|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four-Part Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is involuntary.
(b) It is age related.
(c) It is voluntary.
(d) It chooses you.
2. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) K. Warner Schaie.
(b) Sam Ervin.
(c) William Wirtz.
(d) Adlai Stevenson.
3. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(b) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(c) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(d) Woodrow Wilson's.
4. Who wrote Passages?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
5. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
Short Answer Questions
1. What answer is not a generational type?
2. What is the central role of elderhood?
3. Who is most likely to enlist if a war arises?
4. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
5. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)