|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) James Davenport.
(b) George Whitefield.
(c) Peter Oliver.
(d) Samuel Dunbar.
2. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) John Marshall.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Andrew Carnegie.
(d) Walt Disney.
3. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
4. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
(a) A lifecycle.
(b) A constellation.
(c) A generation.
(d) A statistical generation.
5. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
2. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
5. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)