|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) Edmund Andros.
(b) John Hawthorne.
(c) Gray Champion.
(d) Simon Bradstreet.
2. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
(c) Rising adults.
3. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Constellation experiences.
(b) Peer personality.
(c) Comin-of-age experiences.
(d) Age location.
4. What is the central role of midlife?
5. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are children living home after college called?
2. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
3. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
5. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)