|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
2. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Anthony Lewis.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Richard Nixon.
3. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
4. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
5. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
(a) The increase in distribution of goods.
(b) The rise in crime.
(c) The death of lost city kids.
(d) The speed of city living.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central role of youth?
2. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
3. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
4. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)