|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the central role of elderhood?
2. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
3. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A natural disaster.
(b) A social moment.
(c) A crisis.
(d) A burgeoning new organization.
4. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
5. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were boomers born?
2. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
3. What are the ages for midlife?
4. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
5. What are the ages of youth?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)