|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With triumph.
(b) With reforms.
(c) With war.
(d) With new ideals.
2. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
(a) By the average age of parenthood.
(b) By the average age at death.
(c) By the length of a phase of life.
(d) By the average age of marriage.
3. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) Daniel Morgan.
(b) Cecil Kenyon.
(c) Francis Marion.
(d) George Prescott.
4. What was Harriet Tubman's nickname?
(d) John the Baptist.
5. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) George Whitefield.
(b) Peter Oliver.
(c) James Davenport.
(d) Samuel Dunbar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
2. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
3. What rises steeply during Awakening eras?
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)