|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Texlahoma?
(a) A community on a television show.
(b) The mythical world where many of the friends' stories are set.
(c) A fictional reality in Andy's favorite novel.
(d) A town in Dag's dreams.
2. In Chapter 3, what does Andy say he and his friends are uncomfortable revealing?
(a) Their religion.
(b) Their age.
(c) Their income.
(d) Their emotions.
3. In Chapter 12, what does Otis equate suburban houses to?
(a) Milk cartons.
(b) Fear of individual thought.
(c) Shopping malls.
4. What does Andy wonder as he stares at his fingernails in Chapter 6?
(a) Why his nails never grow.
(b) When the world will end.
(c) What the meaning of life is.
(d) Whether he's getting enough calcium.
5. Where is Claire originally from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a smell that Andy associates with Milan?
2. Where do Andy and Dag work?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Dag say he is, which is trapped inside a man's body?
4. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
5. What does Claire do for a living when she and Andy meet?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)