|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer is not a generational type?
2. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Anthony Lewis.
3. What is the central role of youth?
4. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
5. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Midlife and elderhood.
(b) Youth and rising adult.
(c) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(d) Midlife and rising adulthood.
Short Answer Questions
1. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
2. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
3. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
4. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
5. What is the central role of midlife?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)