|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Substance abuse.
(b) Drunk driving.
(c) Violent crimes.
2. When were boomers born?
3. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
4. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
5. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
2. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
4. What is the central role of elderhood?
5. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)