|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With new ideals.
(b) With triumph.
(c) With war.
(d) With reforms.
2. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
3. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
4. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
2. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. Who wrote Grown-ups?
4. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
5. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)