|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
2. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
3. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) Depression, WWII.
(b) American Revolution.
(c) Glorious Revolution.
(d) World War I, Prohibition.
4. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own work ethic.
(b) Their own mood.
(c) Their own morals.
(d) Their own philosoplies.
5. What is the central role of youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
2. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
3. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
4. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
5. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)