|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
(a) Truman Capote.
(b) Agatha Christie.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
2. Where do Andy, Dag, and Claire live?
(b) Palm Springs.
3. How many brothers and sisters does Andy have?
(a) Two brothers and one sisters.
(b) One brother and two sisters.
(c) Two brothers and three sisters.
(d) Three brothers and no sisters.
4. What color does Curtis say hummingbirds are particularly attracted to?
5. What is Dag's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy recall happened to Claire's father at the resort pool?
2. What does Elvissa get a job as in Chapter 21?
3. How is the mood of the abandoned suburb where the friends go to for a picnic described?
4. In Chapter 12, who is said to have disappeared the day after the picnic?
5. After he quits his office job, what label does Dag give himself and his new lifestyle?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)