|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(b) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(c) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(d) He was an Army Ranger.
2. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own morals.
(b) Their own work ethic.
(c) Their own philosoplies.
(d) Their own mood.
3. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
4. What are the ages for midlife?
5. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
2. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
4. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
5. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)