|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not an Reactive lifecycle?
2. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they believe.
(b) Their politics.
(c) What they do.
(d) How they teach.
3. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
(a) Mary I.
(c) James I.
4. What mood was evident in America from the late 1980s through the 1990s?
5. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Violent crimes.
(b) Drunk driving.
(c) Substance abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not an Adaptive lifecycle?
2. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
3. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
4. What is true of cohort-membership?
5. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)