|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
2. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(b) Violent crimes.
(c) Substance abuse.
(d) Drunk driving.
3. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
(a) By the length of a phase of life.
(b) By the average age of marriage.
(c) By the average age at death.
(d) By the average age of parenthood.
4. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A crisis.
(b) A burgeoning new organization.
(c) A natural disaster.
(d) A social moment.
5. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
(a) Social Moments.
(b) Generational phases.
(c) Interactive critcal events.
(d) Corresponding idealism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
2. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
3. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
4. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)