|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
(a) A statistical generation.
(b) A lifecycle.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A generation.
2. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
3. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Cheryl Merser.
(b) Gail Sheehy.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Daniel Levinson.
4. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) Edmund Andros.
(b) John Hawthorne.
(c) Gray Champion.
(d) Simon Bradstreet.
5. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With reforms.
(b) With new ideals.
(c) With war.
(d) With triumph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
2. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
3. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
4. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
5. What are children living home after college called?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)