|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) James Monroe.
(b) Jonathan Edwards.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Daniel Webster.
2. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Gerald Ford.
3. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
4. What generation type is elder during a Crisis era?
5. Which was not an American history cycle?
(b) Great Power.
(d) Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of cohort-membership?
2. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
3. How many constellational eras does a typical person experience in his or her life span?
4. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
5. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)