|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of youth?
2. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own morals.
(b) Their own philosoplies.
(c) Their own mood.
(d) Their own work ethic.
3. What answer is not a generational type?
4. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Jim Thompson.
(d) Micheal Dukakis.
5. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
2. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
3. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
4. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
5. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)