|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
2. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
3. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Sir Walter Raleigh.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Francis Bacon.
4. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
(a) Split between Republican and Democrat.
(b) Heavily Democrat.
(c) Heavily Republican.
(d) Mostly Independent.
5. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) Michael Kammon.
(b) William Molineux.
(c) Jonathan Parsons.
(d) Joseph Hawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the range of the cohort lengths of all seventeen completed American generations?
2. When did Charles I take England's throne?
3. Who wrote Grown-ups?
4. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
5. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)