Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
People Moving Through Time Abstract
* There are four generational types - Idealist, Reactive, Civic, and Adaptive
* A full generation is complete when all four types have passed through their lifecycles.
* America has completed five generational cycles.
Life along the Generational Diagonal Abstract
* Generational type alters its expression as its lifecycle progresses.
* Choices of generational types leave...
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)