|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
(a) They will lose their memory of Texlahoma.
(b) They will never age.
(c) They will never return.
(d) They will die.
2. Where does Dag call Andy from in Chapter 12?
(a) New York City.
(c) A grocery store.
3. What is the meaning of the Japanese phrase, "shin jin rui"?
(a) New human beings.
(b) The forgotten past.
(c) A breath of fresh air.
(d) A novice.
4. Where do Andy and Dag work?
(a) At a construction site.
(c) At a video store.
(d) Larry's Bar.
5. In Chapter 3, what does Andy say he and his friends are uncomfortable revealing?
(a) Their age.
(b) Their income.
(c) Their emotions.
(d) Their religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who is said to have disappeared the day after the picnic?
2. In his former office, what does Dag have a framed photo of at his desk?
3. Which Monroe sister agrees to leave Texlahoma with Buck?
4. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
5. What is Andy reading when Tobias arrives at his house in Chapter 13?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)