|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the horizontal.
(b) As an ellipse.
(c) On the diagonal.
(d) On the vertical.
2. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
3. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Cheryl Merser.
(b) Erik Erikson.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Gail Sheehy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the ages of youth?
2. Who wrote Passages?
3. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
4. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
5. What answer is not a generational type?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)