|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire do for a living when she and Andy meet?
(a) She was a barmaid.
(b) She was a teacher.
(c) She was a tour guide.
2. What does Dag's brother Matthew do for a living?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) Writes jingles.
(c) He is an investment banker.
(d) He dabbles in real estate.
3. What does Andy slip into Dag's drink in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
(a) The Unitarian church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Presbyterian Church.
(d) The Anglican Church.
5. What is Texlahoma?
(a) The mythical world where many of the friends' stories are set.
(b) A fictional reality in Andy's favorite novel.
(c) A town in Dag's dreams.
(d) A community on a television show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claire's surname?
2. In Chapter 1, what does Andy recall traveling to a Canadian town to watch?
3. In Chapter 1, where does Andy suspect his dogs have been rummaging through the trash?
4. While on their picnic, the friends spot a sedan filled with tourists from which country?
5. How does Andy describe himself at age fifteen?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)