|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Spiritual awakening.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Secular crisis.
(d) Consciousness Revolution.
2. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(b) Neil Howe.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) William Strauss.
3. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
(a) The death of lost city kids.
(b) The speed of city living.
(c) The rise in crime.
(d) The increase in distribution of goods.
4. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Heavily Republican.
(b) Mostly Independent.
(c) Heavily Democrat.
(d) Split between Republican and Democrat.
5. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they do.
(b) Their politics.
(c) What they believe.
(d) How they teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
2. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
3. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
5. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)