|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What TV character does Andy compare his brother Tyler to?
(a) Archie Bunker.
(b) The Fonz.
(c) Danny Partridge.
(d) Doogie Howser, M.D.
2. What does Tobias say his memory of life on Earth is?
(a) Watching his parents dance to music on the radio.
(b) Learning how to surf.
(c) Getting his car for thousands less than its worth.
(d) Meeting a pretty girl.
3. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) Being singled out.
(c) Speaking out of turn.
(d) Getting too drunk.
4. What does Andy say almost always bookends a European pilgrimage in Chapter 13?
(a) A terrifying cab ride.
(b) A love affair.
(c) Semiclinical depression.
(d) A shopping spree.
5. What is Andy's language of specialty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy say the people at Alcohol Anonymous meetings want to hear?
2. What does Andy credit with keeping him "level" in Chapter 20?
3. Who shows up at the party to speak to Dag?
4. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Andy say he and Dag are envious of Tobias?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)