|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they do.
(b) How they teach.
(c) What they believe.
(d) Their politics.
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was an Army Ranger.
(b) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(c) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(d) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
3. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Gerald Ford.
4. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
2. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
3. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
4. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
5. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)