|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the German word kinderfeindlichkeit mean?
(a) Hostility towards children.
(b) Nurturing children.
(c) Teaching young children.
(d) Abandoning children.
2. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
3. What is an Idealist's preoccupation in elderhood?
4. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Pablo Picasso.
(c) Mahatma Ghandi.
(d) Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. What is a Idealist's style of leadership?
3. What is a Reactive's style of leadership?
4. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
5. Which was not an Civic lifecycle?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)