|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
2. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they do.
(b) How they teach.
(c) Their politics.
(d) What they believe.
3. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
4. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Pragmatic, cautious.
(b) Grand, expansive.
(c) Righteous, austere.
(d) Process fixated, pluralistic.
5. What is not a principal endowment of an Idealist generation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
2. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
3. Which was not a Crisis Era?
4. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
5. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)