|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Daniel Levinson.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Cheryl Merser.
2. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
3. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
(a) That things were due to get better.
(b) That the old era was now over.
(c) That judgment was to soon come.
(d) That they had broken their convenant with God.
4. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
5. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
2. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
3. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
4. Who was a rising-adult leader during the Glorious Revolution crisis?
5. What are the ages of youth?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)