|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of youth?
2. What are the ages for midlife?
3. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
4. How many years were there from the Awakening to the End of Crisis in the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
5. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
(a) Cotton Mather.
(b) James Monroe.
(c) Jonathan Edwards.
(d) Daniel Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Generally, how did Americans aged 65-80 vote in the early 1960s?
2. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
3. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
4. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
5. Who was King James's hand picked New England governor in 1689?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)