|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
(a) The Enlightenment Revolution.
(b) The Glorious Generation.
(c) The Enlightenment Generation.
(d) The Glorious Revolution.
2. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
3. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
4. Who sought to trace universal lifecycle trends in aptitude scores?
(a) K. Warner Schaie.
(b) Sam Ervin.
(c) William Wirtz.
(d) Adlai Stevenson.
5. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
(a) Samuel Langston.
(b) Charles Chauncy.
(c) William Prescott.
(d) John Quicny Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Exile's Return?
2. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
3. Who wrote The Seasons of a Man's Life?
4. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
5. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)