|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
(a) Constellation attitude.
(b) Generations distinctives.
(c) Newsreel behavior.
(d) Peer personaltity.
2. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
3. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Consciousness Revolution.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Secular crisis.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) Sir Walter Raleigh.
(d) Francis Bacon.
5. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) John Hawthorne.
(b) Gray Champion.
(c) Simon Bradstreet.
(d) Edmund Andros.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
2. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
3. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
4. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
5. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)