|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
(a) Cromwell's Revolution.
(b) Radical Catholicism throughout Europe.
(c) Martin Luther's 95 Theses.
(d) Radical Protestantism throughout Europe.
2. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
(a) Walter Mondale.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Newt Gingrich.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Heavily Republican.
(b) Mostly Independent.
(c) Heavily Democrat.
(d) Split between Republican and Democrat.
4. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) John Wayne.
(b) Bob Hope.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) J. Edgar Hoover.
5. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
2. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
3. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
4. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
5. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)