Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Life along the Generational Diagonal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
2. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Generational phases.
(b) Social Moments.
(c) Corresponding idealism.
(d) Interactive critcal events.
3. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
4. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(b) Life-course fallacy.
(c) Intersecting fallacy.
(d) Age-bracket fallacy.
5. What are the ages of youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
2. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
3. What is true of cohort-membership?
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)