|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 30 and 31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy credit with keeping him "level" in Chapter 20?
(a) Building model planes.
(b) Reading classic literature.
(c) Spending time with friends.
2. In Chapter 23, what does Andy say he used to sow randomly in his parents' back yard?
(a) Iris bulbs.
(b) Tulip bulbs.
(c) Crocus bulbs.
(d) Daffodil bulbs.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Luck and more luck.
(b) Willpower and charisma.
(c) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
(d) Connections with the right people.
4. What kind of bird is seen circling over the remains of the fire in Chapter 30?
(a) An egret.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A crow.
5. What does Andy say his parents are terrified of in Chapter 14?
(c) Nuclear war.
(d) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Andy thinks of when he sees the sun?
2. What does the acronym VSTP, used by Claire to describe Elvissa, stand for?
3. At the end of Chapter 29, before returning to the party, what does Dag do to Andy?
4. What nickname does Dag have for his office cubicle?
5. While driving, what does Andy come across that has been burned?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)