|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) William Strauss.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(d) Neil Howe.
2. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
3. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they believe.
(b) Their politics.
(c) What they do.
(d) How they teach.
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The Woodstock generation.
(b) The War on Drugs.
(c) The Consciousness Revolution.
(d) The Hippy Movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
2. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
3. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
4. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
5. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)