|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the dominant generations during a social moment?
(a) Youth and rising adult.
(b) Midlife and rising adulthood.
(c) Midlife and elderhood.
(d) Rising adulthood and elderhood.
2. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
(a) Mary I.
(b) James I.
3. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Social moment.
(b) Spiritual awakening.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Secular crisis.
4. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
5. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) John Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lasts about a decade where people perceive current events as changing society?
2. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
3. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
4. When did New Age churches begin to rise?
5. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)