|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) Andrew Carnegie.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) John Marshall.
2. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Life-course fallacy.
(b) Age-bracket fallacy.
(c) Intersecting fallacy.
(d) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
3. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
(b) James I.
(d) Mary I.
4. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
5. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Erik Erikson.
(c) Cheryl Merser.
(d) Gail Sheehy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
2. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
3. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
4. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
5. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)