|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Passages?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
2. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
(a) By the average age at death.
(b) By the average age of marriage.
(c) By the average age of parenthood.
(d) By the length of a phase of life.
3. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
(a) Peer personality.
(d) Social moments.
4. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
(a) A generation.
(b) A lifecycle.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A statistical generation.
5. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Richard Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
2. What are the ages of youth?
3. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
4. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
5. What is true of cohort-membership?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)