|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Social moment.
(b) Secular crisis.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
2. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Anthony Lewis.
3. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the diagonal.
(b) On the vertical.
(c) On the horizontal.
(d) As an ellipse.
4. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A social moment.
(b) A burgeoning new organization.
(c) A crisis.
(d) A natural disaster.
5. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is affected by how students are taught?
2. Who wrote Exile's Return?
3. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
4. When were boomers born?
5. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)