Quiz: People Moving Through Time to The Four-Part Cycle
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
a) Gerald Ford.
b) Richard Nixon.
c) Ronald Reagan.
d) Jimmy Carter.
2. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
3. What is the central role of rising adulthood?
4. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
a) Midlife and elderhood.
b) Youth and rising adult.
c) Midlife and rising adulthood.
d) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
5. What is the central role of midlife?
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 254 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)