|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
2. Who wrote Exile's Return?
(a) Ellen Lagemann.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Malcolm Cowley.
(d) Jane Addams.
3. What answer is not a generational type?
4. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Jimmy Carter.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
2. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
3. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
5. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)