|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
2. What plays a large role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
(a) Childhood nurture.
(b) Religious beliefs.
(c) Current events.
(d) Family structure.
3. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
4. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(b) Midlife and elderhood.
(c) Youth and rising adult.
(d) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
5. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With triumph.
(b) With reforms.
(c) With new ideals.
(d) With war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
2. Who said that America's foreign policy since 1776 has alternated between extroversion and introversion?
3. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
4. When were boomers born?
5. Who wrote Exile's Return?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)