|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
2. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 16.
(b) 1 in 21.
(c) 1 in 6.
(d) 1 in 10.
3. When were boomers born?
4. When did Charles I take England's throne?
5. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
(a) The death of lost city kids.
(b) The increase in distribution of goods.
(c) The rise in crime.
(d) The speed of city living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
2. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
3. What is the central role of youth?
4. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)