|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
2. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The War on Drugs.
(b) The Hippy Movement.
(c) The Consciousness Revolution.
(d) The Woodstock generation.
3. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Francis Bacon.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Sir Walter Raleigh.
4. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own work ethic.
(b) Their own philosoplies.
(c) Their own morals.
(d) Their own mood.
5. What is the central role of midlife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
2. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
3. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
4. Who wrote Passages?
5. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)