|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Andy's brother, Tyler, whose birthday is January 8th?
(a) Boy George.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Michael Jackson.
2. What does Andy say his memory of life on Earth is?
(a) Palm trees.
(b) Driving along a highway in November.
(c) The smell of bacon.
(d) Having a beer with friends.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Andy say he and his friends are uncomfortable revealing?
(a) Their emotions.
(b) Their religion.
(c) Their age.
(d) Their income.
4. In Chapter 25, what does Andy say you have to live with when you're middle class?
(a) You have nothing to define you.
(b) The are middle of the road.
(c) There is always somebody richer than you.
(d) The fact that history will ignore you.
5. Who is Mr. MacArthur?
(a) Andy's neighbor.
(b) Dag's old landlord.
(c) Claire's English professor.
(d) The owner of Larry's Bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler read in the car on the way back from his and Andy's Christmas Eve shopping trip?
2. What disturbing artifacts does Andy mention Claire keeps in what should be her dining room?
3. What does Andy do when he returns to his own house after spending Christmas in Portland?
4. In Chapter 4, what bet does Andy recall Dag making with him one night at work?
5. What industry does Dag work in before moving to Palm Springs?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)