|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it calming.
(b) He'd find it terrifying.
(c) He'd find it inspiring.
(d) He'd find it incomprehensible.
2. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
3. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
4. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Gerald Ford.
5. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Secular crisis.
(b) Spiritual awakening.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Social moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
2. What answer is not a generational type?
3. What is the central role of youth?
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)