|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andy's surname?
2. Which celebrity does Andy say his brother once shared an elevator with?
(a) Jane Fonda.
(b) Elizabeth Taylor.
(c) David Bowie.
3. Reading a passage from the diaries of which artist inspired Andy to exercise?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Salvador Dali.
(c) Pablo Picasso.
(d) Marc Chagal.
4. While on their picnic, the friends spot a sedan filled with tourists from which country?
5. In Chapter 12, what does Otis equate suburban houses to?
(a) Fear of individual thought.
(b) Milk cartons.
(c) Shopping malls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
2. In Andy's story, what does Edward vow to build once he makes it in New York?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Andy say he and his friends are uncomfortable revealing?
4. Who does Dag believe carries a deep secret that can't be shared?
5. Where does Dag's brother Matthew live?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)