|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
2. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) John Hawthorne.
(b) Edmund Andros.
(c) Gray Champion.
(d) Simon Bradstreet.
3. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
4. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
2. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
3. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
4. Who was a "son of thunder"?
5. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)