|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) John Kennedy.
2. Which generation types was Martin Luther?
3. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
4. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
(a) Roger Williams.
(b) John Winthrope.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Oliver Cromwell.
5. Which was not an Idealist lifecycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
2. What is an Idealist's preoccupation in elderhood?
3. What does the German word kinderfeindlichkeit mean?
4. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
5. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)