|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) President Eisenhower.
(c) Dr. Spock.
(d) Dr. Suess.
2. What is the central role of midlife?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Heavily Democrat.
(b) Heavily Republican.
(c) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(d) Mostly Independent.
4. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
5. What is the central role of youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
2. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
3. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
4. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
5. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)