|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
2. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
(a) Their rebellion against the English monarchy.
(b) Their emigration to America.
(c) The raising of their children.
(d) The embrace of their religion.
3. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 70s.
(c) The 80s.
(d) The 60s.
4. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Charles Chaplin.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
5. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Cheryl Merser.
(b) Gail Sheehy.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Daniel Levinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
2. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
3. What did George Bush do during WWII?
4. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. What answer is not a generational type?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)