|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
2. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
(a) That things were due to get better.
(b) That the old era was now over.
(c) That they had broken their convenant with God.
(d) That judgment was to soon come.
3. What are the ages of youth?
4. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
5. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 21.
(b) 1 in 16.
(c) 1 in 10.
(d) 1 in 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
2. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
3. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
4. Who wrote Grown-ups?
5. How do midlife generations tend to raise current generations?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)