|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Anthony Lewis.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
2. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Intersecting fallacy.
(b) Age-bracket fallacy.
(c) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(d) Life-course fallacy.
3. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) William Strauss.
(d) Neil Howe.
4. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Warren G. Harding.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
5. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
(a) Rising adults.
Short Answer Questions
1. What answer is not a generational type?
2. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
3. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
4. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)