|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
2. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Midlife and elderhood.
(b) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(c) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(d) Youth and rising adult.
3. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Violent crimes.
(c) Substance abuse.
(d) Drunk driving.
4. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
(a) The increase in distribution of goods.
(b) The speed of city living.
(c) The death of lost city kids.
(d) The rise in crime.
5. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Sir Walter Raleigh.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Francis Bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
3. What is the central role of youth?
4. When were boomers born?
5. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)