|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Willpower and charisma.
(b) Luck and more luck.
(c) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
(d) Connections with the right people.
2. What does Dag's brother Matthew do for a living?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) Writes jingles.
(c) He dabbles in real estate.
(d) He is an investment banker.
3. In Chapter 14, what does Andy plan to do for Christmas?
(a) Make dinner for his friends.
(b) Sleep through the holidays.
(c) Visit an orphanage.
(d) Go home to Portland.
4. Which celebrity does Andy say his brother once shared an elevator with?
(a) Jane Fonda.
(c) Elizabeth Taylor.
(d) David Bowie.
5. In Chapter 13, why does Andy say he and Dag are envious of Tobias?
(a) Tobias has circus freak show good looks.
(b) Tobias has a life goal.
(c) Tobias is younger than they are.
(d) Tobias has caught the attention of Claire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 13?
2. Which Monroe sister agrees to leave Texlahoma with Buck?
3. Which of the following is not a name Claire suggests for her future children?
4. Where does Dag call Andy from in Chapter 12?
5. What nickname does Tobias have for Andy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)