|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Douglas MacArthur.
(c) Anthony Lewis.
(d) Richard Nixon.
2. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
3. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
4. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
5. Who wrote Passages?
(a) Gail Sheehy.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Grown-ups?
2. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
3. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
4. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
5. What is true of cohort-membership?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)