|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Age-bracket fallacy.
(b) Life-course fallacy.
(c) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(d) Intersecting fallacy.
2. What does the German word kinderfeindlichkeit mean?
(a) Teaching young children.
(b) Hostility towards children.
(c) Nurturing children.
(d) Abandoning children.
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Leonid Brezhnev.
(b) Helmut Kohl.
(c) Fidel Castro.
(d) John Lennon.
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(d) He'd find it calming.
5. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
2. Which type of generational child was suffocated and overprotected?
3. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
4. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)