|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages for midlife?
2. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(b) Intersecting fallacy.
(c) Life-course fallacy.
(d) Age-bracket fallacy.
3. What is the central role of midlife?
4. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
5. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central role of youth?
2. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
3. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
4. When were boomers born?
5. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)