|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where does Andy suspect his dogs have been rummaging through the trash?
(a) An apartment complex.
(b) Behind a cosmetic surgery.
(c) A restuarant dumpster.
(d) His neighor's bins.
2. What does Andy say the people at Alcohol Anonymous meetings want to hear?
(a) About your failures.
(b) How long you have been sober for.
(c) How you overcome temptation.
(d) Horror stories from your past.
3. After quitting his office job, Dag says he makes new friends who yap endlessly about what?
(a) Environmental issues.
(b) The war in the Middle East.
(c) South American novelists.
(d) Foreign policy.
4. What does Mrs. Monroe of Texlahoma sell?
(b) Knitted sweaters.
(d) Aloe products.
5. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Luck and more luck.
(b) Connections with the right people.
(c) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
(d) Willpower and charisma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Andy plan to do for Christmas?
3. What does Andy wonder as he stares at his fingernails in Chapter 6?
4. What does Andy say his memory of life on Earth is?
5. What is on the postcard Otis receives from an old friend?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)