|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it terrifying.
(b) He'd find it inspiring.
(c) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(d) He'd find it calming.
2. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Generational phases.
(b) Social Moments.
(c) Interactive critcal events.
(d) Corresponding idealism.
3. What are the ages of youth?
4. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
5. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Comin-of-age experiences.
(b) Age location.
(c) Peer personality.
(d) Constellation experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
2. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
3. What are children living home after college called?
4. What is true of cohort-membership?
5. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)