|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Princess Di.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Daniel Ortega.
2. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) John Hawthorne.
(b) Edmund Andros.
(c) Gray Champion.
(d) Simon Bradstreet.
3. What is the central role of elderhood?
4. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) World War I, Prohibition.
(b) Transcendental Era.
(c) French and Indian War.
(d) Religious Intolerance.
5. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Jane Addams.
(c) Irving Berlin.
(d) Helen Keller.
Short Answer Questions
1. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
2. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
3. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
4. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
5. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)