|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is involuntary.
(b) It is voluntary.
(c) It chooses you.
(d) It is age related.
2. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) Roger Sherman.
(b) Samson Occum.
(c) John Witherspoon.
(d) John Wesley.
3. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
4. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
5. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
(a) That judgment was to soon come.
(b) That things were due to get better.
(c) That the old era was now over.
(d) That they had broken their convenant with God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
3. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
4. What is the central role of elderhood?
5. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)