|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) Andrew Carnegie.
(b) John Marshall.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Walt Disney.
2. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
(a) The raising of their children.
(b) The embrace of their religion.
(c) Their rebellion against the English monarchy.
(d) Their emigration to America.
3. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Violent crimes.
(c) Substance abuse.
(d) Drunk driving.
4. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Dr. Spock.
(c) Dr. Suess.
(d) President Eisenhower.
5. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
2. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
3. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
4. What are the ages of youth?
5. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)