|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
2. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
(a) Newsreel behavior.
(b) Constellation attitude.
(c) Peer personaltity.
(d) Generations distinctives.
3. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Social Moments.
(b) Corresponding idealism.
(c) Generational phases.
(d) Interactive critcal events.
4. What is affected by how students are taught?
(a) What they believe.
(b) What they do.
(c) Their politics.
(d) How they teach.
5. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Drunk driving.
(b) Substance abuse.
(d) Violent crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
2. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
3. What are the ages for midlife?
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
5. What answer is not a generational type?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)