|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 60s.
(c) The 80s.
(d) The 70s.
2. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Social Moments.
(b) Corresponding idealism.
(c) Interactive critcal events.
(d) Generational phases.
3. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A burgeoning new organization.
(b) A crisis.
(c) A social moment.
(d) A natural disaster.
4. When were boomers born?
5. Who wrote Exile's Return?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Malcolm Cowley.
(c) Ellen Lagemann.
(d) Jane Addams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
2. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
3. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
5. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)