|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
(a) Generations distinctives.
(b) Newsreel behavior.
(c) Peer personaltity.
(d) Constellation attitude.
2. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) Adlai Stevenson.
(b) William Wirtz.
(c) K. Warner Schaie.
(d) Sam Ervin.
3. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Corresponding idealism.
(b) Interactive critcal events.
(c) Social Moments.
(d) Generational phases.
4. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Cheryl Merser.
(d) Gail Sheehy.
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Heavily Republican.
(b) Heavily Democrat.
(c) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(d) Mostly Independent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
2. What are the ages of youth?
3. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
4. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
5. What are children living home after college called?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)