|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
(a) Thomas Hardy.
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(c) Winfield Scott.
(d) Alexander Riddle.
2. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Anthony Lewis.
3. How do midlife generations tend to raise current generations?
(a) According to the latest child rearing experts.
(b) In the same manner in which they themselves were raised.
(c) In a manner opposite to that in which they themselves were raised.
(d) With little or no direction, letting the children raise themselves.
4. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the diagonal.
(b) On the vertical.
(c) On the horizontal.
(d) As an ellipse.
5. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
2. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
3. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
4. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
5. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)