|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. Who said that America's foreign policy since 1776 has alternated between extroversion and introversion?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Mahatma Ghandi.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Pablo Picasso.
4. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Helen Keller.
(b) Jane Addams.
(c) Irving Berlin.
(d) Albert Einstein.
5. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
(a) Charles Chauncy.
(b) Jonathan Edwards.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) John Welsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
2. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
3. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
4. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
5. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)