|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
2. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Erik Erikson.
(d) Gail Sheehy.
3. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
5. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
2. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
3. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
4. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
5. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)