|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
(a) Bumper stickers that read "No Farmers, No Food".
(b) Their name and phone numbers.
(c) A smiley face.
(d) A picture of the mayor.
2. What is Mr Takamichi's most valuable possession?
(a) A photo of Marilyn Monroe.
(b) An old t-shirt.
(c) A love letter from his first love.
(d) A first edition of his favorite comic book.
3. How does Andy describe Claire's handwriting?
(a) Like a child's.
(b) Like a doctor's.
(c) Like chicken scratch.
(d) Like a taxi driver's.
4. What is on the postcard Otis receives from an old friend?
(a) A daisy.
(b) A dolphin jumping out of the water.
(c) A classic automobile.
(d) A photo of a nuclear test.
5. As Andy recalls in Chapter 4, after Dag won their bet, what did he do with the money?
(a) Dag gave it back.
(b) Dag put it in the bank.
(c) Dag bought Andy dinner.
(d) Dag ate it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Texlahoma?
2. What does Elvissa get a job as in Chapter 21?
3. What had Nostradamus predicted for the day Claire arrives in Palm Springs?
4. Who does Dag bump into while running away from the Aston Martin in Chapter 20?
5. What does Claire have on her back?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)