|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it calming.
(b) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(c) He'd find it terrifying.
(d) He'd find it inspiring.
2. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Micheal Dukakis.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Jim Thompson.
3. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
(a) Cromwell's Revolution.
(b) Martin Luther's 95 Theses.
(c) Radical Catholicism throughout Europe.
(d) Radical Protestantism throughout Europe.
4. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Mahatma Ghandi.
Short Answer Questions
1. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
2. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
3. Which type of generational child was suffocated and overprotected?
4. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
5. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)