|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are children living home after college called?
(b) Bounce back.
(c) Rubber band.
(d) Bad penny.
2. Which generation types was Martin Luther?
3. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Anthony Lewis.
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) Simon Bradstreet.
(b) John Hawthorne.
(c) Edmund Andros.
(d) Gray Champion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
2. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
3. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
4. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
5. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)