|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the authors choose the length of a generation?
(a) By the length of a phase of life.
(b) By the average age of parenthood.
(c) By the average age of marriage.
(d) By the average age at death.
2. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Secular crisis.
(b) Consciousness Revolution.
(c) Social moment.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
3. What is the central role of elderhood?
4. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Youth and rising adult.
(b) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(c) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(d) Midlife and elderhood.
5. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A crisis.
(b) A burgeoning new organization.
(c) A natural disaster.
(d) A social moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
2. What is the central role of youth?
3. When were boomers born?
4. What are the ages for midlife?
5. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)