|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Warren G. Harding.
2. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Lynchburg, VA.
(c) Richburg, VA.
(d) Baltimore, MD.
3. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Gail Sheehy.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Erik Erikson.
4. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the vertical.
(b) On the diagonal.
(c) As an ellipse.
(d) On the horizontal.
5. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
3. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
4. Who wrote Grown-ups?
5. Who said that America's foreign policy since 1776 has alternated between extroversion and introversion?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)