|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
2. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) As an ellipse.
(b) On the vertical.
(c) On the diagonal.
(d) On the horizontal.
3. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
4. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
5. What are the ages of youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
2. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
4. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
5. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)