|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 70s.
(b) The 60s.
(c) The 80s.
(d) The 50s.
2. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The War on Drugs.
(b) The Hippy Movement.
(c) The Consciousness Revolution.
(d) The Woodstock generation.
3. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
4. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) William Strauss.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(d) Neil Howe.
5. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
2. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
3. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
4. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
5. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)