|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It chooses you.
(b) It is voluntary.
(c) It is involuntary.
(d) It is age related.
2. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they believe.
(b) How they teach.
(c) Their politics.
(d) What they do.
3. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
4. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Cheryl Merser.
(b) Erik Erikson.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Daniel Levinson.
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Mostly Independent.
(b) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(c) Heavily Republican.
(d) Heavily Democrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
4. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
5. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)