|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many new churches are credited to the Great Awakening during the Revolutionary Cycle?
2. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
(a) The Enlightenment Revolution.
(b) The Enlightenment Generation.
(c) The Glorious Revolution.
(d) The Glorious Generation.
3. Who taught "our submission to the rules of reason is an obedience to God"?
(a) John Welsey.
(b) Charles Chauncy.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Jonathan Edwards.
4. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
5. Who had the scars of 499 British lashes on his back?
(a) Cecil Kenyon.
(b) George Prescott.
(c) Francis Marion.
(d) Daniel Morgan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Passages?
2. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
3. What is one generation of the Revolutionary cycle of American history?
4. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
5. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)