|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the acronym VSTP, used by Claire to describe Elvissa, stand for?
(a) Very severe taste problem.
(b) Very sensitive teeth problem.
(c) Very sudden tantrum problem.
(d) Very serious trust problem.
2. What does Claire have on her back?
3. Who does Claire say radiation has even more endurance than?
(a) Bob Hope.
(b) Jerry Lewis.
(c) Milton Berle.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
4. When Elvissa asks for a small moment that defines what it's like to be alive, what does Claire respond with?
5. What color does Curtis say hummingbirds are particularly attracted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dag think about contracting cancer in Chapter 1?
2. What does Elvissa describe doing after the age of 25 that is "just plain scary"?
3. Which of Elvissa's possessions does Claire discover at Tobias's place?
4. Which of the following is not included in Bunny's list of "what makes a party"?
5. How is the mood of the abandoned suburb where the friends go to for a picnic described?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)