|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It chooses you.
(b) It is voluntary.
(c) It is involuntary.
(d) It is age related.
2. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) Edmund Andros.
(b) John Hawthorne.
(c) Simon Bradstreet.
(d) Gray Champion.
3. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) Dr. Suess.
(c) President Eisenhower.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
4. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
(a) Social moments.
(d) Peer personality.
5. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
2. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
3. Who wrote Grown-ups?
4. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
5. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)