|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Social moment.
(b) Secular crisis.
(c) Spiritual awakening.
(d) Consciousness Revolution.
2. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
3. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
(a) Cotton Mather.
(b) John Winthrope.
(c) Roger Williams.
(d) Oliver Cromwell.
4. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Princess Di.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Daniel Ortega.
5. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Youth and rising adult.
(b) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
(c) Midlife and elderhood.
(d) Midlife and rising adulthood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an inner-driven era?
2. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
3. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
4. What social moment began in the late 1960s and lasted through the 1970s?
5. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)