|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
2. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
3. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Heavily Republican.
(b) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(c) Heavily Democrat.
(d) Mostly Independent.
4. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
5. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) Richard Bushman.
(b) James Davenport.
(c) William Tennent.
(d) Jonathan Mayhew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
3. Who was a "son of thunder"?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
5. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)