|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 30 and 31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
(a) They will never return.
(b) They will never age.
(c) They will die.
(d) They will lose their memory of Texlahoma.
2. What is the stick that Claire finds in New York shaped like?
(c) A "Y."
3. In his former office, what does Dag have a framed photo of at his desk?
(a) The picture that came with the frame.
(b) A whaling ship.
(c) His childhood dog.
(d) His family.
4. What is the title of Chapter 24?
(a) Define Normal.
(b) My Parents Want A Robot.
(c) The Black Sheep Within.
(d) What is Individuality?
5. What does the acronym VSTP, used by Claire to describe Elvissa, stand for?
(a) Very sensitive teeth problem.
(b) Very severe taste problem.
(c) Very serious trust problem.
(d) Very sudden tantrum problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dag think about contracting cancer in Chapter 1?
2. Who does Dag tell the police torched Bunny's car?
3. What is Dag's surname?
4. Who is Elvissa?
5. What does Elvissa call rich women with good haircuts and good clothes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)