|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 30 and 31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Claire originally from?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
2. In Chapter 14, what does Andy plan to do for Christmas?
(a) Go home to Portland.
(b) Make dinner for his friends.
(c) Visit an orphanage.
(d) Sleep through the holidays.
3. What does Claire say she always has trouble finding?
(a) Same-sex friends.
(b) Jeans that fit properly.
(c) Her keys.
(d) Men who are worth her while.
4. After he quits his office job, what label does Dag give himself and his new lifestyle?
(a) A leech.
(b) A floater.
(c) Basement Person.
(d) Deadbeat Dag.
5. As Andy recalls in Chapter 4, after Dag won their bet, what did he do with the money?
(a) Dag bought Andy dinner.
(b) Dag gave it back.
(c) Dag ate it.
(d) Dag put it in the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23 when Andy wakes up in the early morning and sees his friends asleep around him, how does he feel?
2. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Andy say is a recurring theme in Dag's stories?
4. In Chapter 25, what does Andy's father tell him he should get rid of "pronto"?
5. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)