|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Millennial Cycle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was not a prominent foreign peer of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Wuer Kaixi.
(b) Lech Walesa.
(c) Boris Becker.
(d) Julian Lennon.
2. What are the birth dates for the Reformation generation?
3. Which President regretted the fading memory of World War II?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. What are the dates of the Armada Crisis?
5. Who was not a sample member of the 13ers generation during the Millennial Cycle?
(a) Eddie Murphy.
(b) Michael Jordan.
(c) David Letterman.
(d) Jim Abbott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did revolution, anarchy, war, and pestilence indicate to colonial New Englanders?
2. From 1946 to 1963, which test score continued to decline?
3. During the Millennial cycle, which generation made sweeping advances against childhood diseases?
4. In the late 1960s, who found a strong tie between young men and their mothers?
5. What was the generation type for the Boom generation in the Millennial Cycle?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)