|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
2. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
3. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The War on Drugs.
(b) The Hippy Movement.
(c) The Consciousness Revolution.
(d) The Woodstock generation.
4. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Daniel Ortega.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Princess Di.
5. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
2. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
3. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
4. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
5. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)