|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Leonid Brezhnev.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) John Lennon.
(d) Helmut Kohl.
2. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) Sir Walter Raleigh.
(d) Francis Bacon.
3. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
4. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
5. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
(a) The embrace of their religion.
(b) Their rebellion against the English monarchy.
(c) The raising of their children.
(d) Their emigration to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not an Outer-Driven Era?
2. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
3. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
4. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
5. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)