|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Secular crisis.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
2. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) Sam Ervin.
(b) K. Warner Schaie.
(c) William Wirtz.
(d) Adlai Stevenson.
3. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
4. What plays a large role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
(a) Current events.
(b) Religious beliefs.
(c) Childhood nurture.
(d) Family structure.
5. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
(a) Roger Williams.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) John Winthrope.
(d) Oliver Cromwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
2. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
3. What is the central role of youth?
4. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
5. What is the central role of midlife?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)