|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
(a) Samuel Finley.
(b) Ebenezer Pemberton.
(c) Samuel Fothergill.
(d) William Livingston.
3. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) John Marshall.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Andrew Carnegie.
4. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
5. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(b) Midlife and elderhood.
(c) Youth and rising adult.
(d) Midlife and rising adulthood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
5. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)