|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which generation types was Martin Luther?
2. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
3. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is involuntary.
(b) It chooses you.
(c) It is voluntary.
(d) It is age related.
4. What are the ages for midlife?
5. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central role of elderhood?
2. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
3. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
4. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
5. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)