|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of generational child was suffocated and overprotected?
2. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
3. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
4. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own philosoplies.
(b) Their own mood.
(c) Their own morals.
(d) Their own work ethic.
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it calming.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(d) He'd find it inspiring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
2. What are children living home after college called?
3. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
4. What are the ages of youth?
5. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)