|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Francis Bacon.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Sir Walter Raleigh.
2. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it calming.
(c) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(d) He'd find it terrifying.
4. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
5. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
2. What are the ages of youth?
3. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
4. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
5. What are children living home after college called?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)