|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 30 and 31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Claire talk about wanting to buy when she was on her "date from hell"?
(a) A stuffed chicken.
(c) A salad.
2. In Andy and Claire's eyes, where do the MacArthurs live permanently?
(a) The 1940s.
(b) The 1960s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1950s.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Luck and more luck.
(b) Willpower and charisma.
(c) Connections with the right people.
(d) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
4. As Andy recalls in Chapter 4, after Dag won their bet, what did he do with the money?
(a) Dag gave it back.
(b) Dag put it in the bank.
(c) Dag bought Andy dinner.
(d) Dag ate it.
5. Where does Dag's brother Matthew live?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Calgary, Alberta.
(c) Buffalo, New York.
(d) Sarasota, Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Andy's second story in Chapter 30, who or what offers him a silvery fish?
2. What does Andy wonder as he stares at his fingernails in Chapter 6?
3. Which of the following is not a name Claire suggests for her future children?
4. In Chapter 29, what does Dag say Bunny looks like?
5. What does Dag give Claire a jar of as a gift?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)