|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 30 and 31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his story, what did the Japanese girl Andy lived with keep as a pet?
(a) A rat.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A gerbil.
(d) A parakeet.
2. How does Andy describe himself at age fifteen?
(a) Practically albino.
(b) A shadow of his true self.
(c) Awkward and confused.
(d) Hopeful and resilient.
3. In Chapter 23, what does Andy say he used to sow randomly in his parents' back yard?
(a) Crocus bulbs.
(b) Daffodil bulbs.
(c) Tulip bulbs.
(d) Iris bulbs.
4. Where do Claire and Tobias break up?
(a) Times Square.
(b) On the subway.
(c) In Central Park.
(d) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
5. What does Elvissa do for a living?
(a) No one is sure.
(b) She is a stripper.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She is a pharmacist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy equate buying a house with in Chapter 25?
2. What does Andy say almost always bookends a European pilgrimage in Chapter 13?
3. What does Andy do when he returns to his own house after spending Christmas in Portland?
4. What does Tyler read in the car on the way back from his and Andy's Christmas Eve shopping trip?
5. How many brothers and sisters does Andy have?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)