|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
(a) Peer personality.
(b) Social moments.
2. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
3. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Lynchburg, VA.
(b) Richburg, VA.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Baltimore, MD.
4. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) Glorious Revolution.
(b) World War I, Prohibition.
(c) American Revolution.
(d) Depression, WWII.
5. Which was not an Awakening Era?
(a) Puritan Awakening.
(b) Boom Awakening.
(c) Colonial Awakening.
(d) Great Awakening.
Short Answer Questions
1. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
2. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
3. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
4. What is the central role of elderhood?
5. Who wrote Grown-ups?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)