|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Helen Keller.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Irving Berlin.
(d) Jane Addams.
2. Which was not an American history cycle?
(b) Civil War.
(d) Great Power.
3. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
(a) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(b) Henry David Thoreau.
(c) Edgar Allen Poe.
(d) Henry W. Longfellow.
4. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 60s.
(b) The 80s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 70s.
5. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
2. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
3. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
4. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
5. Who wrote Exile's Return?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)