|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Charles I take England's throne?
2. Who complained that the Apollo mission gave him a "guilty conscience"?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Anthony Lewis.
3. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
(a) A crisis.
(b) A natural disaster.
(c) A social moment.
(d) A burgeoning new organization.
4. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Secular crisis.
(b) Consciousness Revolution.
(c) Social moment.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
5. How many Boomer men saw combat in Vietnam?
(a) 1 in 6.
(b) 1 in 16.
(c) 1 in 10.
(d) 1 in 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which President was born 46 years from Lee's surrender to Grant at Appomattox?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
4. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
5. What was one of the social moments of the Colonial Cycle?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)