|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Generational phases.
(b) Interactive critcal events.
(c) Corresponding idealism.
(d) Social Moments.
2. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it calming.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it inspiring.
(d) He'd find it incomprehensible.
3. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(b) Woodrow Wilson's.
(c) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower's.
4. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
5. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
2. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
3. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
4. What are the ages of youth?
5. Who wrote Passages?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)