|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer is not a generational type?
2. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(b) Woodrow Wilson's.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(d) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
3. What is the central role of midlife?
4. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
5. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 80s.
(b) The 70s.
(c) The 60s.
(d) The 50s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
2. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
3. What are children living home after college called?
4. What are the ages of youth?
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)