|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
2. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Age-bracket fallacy.
(b) Life-course fallacy.
(c) Intersecting fallacy.
(d) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
3. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Gail Sheehy.
(c) Cheryl Merser.
(d) Erik Erikson.
4. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
5. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is voluntary.
(b) It chooses you.
(c) It is involuntary.
(d) It is age related.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
2. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
3. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
4. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)