|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element distinguishes a generation as a cohesive cohort-group with its own unique biography?
(c) Social moments.
(d) Peer personality.
2. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The Consciousness Revolution.
(b) The War on Drugs.
(c) The Hippy Movement.
(d) The Woodstock generation.
3. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
4. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Gail Sheehy.
(b) Erik Erikson.
(c) Cheryl Merser.
(d) Daniel Levinson.
5. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Life-course fallacy.
(b) Intersecting fallacy.
(c) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(d) Age-bracket fallacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
2. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
3. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
4. What answer is not a generational type?
5. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)