|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of youth?
2. What is the central role of elderhood?
3. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(b) Age-bracket fallacy.
(c) Life-course fallacy.
(d) Intersecting fallacy.
4. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
5. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Francis Bacon.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Sir Walter Raleigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
2. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
3. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
4. Who wrote Passages?
5. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)