|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a paradigm?
(a) A model.
(b) A dilemma.
(c) A chart.
(d) A contradiction.
2. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Youth and rising adult.
(b) Midlife and elderhood.
(c) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(d) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
3. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) As an ellipse.
(b) On the horizontal.
(c) On the vertical.
(d) On the diagonal.
4. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) James Davenport.
(b) Peter Oliver.
(c) Samuel Dunbar.
(d) George Whitefield.
5. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
2. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
3. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
4. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
5. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)