|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Jim Thompson.
(c) Micheal Dukakis.
(d) George Bush.
2. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
3. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Social moment.
(b) Secular crisis.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
4. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Neil Howe.
(b) William Strauss.
(c) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(d) Walt Disney.
5. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(b) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(c) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(d) He was an Army Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
2. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
3. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
4. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
5. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)