|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of youth?
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(b) He was an Army Ranger.
(c) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(d) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(b) Heavily Democrat.
(c) Mostly Independent.
(d) Heavily Republican.
4. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Gail Sheehy.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
5. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is involuntary.
(b) It is voluntary.
(c) It chooses you.
(d) It is age related.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
2. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
3. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
4. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
5. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)