|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) The Common Book of Prayer.
(b) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(c) New England Primer.
(d) A Family Well Ordered.
2. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
3. Which type of generational child was suffocated and overprotected?
4. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) George Whitefield.
(b) Peter Oliver.
(c) Samuel Dunbar.
(d) James Davenport.
5. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(b) Violent crimes.
(c) Drunk driving.
(d) Substance abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
2. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
3. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
5. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)