Quiz: People Moving Through Time to Life along the Generational Diagonal
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
a) Their own philosoplies.
b) Their own work ethic.
c) Their own mood.
d) Their own morals.
2. What are the ages for midlife?
3. Who wrote Exile's Return?
a) Malcolm Cowley.
b) Jane Addams.
c) Daniel Levinson.
d) Ellen Lagemann.
4. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
a) George Bush.
b) Micheal Dukakis.
c) John Kennedy.
d) Jim Thompson.
5. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
a) Newsreel behavior.
This section contains 255 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)