|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Willy Brandt.
(b) George Orwell.
(c) Charles de Gaulle.
(d) Ferdinand Marco.
2. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
(a) Dorathea Dix.
(b) Mary Todd Lincoln.
(c) Mary Baker Eddy.
(d) Cyrus McCormick.
3. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
4. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) George Prescott.
(b) Francis Marion.
(c) Cecil Kenyon.
(d) Daniel Morgan.
5. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
2. What plays a large role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
3. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
4. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
5. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)