|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(b) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(c) He was an Army Ranger.
(d) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
3. What are the ages for midlife?
4. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Newt Gingrich.
(c) Walter Mondale.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
5. Who said a generation "is born, lives, and dies"?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) William Strauss.
(c) Neil Howe.
(d) Guieseppe Ferrari.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
2. Which was not a Crisis Era?
3. Who was not a sample member of the Silent generation of the Great Power Cycle?
4. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
5. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Missionary generation of the Great Power Cycle?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)