|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
2. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
(a) Roger Sherman.
(b) John Wesley.
(c) Samson Occum.
(d) John Witherspoon.
3. Which was not an American history cycle?
(a) Great Power.
(d) Civil War.
4. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Gail Sheehy.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
5. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Spiritual awakening.
(b) Consciousness Revolution.
(c) Social moment.
(d) Secular crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
2. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
3. Whose Presidential bid failed in 1824?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)