|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(b) Heavily Republican.
(c) Heavily Democrat.
(d) Mostly Independent.
2. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
(a) Ted Kennedy.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Anthony Lewis.
3. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Drunk driving.
(b) Violent crimes.
(c) Substance abuse.
4. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
(a) Ebenezer Pemberton.
(b) William Livingston.
(c) Samuel Fothergill.
(d) Samuel Finley.
5. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
2. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
3. Who was a "son of thunder"?
4. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
5. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)