|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
2. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it terrifying.
(b) He'd find it inspiring.
(c) He'd find it calming.
(d) He'd find it incomprehensible.
3. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
4. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
5. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the ages of youth?
2. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
4. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
5. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)