|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
2. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
3. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A social moment.
(b) A natural disaster.
(c) A burgeoning new organization.
(d) A crisis.
4. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Eddy Murphy.
(b) Oliver North.
(c) Patty Hearst.
(d) Donald Trump.
5. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
(a) Philip Stevenson.
(b) John Foxe.
(c) Thomas Hanover.
(d) James Conroy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
2. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
4. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
5. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)