|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(b) Heavily Republican.
(c) Mostly Independent.
(d) Heavily Democrat.
2. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
3. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) World War I, Prohibition.
(b) Religious Intolerance.
(c) French and Indian War.
(d) Transcendental Era.
4. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
5. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What generation type is youth during an Awakening era?
2. What are the ages of youth?
3. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)