|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Richard Nixon.
2. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
(d) Rising adults.
3. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
4. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the diagonal.
(b) On the horizontal.
(c) On the vertical.
(d) As an ellipse.
5. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) Dr. Suess.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) President Eisenhower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
2. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
3. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)