|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Andy say is a recurring theme in Dag's stories?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) Love and loss.
(d) New beginnings.
2. What does Claire do for a living when she and Andy meet?
(b) She was a tour guide.
(c) She was a teacher.
(d) She was a barmaid.
3. What does Andy say almost always bookends a European pilgrimage in Chapter 13?
(a) A love affair.
(b) A terrifying cab ride.
(c) A shopping spree.
(d) Semiclinical depression.
4. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
(a) Agatha Christie.
(b) Truman Capote.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
5. What does Andy slip into Dag's drink in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Otis equate suburban houses to?
2. In Chapter 14, what does Andy plan to do for Christmas?
3. In Chapter 3, what does Andy say he and his friends are uncomfortable revealing?
4. When Mr Takamichi and Andy are having sake together, what question does he ask Andy?
5. What does Dag's brother Matthew do for a living?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)