|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
(c) Social moments.
(d) Peer personality.
2. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
3. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Substance abuse.
(b) Drunk driving.
(c) Violent crimes.
4. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
5. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
Short Answer Questions
1. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
2. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
3. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
4. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
5. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)