|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
2. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) K. Warner Schaie.
(b) William Wirtz.
(c) Sam Ervin.
(d) Adlai Stevenson.
3. What answer is not a generational type?
4. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
5. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(b) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(c) Woodrow Wilson's.
(d) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
2. What are the ages for midlife?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
4. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
5. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)