|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dag's brother Matthew do for a living?
(a) He dabbles in real estate.
(b) He is an investment banker.
(c) Writes jingles.
(d) He is a teacher.
2. What is Andy's language of specialty?
3. What does Dag say is the best form of "cult employment"?
(a) Planting trees in British Columbia.
(c) Stocking shelfs during the night shift.
(d) Teaching English in Asia.
4. In the story Andy tells about Edward, who follows Edward everywhere?
(a) His shadow.
(b) A bird with a broken wing.
(c) Ludwig, his dog.
(d) A ghost called Bernice.
5. What is on the postcard Otis receives from an old friend?
(a) A classic automobile.
(b) A dolphin jumping out of the water.
(c) A photo of a nuclear test.
(d) A daisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Claire thinks about the sun ruining the life of a farmer from which country?
2. What does Mrs. Monroe of Texlahoma sell?
3. What industry does Dag work in before moving to Palm Springs?
4. What does Andy wonder as he stares at his fingernails in Chapter 6?
5. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)