|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
(a) James I.
(b) Mary I.
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Julian Lennon.
(b) Lech Walesa.
(c) Wuer Kaixi.
(d) Boris Becker.
3. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
4. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
5. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
2. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
3. What triggered the Thirty Years War?
4. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
5. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)