|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 16.
(b) 1 in 10.
(c) 1 in 21.
(d) 1 in 6.
2. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Jim Abbott.
(b) Eddie Murphy.
(c) David Letterman.
(d) Michael Jordan.
3. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
4. What generation type is youth during an Awakening era?
5. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
2. Who wrote Passages?
3. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
4. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
5. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)