|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Consciousness Revolution.
(b) Spiritual awakening.
(c) Secular crisis.
(d) Social moment.
2. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
3. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Neil Howe.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(d) William Strauss.
4. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(b) Woodrow Wilson's.
(c) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower's.
5. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Richard Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Passages?
2. What are the ages for midlife?
3. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
4. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
5. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)