|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(b) He'd find it inspiring.
(c) He'd find it terrifying.
(d) He'd find it calming.
2. What is the central role of youth?
3. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
(a) Newt Gingrich.
(b) Walter Mondale.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
4. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Daniel Ortega.
(b) Princess Di.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Mick Jagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
2. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
3. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
5. What are the ages of youth?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)