|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
2. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
3. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
4. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
5. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) John Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a "son of thunder"?
2. What is the central role of youth?
3. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
5. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)