|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Charles Chaplin.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Albert Schweitzer.
2. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Warren G. Harding.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
3. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
4. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) J. Edgar Hoover.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Bob Hope.
5. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) John Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
2. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
3. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
4. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
5. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)