|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Comin-of-age experiences.
(b) Peer personality.
(c) Age location.
(d) Constellation experiences.
2. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) Their politics.
(b) How they teach.
(c) What they believe.
(d) What they do.
3. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Midlife and elderhood.
(b) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(c) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(d) Youth and rising adult.
4. Who was not a Transcendental generation American President?
(a) James Polk.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Franklin Pierce.
(d) Millard Fillmore.
5. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) Jonathan Parsons.
(b) William Molineux.
(c) Michael Kammon.
(d) Joseph Hawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
2. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. What did George Bush do during WWII?
4. When were boomers born?
5. Which was not a Crisis Era?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)