|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Leonid Brezhnev.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) Helmut Kohl.
(d) John Lennon.
3. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
(a) The rise in crime.
(b) The death of lost city kids.
(c) The speed of city living.
(d) The increase in distribution of goods.
4. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
5. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
(a) By the average age at death.
(b) By the average age of parenthood.
(c) By the length of a phase of life.
(d) By the average age of marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
2. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
5. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)