|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Drunk driving.
(b) Substance abuse.
(c) Violent crimes.
2. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
3. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
4. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Woodrow Wilson's.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(c) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(d) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
5. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alternates between secular crises and spiritual awakenings?
2. How many years are there in the life cycle of one generational constellation?
3. What is a cohort-group whose length approximates the span of a phase of life and whose boundaries are fixed by peer personality?
4. How many generations form a generational "constellation"?
5. In each constellation, what do the peer personalities each possess?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)