|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Cheryl Merser.
(b) Erik Erikson.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Gail Sheehy.
2. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
3. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
4. Which was not an American history cycle?
(b) Civil War.
(d) Great Power.
5. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
(a) Substance abuse.
(b) Birth rates.
(d) Military enlistments.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
2. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
3. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
4. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
5. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)