|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Cotton Mather.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Sir Walter Raleigh.
(d) Francis Bacon.
3. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
4. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With war.
(b) With reforms.
(c) With new ideals.
(d) With triumph.
5. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A natural disaster.
(b) A social moment.
(c) A burgeoning new organization.
(d) A crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
2. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
4. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
5. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)