|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the central role of youth?
2. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
(a) Cotton Mather.
(b) Charles Chauncy.
(c) Jonathan Edwards.
(d) John Welsey.
3. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
4. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
5. What are the ages of youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Exile's Return?
2. Which person believed in psychic phenomena?
3. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
5. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)