|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
2. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own mood.
(b) Their own philosoplies.
(c) Their own morals.
(d) Their own work ethic.
3. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
4. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Comin-of-age experiences.
(b) Peer personality.
(c) Age location.
(d) Constellation experiences.
5. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is affected by how students are taught?
2. What answer is not a generational type?
3. Who wrote Grown-ups?
4. What are the ages for midlife?
5. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)