|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
2. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) William Bennett.
(c) Dan Quayle.
(d) Bill Bradley.
3. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
4. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A burgeoning new organization.
(b) A social moment.
(c) A crisis.
(d) A natural disaster.
5. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
(a) The Glorious Revolution.
(b) The Enlightenment Generation.
(c) The Glorious Generation.
(d) The Enlightenment Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
2. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
3. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
4. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)