|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Lost generation of the Great Power Cycle?
(a) Earl Warren.
(b) Babe Ruth.
(c) Geroge Patton.
(d) Orville Wright.
2. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
3. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The Consciousness Revolution.
(b) The War on Drugs.
(c) The Woodstock generation.
(d) The Hippy Movement.
4. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
5. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Secular crisis.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Passages?
2. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
3. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
4. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
5. Which was not an Awakening Era?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)