|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
2. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
(a) As bus stations
(b) As ocean liners
(c) As highways
(d) As trains
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(b) He'd find it inspiring.
(c) He'd find it terrifying.
(d) He'd find it calming.
4. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Heavily Republican.
(b) Mostly Independent.
(c) Heavily Democrat.
(d) Split between Republican and Democrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
2. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
3. Who wrote Exile's Return?
4. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
5. What are children living home after college called?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)