|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) President Eisenhower.
(d) Dr. Suess.
2. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Consciousness Revolution.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Secular crisis.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
3. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Life-course fallacy.
(b) Intersecting fallacy.
(c) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(d) Age-bracket fallacy.
4. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
5. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Gail Sheehy.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
2. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
3. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
4. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
5. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)