|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which generation did Stonewall Jackson belong?
2. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(b) Heavily Democrat.
(c) Heavily Republican.
(d) Mostly Independent.
4. What are the ages for midlife?
5. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
2. What plays a large role in shaping a generation's peer personality?
3. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
4. Who was a "son of thunder"?
5. What is true of cohort-membership?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)