|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages for midlife?
2. Who was a "son of thunder"?
(a) George Whitefield.
(b) Samuel Dunbar.
(c) Peter Oliver.
(d) James Davenport.
3. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Youth and rising adult.
(b) Midlife and elderhood.
(c) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(d) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
4. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The Hippy Movement.
(b) The Woodstock generation.
(c) The Consciousness Revolution.
(d) The War on Drugs.
5. Who said "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"?
(a) John Quicny Adams.
(b) William Prescott.
(c) Charles Chauncy.
(d) Samuel Langston.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Figure 2-2, how were midlife people viewed in 1964?
2. Who gave the Northampton sermons of 1734?
3. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
4. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
5. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)