|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Lynchburg, VA.
(b) Richburg, VA.
(c) Baltimore, MD.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) William Strauss.
(b) Neil Howe.
(c) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(d) Walt Disney.
3. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Barbra Streisand.
(b) Jimmy Stewart.
(c) Gore Vidal.
(d) Ted Koppel.
4. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
5. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
(a) John Winthrope.
(b) Oliver Cromwell.
(c) Roger Williams.
(d) Cotton Mather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central role of elderhood?
2. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
3. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
4. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
5. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)