|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) John Marshall.
(b) Andrew Carnegie.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Walt Disney.
2. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Anthony Lewis.
(d) John Kennedy.
3. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(b) Youth and rising adult.
(c) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(d) Midlife and elderhood.
4. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they do.
(b) Their politics.
(c) How they teach.
(d) What they believe.
5. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
2. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
3. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
4. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
5. What is true of cohort-membership?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)