|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own work ethic.
(b) Their own philosoplies.
(c) Their own morals.
(d) Their own mood.
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(b) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(c) He was an Army Ranger.
(d) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
3. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Midlife and elderhood.
(b) Youth and rising adult.
(c) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(d) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Micheal Dukakis.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Jim Thompson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
2. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
3. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
4. What is the central role of midlife?
5. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)