|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a political leader of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) Dan Quayle.
(c) William Bennett.
(d) Bill Bradley.
2. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
(a) That judgment was to soon come.
(b) That things were due to get better.
(c) That the old era was now over.
(d) That they had broken their convenant with God.
3. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
4. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
5. When did Charles I take England's throne?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are coming of age in an awakening era?
2. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
3. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
4. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
5. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)