|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
2. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With war.
(b) With triumph.
(c) With new ideals.
(d) With reforms.
3. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
(a) The Glorious Revolution.
(b) The Enlightenment Revolution.
(c) The Glorious Generation.
(d) The Enlightenment Generation.
4. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
(a) Walter Mondale.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Newt Gingrich.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
5. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
3. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
4. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
5. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)