|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) John Witherspoon.
(b) John Wesley.
(c) Roger Sherman.
(d) Samson Occum.
2. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
3. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own philosoplies.
(b) Their own work ethic.
(c) Their own morals.
(d) Their own mood.
4. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) Jonathan Parsons.
(b) Michael Kammon.
(c) Joseph Hawley.
(d) William Molineux.
5. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
2. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
3. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
4. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
5. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)