|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
2. What was the American population during the colonial cycle of history?
3. Reading vertically up any single column of Figure 2-2 demonstrates which fallacy?
(a) Age-bracket fallacy.
(b) Life-course fallacy.
(c) Intersecting fallacy.
(d) Intrinsic connection fallacy.
4. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
5. What year was George Washington sworn in as President?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1741, who did the Boston Evening Post report to be a "madman just broke from his chains"?
2. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
3. At what age does the book Passages suggest a midlife crisis?
4. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
5. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)