|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) Daniel Webster.
(b) Cotton Mather.
(c) James Monroe.
(d) Jonathan Edwards.
2. What book contained "The Dutiful Child's Prayer"?
(a) A Family Well Ordered.
(b) Presbyterian Cathecism.
(c) The Common Book of Prayer.
(d) New England Primer.
3. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
(a) Philip Stevenson.
(b) John Foxe.
(c) James Conroy.
(d) Thomas Hanover.
4. Who wrote Exile's Return?
(a) Jane Addams.
(b) Ellen Lagemann.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Malcolm Cowley.
5. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Daniel Levinson.
(b) Gail Sheehy.
(c) Cheryl Merser.
(d) Erik Erikson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
2. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
3. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
4. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
5. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)