Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Great Power Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Consciousness Revolution.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Spiritual awakening.
(d) Secular crisis.
2. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
(a) The embrace of their religion.
(b) Their emigration to America.
(c) Their rebellion against the English monarchy.
(d) The raising of their children.
3. What answer is not a generational type?
4. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Dr. Spock.
(c) Dr. Suess.
(d) President Eisenhower.
5. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
2. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
3. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
4. What plays a large role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
5. Who wrote Passages?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)