|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
2. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
3. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
4. What answer is not a generational type?
5. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(c) Woodrow Wilson's.
(d) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
2. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
3. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
4. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
5. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)