|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer is not a generational type?
2. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Neil Howe.
(d) William Strauss.
3. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Spiritual awakening.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Secular crisis.
(d) Consciousness Revolution.
4. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was an Army Ranger.
(b) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(c) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(d) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
5. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
2. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
3. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
4. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
5. What is the central role of youth?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)