|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dag suspect the tourists are looking for?
(b) Rodeo Drive.
(c) Cement dinosaurs.
(d) A beach.
2. After he quits his office job, what label does Dag give himself and his new lifestyle?
(a) A floater.
(b) A leech.
(c) Basement Person.
(d) Deadbeat Dag.
3. Who is Mr. MacArthur?
(a) Claire's English professor.
(b) The owner of Larry's Bar.
(c) Andy's neighbor.
(d) Dag's old landlord.
4. What does Andy recall Tyler saying about the name "Andrew" in Chapter 24?
(a) It sounds religious.
(b) It looks good on a resume.
(c) Andrews are always good men.
(d) It's a good name for a child.
5. Who is Bunny Hollander?
(a) Dag's long lost relative.
(b) Dag's new roommate.
(c) The owner of the car Dag torched.
(d) The landlord of the bungalow complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy equate buying a house with in Chapter 25?
2. What is Andy reading when Tobias arrives at his house in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Claire say you can sense about the corner of Cottonwood and Sapphire avenues?
4. In Chapter 23, what does Andy say he used to sow randomly in his parents' back yard?
5. According to Andy's brother, Tyler, whose birthday is January 8th?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)