|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
(a) Their emigration to America.
(b) The embrace of their religion.
(c) Their rebellion against the English monarchy.
(d) The raising of their children.
2. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
(a) That judgment was to soon come.
(b) That things were due to get better.
(c) That they had broken their convenant with God.
(d) That the old era was now over.
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 10-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(c) He'd find it terrifying.
(d) He'd find it calming.
4. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) Richard Bushman.
(b) William Tennent.
(c) James Davenport.
(d) Jonathan Mayhew.
5. What are the ages of youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
2. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
3. When did Charles I take England's throne?
4. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
5. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)