|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
2. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
3. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
(a) The death of lost city kids.
(b) The rise in crime.
(c) The speed of city living.
(d) The increase in distribution of goods.
4. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Mahatma Ghandi.
(d) Pablo Picasso.
5. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
(a) William Prescott.
(b) Samuel Langston.
(c) Charles Chauncy.
(d) John Quicny Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
2. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
5. What are children living home after college called?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)