|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do midlife generations tend to raise current generations?
(a) According to the latest child rearing experts.
(b) In a manner opposite to that in which they themselves were raised.
(c) With little or no direction, letting the children raise themselves.
(d) In the same manner in which they themselves were raised.
2. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
3. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Guieseppe Ferrari.
(c) William Strauss.
(d) Neil Howe.
4. Which type of generational child was suffocated and overprotected?
5. To which generation did Harry Truman belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
2. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
3. What rises steeply during Outer-Driven eras?
4. What were the dates of the Missionary Awakening of the Great Power Cycle?
5. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)