|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
(b) Rising adults.
2. What is the central role of midlife?
3. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
(a) As ocean liners
(b) As trains
(c) As highways
(d) As bus stations
4. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) Sam Ervin.
(b) Adlai Stevenson.
(c) William Wirtz.
(d) K. Warner Schaie.
5. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
Short Answer Questions
1. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
2. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
3. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
4. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
5. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)