|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
(a) New York.
2. In Chapter 4, what bet does Andy recall Dag making with him one night at work?
(a) That he could make an entire room of people laugh uncontrollably.
(b) That he could get the locals to join him in a sing-along.
(c) That he could make Claire fall in love with him.
(d) That he could run across the country.
3. Andy says moving to which location has improved the three friends' lives?
(a) The city.
(b) The desert.
(c) The country.
(d) The coast.
4. Where does Dag's brother Matthew live?
(a) Calgary, Alberta.
(b) Buffalo, New York.
(c) Sarasota, Florida.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. After quitting his office job, Dag says he makes new friends who yap endlessly about what?
(a) The war in the Middle East.
(b) Environmental issues.
(c) Foreign policy.
(d) South American novelists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dag's surname?
2. When Mr Takamichi and Andy are having sake together, what question does he ask Andy?
3. What does Andy recall happened to Claire's father at the resort pool?
4. What is the title of Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)