|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
(a) As ocean liners
(b) As highways
(c) As trains
(d) As bus stations
2. What answer is not a generational type?
3. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
(a) A lifecycle.
(b) A generation.
(c) A statistical generation.
(d) A constellation.
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
2. What is the central role of youth?
3. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
4. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
5. What is the central role of elderhood?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)