|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Spiritual awakening.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Secular crisis.
(d) Consciousness Revolution.
2. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) President Eisenhower.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Dr. Suess.
(d) Dr. Spock.
3. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
4. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
5. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
2. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
3. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
4. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
5. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)