|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do midlife generations tend to raise current generations?
(a) With little or no direction, letting the children raise themselves.
(b) In a manner opposite to that in which they themselves were raised.
(c) According to the latest child rearing experts.
(d) In the same manner in which they themselves were raised.
2. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the horizontal.
(b) On the vertical.
(c) As an ellipse.
(d) On the diagonal.
3. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) The Common Book of Prayer.
(b) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(c) New England Primer.
(d) A Family Well Ordered.
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. What does the German word kinderfeindlichkeit mean?
(a) Nurturing children.
(b) Teaching young children.
(c) Hostility towards children.
(d) Abandoning children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
2. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
3. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)