|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Earl Warren.
(b) Orville Wright.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) Geroge Patton.
2. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) William Strauss.
(d) Neil Howe.
3. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) William Molineux.
(b) Michael Kammon.
(c) Jonathan Parsons.
(d) Joseph Hawley.
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(c) He'd find it terrifying.
(d) He'd find it calming.
5. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
2. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. Who wrote Exile's Return?
4. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
5. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)