|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
2. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Dr. Suess.
(c) Dr. Spock.
(d) President Eisenhower.
3. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
(a) Thomas Hanover.
(b) Philip Stevenson.
(c) John Foxe.
(d) James Conroy.
4. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) Transcendental Era.
(b) World War I, Prohibition.
(c) French and Indian War.
(d) Religious Intolerance.
5. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. What is the central role of elderhood?
3. What are the ages of youth?
4. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)