|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With reforms.
(b) With triumph.
(c) With new ideals.
(d) With war.
2. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Julian Lennon.
(b) Lech Walesa.
(c) Boris Becker.
(d) Wuer Kaixi.
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(d) He'd find it calming.
5. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) New England Primer.
(b) A Family Well Ordered.
(c) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(d) The Common Book of Prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
2. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
3. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
4. What generation type is rising adult during an Awakening era?
5. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)