|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) J. Edgar Hoover.
(d) Bob Hope.
2. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
3. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) Transcendental Era.
(b) Religious Intolerance.
(c) World War I, Prohibition.
(d) French and Indian War.
4. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(b) New England Primer.
(c) A Family Well Ordered.
(d) The Common Book of Prayer.
5. Who wrote Passages?
(a) Gail Sheehy.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
2. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
3. What answer is not a generational type?
4. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
5. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)