|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
2. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(b) Neil Howe.
(c) William Strauss.
(d) Walt Disney.
3. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Substance abuse.
(b) Violent crimes.
(d) Drunk driving.
4. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Anthony Lewis.
(d) John Kennedy.
5. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Life-course fallacy.
(b) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(c) Intersecting fallacy.
(d) Age-bracket fallacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
2. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
3. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
4. What is the central role of elderhood?
5. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)