|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Drunk driving.
(c) Violent crimes.
(d) Substance abuse.
2. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Gail Sheehy.
3. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
4. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Woodrow Wilson's.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(c) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(d) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
5. Who wrote Exile's Return?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Ellen Lagemann.
(c) Jane Addams.
(d) Malcolm Cowley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of cohort-membership?
2. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
3. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
4. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
5. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)