|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
2. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
(a) Peer personality.
(b) Social moments.
3. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
4. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they believe.
(b) Their politics.
(c) What they do.
(d) How they teach.
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it calming.
(d) He'd find it incomprehensible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
2. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
3. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
4. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)