|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) A Family Well Ordered.
(b) New England Primer.
(c) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(d) The Common Book of Prayer.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Mahatma Ghandi.
(b) Pablo Picasso.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Winston Churchill.
3. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own morals.
(b) Their own philosoplies.
(c) Their own mood.
(d) Their own work ethic.
4. Which type of generational child was suffocated and overprotected?
5. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) James Polk.
(c) Millard Fillmore.
(d) Franklin Pierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
2. Which was not a Crisis Era?
3. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
4. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
5. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)