|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Texlahoma?
(a) A community on a television show.
(b) A town in Dag's dreams.
(c) A fictional reality in Andy's favorite novel.
(d) The mythical world where many of the friends' stories are set.
2. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
(a) Their name and phone numbers.
(b) Bumper stickers that read "No Farmers, No Food".
(c) A smiley face.
(d) A picture of the mayor.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Andy recall traveling to a Canadian town to watch?
(a) A concert.
(b) A solar eclipse.
(c) A parade.
(d) A boxing match.
4. In Chapter 14, what does Andy plan to do for Christmas?
(a) Sleep through the holidays.
(b) Make dinner for his friends.
(c) Go home to Portland.
(d) Visit an orphanage.
5. What is on the postcard Otis receives from an old friend?
(a) A dolphin jumping out of the water.
(b) A classic automobile.
(c) A photo of a nuclear test.
(d) A daisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Andy say he and Dag are envious of Tobias?
2. In Chapter 12, who is said to have disappeared the day after the picnic?
3. What does Dag suspect the tourists are looking for?
4. Reading a passage from the diaries of which artist inspired Andy to exercise?
5. What does Andy say his parents are terrified of in Chapter 14?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)