|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
(a) As highways
(b) As trains
(c) As bus stations
(d) As ocean liners
2. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(c) He'd find it terrifying.
(d) He'd find it calming.
3. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
(a) Anthony Lewis.
(b) Douglas MacArthur.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it calming.
(b) He'd find it inspiring.
(c) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(d) He'd find it terrifying.
5. What is a set of collective behavioral traits expressed throughout a generation's lifecycle?
(a) Generations distinctives.
(b) Peer personaltity.
(c) Newsreel behavior.
(d) Constellation attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
2. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
3. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)