|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Passages?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Gail Sheehy.
(c) Cheryl Merser.
(d) Erik Erikson.
2. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
3. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) Jim Thompson.
(b) Micheal Dukakis.
(c) George Bush.
(d) John Kennedy.
4. What are children living home after college called?
(a) Rubber band.
(b) Bounce back.
(c) Bad penny.
5. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Life-course fallacy.
(b) Intersecting fallacy.
(c) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(d) Age-bracket fallacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
2. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
3. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
4. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
5. What is age-determined participation in in epochal events that occur during a lifecycle?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)