|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) John Hawthorne.
(b) Edmund Andros.
(c) Simon Bradstreet.
(d) Gray Champion.
2. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
(a) Cotton Mather.
(b) Charles Chauncy.
(c) Jonathan Edwards.
(d) John Welsey.
3. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
4. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
5. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which answer is not a biological phase of aging?
2. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
3. What are the ages of youth?
4. Who was a "son of thunder"?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)