|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
(a) As highways
(b) As trains
(c) As ocean liners
(d) As bus stations
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(b) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(c) He was an Army Ranger.
(d) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
3. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Sir Walter Raleigh.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) Francis Bacon.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
4. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
(a) The embrace of their religion.
(b) Their rebellion against the English monarchy.
(c) Their emigration to America.
(d) The raising of their children.
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it inspiring.
(d) He'd find it calming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
2. What are the ages for midlife?
3. What is affected by how students are taught?
4. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
5. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)