|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Daniel Levinson.
2. Who wrote Exile's Return?
(a) Ellen Lagemann.
(b) Jane Addams.
(c) Daniel Levinson.
(d) Malcolm Cowley.
3. What would an examination of cohort groups not be likely to predict?
(a) Violent crimes.
(c) Drunk driving.
(d) Substance abuse.
4. At the First Continental Congress, who proclaimed, "It is evil against right"?
(a) Joseph Hawley.
(b) Jonathan Parsons.
(c) Michael Kammon.
(d) William Molineux.
5. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
(a) Radical Catholicism throughout Europe.
(b) Cromwell's Revolution.
(c) Martin Luther's 95 Theses.
(d) Radical Protestantism throughout Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
2. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
3. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
4. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
5. Where does the cohort group fall in a typical table with age on the vertical axis and calendar year on the horizontal axis?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)