|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it terrifying.
(b) He'd find it calming.
(c) He'd find it inspiring.
(d) He'd find it incomprehensible.
2. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
3. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own morals.
(b) Their own philosoplies.
(c) Their own work ethic.
(d) Their own mood.
4. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Cheryl Merser.
(b) Gail Sheehy.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Erik Erikson.
5. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(b) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(c) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(d) He was an Army Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
2. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
3. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
4. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
5. Who wrote Exile's Return?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)