|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 60s.
(b) The 70s.
(c) The 80s.
(d) The 50s.
2. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
3. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is age related.
(b) It is involuntary.
(c) It chooses you.
(d) It is voluntary.
4. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
5. What is the central role of youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
2. What are children living home after college called?
3. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
4. When were boomers born?
5. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)