People Moving Through Time
1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) Jim Thompson.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Micheal Dukakis.
(d) George Bush.
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was an Army Ranger.
(b) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(c) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
(d) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
3. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
6. What are children living home after college called?
(b) Rubber band.
(c) Bad penny.
(d) Bounce back.
7. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
8. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(c) Woodrow Wilson's.
(d) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
This section contains 3,111 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)