|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) Getting too drunk.
(c) Speaking out of turn.
(d) Being singled out.
2. What does Dag say is the best form of "cult employment"?
(a) Planting trees in British Columbia.
(c) Teaching English in Asia.
(d) Stocking shelfs during the night shift.
3. Which of the following is not a smell that Andy associates with Milan?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Otis equate suburban houses to?
(b) Fear of individual thought.
(c) Shopping malls.
(d) Milk cartons.
5. What is Andy's language of specialty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy wonder as he stares at his fingernails in Chapter 6?
2. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Andy say he and his friends are uncomfortable revealing?
4. In Chapter 14, what does Andy plan to do for Christmas?
5. What year is it permanently in Texlahoma?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)