|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
2. What is the central role of elderhood?
3. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it calming.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it inspiring.
(d) He'd find it incomprehensible.
5. What generation type is youth during an Awakening era?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
2. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
5. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)