|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andy's surname?
2. How many brothers and sisters does Andy have?
(a) Two brothers and three sisters.
(b) One brother and two sisters.
(c) Two brothers and one sisters.
(d) Three brothers and no sisters.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Andy recall traveling to a Canadian town to watch?
(a) A solar eclipse.
(b) A parade.
(c) A boxing match.
(d) A concert.
4. How is the mood of the abandoned suburb where the friends go to for a picnic described?
(a) Like A Vietnam War movie set.
(b) Like an old folks' home.
(c) Like an old, depilitated amusement park.
(d) Like a closed off crime scene.
5. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Anglican Church.
(c) The Unitarian church.
(d) The Presbyterian Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Andy say Dag needs to do soon or else he's going to "lose it"?
2. In Andy's story, what does Edward vow to build once he makes it in New York?
3. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
4. What kind of magazine does Andy work at in Japan?
5. Where is Claire originally from?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)