|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Jimmy Carter.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Gerald Ford.
2. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
(a) James Davenport.
(b) William Tennent.
(c) Richard Bushman.
(d) Jonathan Mayhew.
3. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
4. Who wrote Grown-ups?
(a) Erik Erikson.
(b) Cheryl Merser.
(c) Gail Sheehy.
(d) Daniel Levinson.
5. Who is a sample member of the Great Power cycle of American history?
(a) Newt Gingrich.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Walter Mondale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the poem "Philosophic Solitude"?
2. Who wrote Exile's Return?
3. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
4. Who said "This is the greatest week in the history of mankind since the Creation"?
5. For which seventeen year period did the SAT scores decline?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)