|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
2. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
3. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Secular crisis.
(b) Consciousness Revolution.
(c) Spiritual awakening.
(d) Social moment.
4. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Intersecting fallacy.
(b) Age-bracket fallacy.
(c) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(d) Life-course fallacy.
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(b) Heavily Republican.
(c) Heavily Democrat.
(d) Mostly Independent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the German word kinderfeindlichkeit mean?
2. What is the central role of midlife?
3. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
4. What are children living home after college called?
5. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)