|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
2. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
(a) Their own morals.
(b) Their own mood.
(c) Their own work ethic.
(d) Their own philosoplies.
3. What are children living home after college called?
(a) Bad penny.
(b) Rubber band.
(d) Bounce back.
4. What answer is not a generational type?
5. When were boomers born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
2. Who wrote Grown-ups?
3. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
4. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
5. What is the central role of midlife?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)