|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) Samson Occum.
(b) John Wesley.
(c) Roger Sherman.
(d) John Witherspoon.
2. What is a Civic's preoccupation in elderhood?
3. Who wrote Passages?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Erik Erikson.
4. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Daniel Ortega.
(b) Princess Di.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Mick Jagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
2. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. What does the German word kinderfeindlichkeit mean?
4. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
5. Which was not an Reactive lifecycle?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)