Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginning of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
2. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
(c) James I.
(d) Mary I.
3. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is age related.
(b) It chooses you.
(c) It is involuntary.
(d) It is voluntary.
4. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
5. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) John Wesley.
(b) Samson Occum.
(c) John Witherspoon.
(d) Roger Sherman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
2. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
4. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)