|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
2. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) Daniel Webster.
(b) James Monroe.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Jonathan Edwards.
3. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Social moment.
(b) Consciousness Revolution.
(c) Spiritual awakening.
(d) Secular crisis.
4. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
5. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
2. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
3. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
4. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
5. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)