|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Youth and rising adult.
(b) Midlife and elderhood.
(c) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(d) Midlife and rising adulthood.
2. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Age-bracket fallacy.
(b) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
(c) Intersecting fallacy.
(d) Life-course fallacy.
3. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Great Depression-World War II crisis?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Andrew Carnegie.
(c) John Marshall.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
4. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) William Tennent.
(b) James Davenport.
(c) Richard Bushman.
(d) Jonathan Mayhew.
5. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
(a) Edmund Andros.
(b) John Hawthorne.
(c) Gray Champion.
(d) Simon Bradstreet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
2. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
3. Who wrote Passages?
4. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
5. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)