|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Jim Thompson.
(d) Micheal Dukakis.
2. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
3. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) James Davenport.
(b) Samuel Dunbar.
(c) Peter Oliver.
(d) George Whitefield.
4. Who was not a sample member of the G.I. generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Bob Hope.
(b) J. Edgar Hoover.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Walt Disney.
5. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
(a) Martin Luther's 95 Theses.
(b) Cromwell's Revolution.
(c) Radical Protestantism throughout Europe.
(d) Radical Catholicism throughout Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
2. What word was not coined during the Civil War Cycle?
3. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
4. Who was not a sample member of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
5. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)