|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
2. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
3. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
4. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
(a) Peer personaltity.
(b) Generations distinctives.
(c) Constellation attitude.
(d) Newsreel behavior.
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Willy Brandt.
(b) Ferdinand Marco.
(c) Charles de Gaulle.
(d) George Orwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
2. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
3. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
4. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)