|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(b) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(c) He was an Army Ranger.
(d) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
2. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
3. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) Adlai Stevenson.
(b) Sam Ervin.
(c) William Wirtz.
(d) K. Warner Schaie.
4. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
5. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
(a) On the vertical.
(b) On the diagonal.
(c) On the horizontal.
(d) As an ellipse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many distinct types of peer personalities recur in each lifecycle?
2. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
3. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
4. The authors suggest looking at the American life cycle from what perspective?
5. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)