|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Neil Howe.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) William Strauss.
(d) Guieseppe Ferrari.
2. When were boomers born?
3. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Anthony Lewis.
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(c) Woodrow Wilson's.
(d) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
2. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
3. What is the central role of youth?
4. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
5. What are the ages for midlife?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)