|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "The young men were born with knives in their brain"?
(a) Henry W. Longfellow.
(b) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(c) Edgar Allen Poe.
(d) Henry David Thoreau.
2. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(b) A Family Well Ordered.
(c) The Common Book of Prayer.
(d) New England Primer.
3. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
4. Into what era did America move in the 1750s?
5. Which generation types was Martin Luther?
Short Answer Questions
1. Children are unfortunate to be born in which era?
2. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
3. What are the ages of youth?
4. Which was not an American history cycle?
5. Around 1900, what were wagons and streetcars responsible for?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)