdinand Marco.
(b) Charles de Gaulle.
(c) Willy Brandt.
(d) George Orwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
2. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
3. What is an Idealist's idea of God?
4. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. Who said that America's foreign policy since 1776 has alternated between extroversion and introversion?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)