|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(b) Youth and rising adult.
(c) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(d) Midlife and elderhood.
2. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Orville Wright.
(b) Earl Warren.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) Geroge Patton.
3. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
(a) By the average age of parenthood.
(b) By the average age of marriage.
(c) By the average age at death.
(d) By the length of a phase of life.
4. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(c) Woodrow Wilson's.
(d) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
5. Who wrote Exile's Return?
(a) Malcolm Cowley.
(b) Ellen Lagemann.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Jane Addams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
2. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
4. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
5. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)