|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not a principal endowment of an Adaptive generation?
(b) Social Justice.
2. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(b) Grand, expansive.
(c) Righteous, austere.
(d) Pragmatic, cautious.
3. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
4. What is a Civic's style of leadership?
(a) Grand, expansive.
(b) Process fixated, pluralistic.
(c) Pragmatic, cautious.
(d) Righteous, austere.
5. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) James Davenport.
(b) George Whitefield.
(c) Samuel Dunbar.
(d) Peter Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
2. When did Charles I take England's throne?
3. Which generation types was Martin Luther?
4. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
5. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)