|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
2. What is true of cohort-membership?
(a) It is age related.
(b) It chooses you.
(c) It is involuntary.
(d) It is voluntary.
3. To propel the generational cycle in the authors' proposed manner, how must a secular crisis end?
(a) With triumph.
(b) With new ideals.
(c) With reforms.
(d) With war.
4. What are the ages for midlife?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it inspiring.
(b) He'd find it calming.
(c) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(d) He'd find it terrifying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Exile's Return?
2. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
3. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
4. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
5. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)