|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With new ideals.
(b) With reforms.
(c) With war.
(d) With triumph.
2. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(b) Woodrow Wilson's.
(c) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower's.
3. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
4. What are children living home after college called?
(a) Bad penny.
(b) Rubber band.
(d) Bounce back.
5. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) Andrew Carnegie.
(b) John Marshall.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Walt Disney.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
2. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
3. What are the ages for midlife?
4. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)