|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
(b) Military enlistments.
(c) Birth rates.
(d) Substance abuse.
2. When did Charles I take England's throne?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) Princess Di.
(c) Daniel Ortega.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
(a) John Foxe.
(b) Philip Stevenson.
(c) James Conroy.
(d) Thomas Hanover.
5. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
4. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
5. Who wrote Grown-ups?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)