|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 75-year old Union commander retired after Bull Run?
(a) Alexander Stevens.
(b) Winfield Scott.
(c) Thomas Riddle.
(d) Nat Turner.
2. Which generation type was born from 1860-1882?
3. Which was not a Crisis Era?
(a) Glorious Revolution.
(b) World War I, Prohibition.
(c) Depression, WWII.
(d) American Revolution.
4. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
(a) Henry David Thoreau.
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Henry W. Longfellow.
(d) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
5. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the central role of elderhood?
2. What answer is not a generational type?
3. How do midlife generations tend to raise current generations?
4. What was the generation type for the Silent generation in the Great Power Cycle?
5. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)