|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
2. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) Barbra Streisand.
(c) Gore Vidal.
(d) Ted Koppel.
3. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
(a) Samuel Finley.
(b) Ebenezer Pemberton.
(c) Samuel Fothergill.
(d) William Livingston.
4. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Patty Hearst.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Oliver North.
(d) Eddy Murphy.
5. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) William Strauss.
(b) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Neil Howe.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
2. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
3. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
4. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
5. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)