|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The Consciousness Revolution.
(b) The Woodstock generation.
(c) The Hippy Movement.
(d) The War on Drugs.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Daniel Ortega.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Princess Di.
3. What are the ages for midlife?
4. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
(a) A generation.
(b) A statistical generation.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A lifecycle.
5. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
(a) The speed of city living.
(b) The rise in crime.
(c) The increase in distribution of goods.
(d) The death of lost city kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
2. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
3. Who said that America's foreign policy since 1776 has alternated between extroversion and introversion?
4. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
5. Who was a "son of thunder"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)