|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
(a) That things were due to get better.
(b) That they had broken their convenant with God.
(c) That judgment was to soon come.
(d) That the old era was now over.
2. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Dan Quayle.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) William Bennett.
(d) Bill Bradley.
3. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) A Family Well Ordered.
(b) The Common Book of Prayer.
(c) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(d) New England Primer.
4. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) Daniel Morgan.
(b) Cecil Kenyon.
(c) George Prescott.
(d) Francis Marion.
5. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Warren G. Harding.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Calvin Coolidge.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
2. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
3. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
4. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
5. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)