|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Boris Becker.
(b) Wuer Kaixi.
(c) Julian Lennon.
(d) Lech Walesa.
3. When did Charles I take England's throne?
4. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
5. What is it called when society focuses on reordering the outer world of institutions and public behavior?
(a) Secular crisis.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Spiritual awakening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
2. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
3. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
4. What Englishman made a three year trip around the world?
5. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)