Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Puritans to Millennials and Beyond.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
2. What is the central role of midlife?
3. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
(a) Age location.
(b) Comin-of-age experiences.
(c) Constellation experiences.
(d) Peer personality.
4. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(b) Heavily Republican.
(c) Heavily Democrat.
(d) Mostly Independent.
5. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 80s.
(c) The 70s.
(d) The 60s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
2. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
3. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
4. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
5. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)