|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Claire say you can sense about the corner of Cottonwood and Sapphire avenues?
(a) The creativity of the developers.
(b) How potential homebuyers may be fooled.
(c) How pretentious the homeowners must be.
(d) How enthusiastic the developers were when they named it.
2. What does Dag's brother Matthew do for a living?
(a) Writes jingles.
(b) He dabbles in real estate.
(c) He is an investment banker.
(d) He is a teacher.
3. Where will Claire stay until she knows she'll be safe from radiation at home?
(a) At Dag's house.
(b) At Elvissa's house.
(c) At Andy's house.
(d) At a hotel.
4. What is Claire's brother's name?
5. What does the acronym VSTP, used by Claire to describe Elvissa, stand for?
(a) Very sudden tantrum problem.
(b) Very sensitive teeth problem.
(c) Very severe taste problem.
(d) Very serious trust problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Andy and Claire first meet, what does Andy tell her he is doing in Palm Springs?
2. What does Claire do for a living when she and Andy meet?
3. In Chapter 20, how many women does Mr. MacArthur say he has dated in his life?
4. What does Tobias say his memory of life on Earth is?
5. What kind of car does Dag drive?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)