|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
2. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
(a) The War on Drugs.
(b) The Woodstock generation.
(c) The Consciousness Revolution.
(d) The Hippy Movement.
3. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
4. Who wrote the Book of Martyrs?
(a) John Foxe.
(b) Thomas Hanover.
(c) Philip Stevenson.
(d) James Conroy.
5. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
2. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
3. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
4. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
5. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)