|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Claire tells a story about a man named Buck. What is Buck's occupation?
(b) Deer hunter.
(c) Umbrella salesman.
2. In the story Andy tells about Edward, who follows Edward everywhere?
(a) A ghost called Bernice.
(b) A bird with a broken wing.
(c) His shadow.
(d) Ludwig, his dog.
3. When Mr Takamichi and Andy are having sake together, what question does he ask Andy?
(a) What is the most valuable thing Andy owns.
(b) What Andy is most thankful for.
(c) What his impressions of Japan are.
(d) What Andy believes the purpose of life is.
4. What does Tobias compare Eastern bloc toilet paper to?
(a) Bread crust.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A K-Mart flyer.
5. Why does Andy feel it was a mistake for him to come home for Christmas?
(a) Because the trip is long.
(b) Because his family would not have missed him if he didn't go.
(c) Because he can't stand his parents.
(d) Because he is "too old."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. MacArthur?
2. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
3. What color does Elvissa paint her nails with in Chapter 16?
4. Which Monroe sister agrees to leave Texlahoma with Buck?
5. In Chapter 14, what does Andy plan to do for Christmas?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)