|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Jim Thompson.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Micheal Dukakis.
2. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own morals.
(b) Their own philosoplies.
(c) Their own mood.
(d) Their own work ethic.
3. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
4. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Mostly Independent.
(b) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(c) Heavily Democrat.
(d) Heavily Republican.
5. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Cheryl Merser.
(b) Erik Erikson.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Gail Sheehy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
2. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
3. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
4. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
5. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)