|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
2. What is not a principal endowment of a Civic generation?
3. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Age location.
(b) Peer personality.
(c) Constellation experiences.
(d) Comin-of-age experiences.
4. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Social moment.
(b) Spiritual awakening.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Secular crisis.
5. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) Joseph Hawley.
(b) William Molineux.
(c) Jonathan Parsons.
(d) Michael Kammon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that America's foreign policy since 1776 has alternated between extroversion and introversion?
2. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
3. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
4. What is an Civic's idea of God?
5. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)