|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
2. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
3. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With triumph.
(b) With war.
(c) With new ideals.
(d) With reforms.
4. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
5. Who wrote Passages?
(a) Gail Sheehy.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
2. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
3. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
4. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
5. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)