|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Corresponding idealism.
(b) Interactive critcal events.
(c) Generational phases.
(d) Social Moments.
2. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
(a) Social moments.
(c) Peer personality.
3. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
4. What are children living home after college called?
(b) Rubber band.
(c) Bad penny.
(d) Bounce back.
5. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
3. What is affected by how students are taught?
4. When were boomers born?
5. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)