|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) Ted Kennedy.
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) Andrew Carnegie.
(d) John Marshall.
2. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
3. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
(a) The Glorious Revolution.
(b) The Enlightenment Revolution.
(c) The Glorious Generation.
(d) The Enlightenment Generation.
4. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Life-course fallacy.
(b) Age-bracket fallacy.
(c) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(d) Intersecting fallacy.
5. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
(a) Jonathan Edwards.
(b) John Welsey.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Charles Chauncy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
2. Who wrote Grown-ups?
3. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
4. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
5. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)