|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
2. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
3. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Warren G. Harding.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
4. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(b) Age-bracket fallacy.
(c) Life-course fallacy.
(d) Intersecting fallacy.
5. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
3. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
4. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
5. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)