1. Who said, "You don't need to be shot down from the sky to know the world is a dangerous place"?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Jim Thompson.
(c) Micheal Dukakis.
(d) John Kennedy.
2. What did George Bush do during WWII?
(a) He was a Navy fighter pilot.
(b) He was an Army Ranger.
(c) He was an Air Force figher pilot.
(d) He was a Marine fighter pilot.
3. What were the ages of the G.I. Generation on Pearl Harbor Sunday?
4. What year were the first G.I. babies born?
5. How many G.I. Presidents were there?
6. What are children living home after college called?
(b) Bad penny.
(c) Rubber band.
(d) Bounce back.
7. When this book was written, what age comprised America's most Republican leaning bracket?
8. When this book was written, which Progressive Generation had disappeared entirely?
(a) F. Scoot Fitzgerald's.
(b) Woodrow Wilson's.
(c) Franklin d. Roosevelt's.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower's.
This section contains 3,111 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)