|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) George Orwell.
(b) Willy Brandt.
(c) Charles de Gaulle.
(d) Ferdinand Marco.
2. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Babe Ruth.
(b) Orville Wright.
(c) Earl Warren.
(d) Geroge Patton.
3. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
4. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
5. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
2. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
3. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
4. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
5. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)