|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Daniel Ortega.
(b) Princess Di.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Prince Charles.
2. What is it called when society focuses on changing the inner world of values and private behavior?
(a) Spiritual awakening.
(b) Social moment.
(c) Consciousness Revolution.
(d) Secular crisis.
3. Who led true Protestant believers to America?
(a) Roger Williams.
(b) Oliver Cromwell.
(c) John Winthrope.
(d) Cotton Mather.
4. What year was the Apollo moon landing?
5. What are the dates for the Reformation Awakening?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not a sample member of the Boom generation during the Millennial Cycle?
2. What were the dates for the Puritan Awakening?
3. Who was the monarch of England when the Spanish Armada was sunk?
4. What was the generation type for the 13ers generation in the Millennial Cycle?
5. When did Charles I take England's throne?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)