|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
2. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) President Eisenhower.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Dr. Suess.
3. What are children living home after college called?
(a) Bad penny.
(b) Rubber band.
(d) Bounce back.
4. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
(a) A lifecycle.
(b) A statistical generation.
(c) A generation.
(d) A constellation.
5. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were boomers born?
2. What is true of cohort-membership?
3. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
5. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)