Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Revolutionary Cycle, 1734-1825.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Midlife and elderhood.
(b) Youth and rising adult.
(c) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(d) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
2. What were the birth years of the Idealist generation during the American Civil War cycle?
3. How might a cataclysm affect a 70-year-old?
(a) He'd find it incomprehensible.
(b) He'd find it inspiring.
(c) He'd find it calming.
(d) He'd find it terrifying.
4. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. What action helped mold the Puritan generation's distinct personality?
(a) The raising of their children.
(b) Their emigration to America.
(c) Their rebellion against the English monarchy.
(d) The embrace of their religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
2. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
3. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
4. How many years were there from the End of Crisis to the End of Awakening in the Civil War cycle of American history?
5. Who was a prominent foreign peer of the Awakening Generation of the Revolutionary Cycle?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)