|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the vertical.
(b) As an ellipse.
(c) On the horizontal.
(d) On the diagonal.
2. What decade did Sesame Street first affect?
(a) The 60s.
(b) The 50s.
(c) The 80s.
(d) The 70s.
3. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) Sam Ervin.
(b) Adlai Stevenson.
(c) William Wirtz.
(d) K. Warner Schaie.
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it calming.
(d) He'd find it incomprehensible.
5. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) Anthony Lewis.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) John Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What answer is not a generational type?
2. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
3. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. What did George Bush do during WWII?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)