|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Patty Hearst.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Eddy Murphy.
(d) Oliver North.
2. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
3. The present day suburb of what city was the location for the Battle of Bull Run?
(a) Baltimore, MD.
(b) Richburg, VA.
(c) Lynchburg, VA.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
5. Which generation of the Civil War Cycle were first to be delivered by doctors rather than midwives?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
2. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
3. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
4. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)