|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Gail Sheehy.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Daniel Levinson.
2. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(d) He'd find it calming.
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Francis Bacon.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Sir Walter Raleigh.
(d) Cotton Mather.
5. When were boomers born?
Short Answer Questions
1. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
2. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
3. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
4. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
5. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)