|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not an Inner-Driven era?
(a) World War I, Prohibition.
(b) French and Indian War.
(c) Transcendental Era.
(d) Religious Intolerance.
2. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
3. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) Simon Bradstreet.
(b) Gray Champion.
(c) John Hawthorne.
(d) Edmund Andros.
4. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) George Prescott.
(b) Cecil Kenyon.
(c) Francis Marion.
(d) Daniel Morgan.
5. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
2. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
3. In the 1970s, what image did movie makers emphasis?
4. What does the German word kinderfeindlichkeit mean?
5. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)