|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) Sam Ervin.
(b) William Wirtz.
(c) K. Warner Schaie.
(d) Adlai Stevenson.
2. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
3. Who wrote Passages?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Erik Erikson.
4. What are children living home after college called?
(b) Bad penny.
(c) Bounce back.
(d) Rubber band.
5. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Peer personality.
(b) Age location.
(c) Comin-of-age experiences.
(d) Constellation experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
2. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
4. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)