|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
2. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
3. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Drunk driving.
(c) Violent crimes.
(d) Substance abuse.
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) William Wirtz.
(b) Adlai Stevenson.
(c) K. Warner Schaie.
(d) Sam Ervin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
2. What is the central role of youth?
3. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
4. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
5. What are the ages for midlife?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)