|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Neil Howe.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(d) William Strauss.
2. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
3. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own mood.
(b) Their own work ethic.
(c) Their own philosoplies.
(d) Their own morals.
4. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Intersecting fallacy.
(b) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(c) Life-course fallacy.
(d) Age-bracket fallacy.
5. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
2. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
4. What is the central role of youth?
5. What are children living home after college called?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)