|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
(b) Rising adults.
2. What are the ages of youth?
3. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Gerald Ford.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
4. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 60s.
(b) The 80s.
(c) The 50s.
(d) The 70s.
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it calming.
(d) He'd find it inspiring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
2. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
3. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
4. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
5. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)