|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party has Dag arranged for he and Andy to work as bartenders at?
(a) A New Year's Eve party.
(b) A bachelor's party.
(c) An engagement party.
(d) A Halloween party.
2. What is Dag's surname?
3. In Chapter 12, what does Otis equate suburban houses to?
(a) Shopping malls.
(b) Fear of individual thought.
(c) Milk cartons.
4. What does Andy wonder as he stares at his fingernails in Chapter 6?
(a) Why his nails never grow.
(b) What the meaning of life is.
(c) When the world will end.
(d) Whether he's getting enough calcium.
5. What does the acronym VSTP, used by Claire to describe Elvissa, stand for?
(a) Very severe taste problem.
(b) Very sensitive teeth problem.
(c) Very serious trust problem.
(d) Very sudden tantrum problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tobias compare Eastern bloc toilet paper to?
2. What is Texlahoma?
3. What does Claire have on her back?
4. Which of the following is not a name Claire suggests for her future children?
5. In Andy and Claire's eyes, where do the MacArthurs live permanently?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)