|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A crisis.
(b) A burgeoning new organization.
(c) A social moment.
(d) A natural disaster.
2. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
3. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) As an ellipse.
(b) On the horizontal.
(c) On the diagonal.
(d) On the vertical.
4. What answer is not a generational type?
5. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
(a) John Foxe.
(b) James Conroy.
(c) Thomas Hanover.
(d) Philip Stevenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are children living home after college called?
2. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
3. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
4. What is the central role of midlife?
5. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)