|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(b) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(c) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(d) He was an Army Ranger.
2. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
(a) A generation.
(b) A lifecycle.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A statistical generation.
3. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
4. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The Consciousness Revolution.
(b) The Woodstock generation.
(c) The War on Drugs.
(d) The Hippy Movement.
5. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Age location.
(b) Comin-of-age experiences.
(c) Peer personality.
(d) Constellation experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are children living home after college called?
2. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
3. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
4. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
5. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)