|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
2. What are the ages of youth?
3. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) American Revolution.
(b) Glorious Revolution.
(c) Depression, WWII.
(d) World War I, Prohibition.
4. Which future President was 4 years old during the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Warren G. Harding.
(c) Calvin Coolidge.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
5. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
3. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
4. With whom do young Idealists show the strongest attachment?
5. Which children grow up during increasing adult control?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)