Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cycle in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the diagonal.
(b) As an ellipse.
(c) On the vertical.
(d) On the horizontal.
2. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
3. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
4. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
5. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A generation.
(c) A statistical generation.
(d) A lifecycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Grown-ups?
2. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
3. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
4. What is the central role of youth?
5. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)