|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past as Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Newt Gingrich.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Walter Mondale.
2. Who said that America's foreign policy since 1776 has alternated between extroversion and introversion?
3. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Erik Erikson.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
4. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A burgeoning new organization.
(b) A natural disaster.
(c) A crisis.
(d) A social moment.
5. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
(c) James I.
(d) Mary I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What person influenced 1960 childhood?
2. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
3. Which generation was typically estranged from their fathers?
4. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
5. Who wrote Exile's Return?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)