Quiz: Belonging to a Generation
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
2. When were boomers born?
3. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
d) Rising adults.
4. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
a) Social moments.
d) Peer personality.
5. What is the central role of youth?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
This section contains 207 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)