|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
(a) Thomas Hardy.
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(c) Alexander Riddle.
(d) Winfield Scott.
2. What is the central role of youth?
3. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) John Witherspoon.
(b) Roger Sherman.
(c) Samson Occum.
(d) John Wesley.
4. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
(a) Cromwell's Revolution.
(b) Martin Luther's 95 Theses.
(c) Radical Protestantism throughout Europe.
(d) Radical Catholicism throughout Europe.
5. What are the ages for midlife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
2. What is affected by how students are taught?
3. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
4. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
5. Who wrote Grown-ups?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)