|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the central role of youth?
2. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the diagonal.
(b) As an ellipse.
(c) On the vertical.
(d) On the horizontal.
3. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Dr. Suess.
(b) Dr. Spock.
(c) President Eisenhower.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
4. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they do.
(b) What they believe.
(c) Their politics.
(d) How they teach.
5. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Richard Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
2. What is true of cohort-membership?
3. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
4. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
5. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)