|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
2. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) Barbra Streisand.
(c) Ted Koppel.
(d) Gore Vidal.
3. What answer is not a generational type?
4. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Jane Addams.
(c) Helen Keller.
(d) Irving Berlin.
5. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Woodrow Wilson's.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(c) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(d) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
2. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
4. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
5. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)