|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Claire thinks about the sun ruining the life of a farmer from which country?
2. What does Andy equate buying a house with in Chapter 25?
(a) No longer having a personality.
(b) Moving up in the world.
(c) Being an adult.
(d) Accepting responsibility.
3. What does Dag do to the Aston Martin convertible he sits on after leaving work in Chapter 20?
(a) Draws a pornographic picture on it.
(b) Steals it.
(c) Pretends it is his and tries to pick up women.
(d) Sets it on fire.
4. What is Mr Takamichi's most valuable possession?
(a) An old t-shirt.
(b) A photo of Marilyn Monroe.
(c) A first edition of his favorite comic book.
(d) A love letter from his first love.
5. What disturbing artifacts does Andy mention Claire keeps in what should be her dining room?
(a) Old appliances.
(d) Baby shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Andy and Claire's eyes, where do the MacArthurs live permanently?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Otis equate suburban houses to?
3. When Mr Takamichi and Andy are having sake together, what question does he ask Andy?
4. What does Claire do for a living when she and Andy meet?
5. What does Andy make a shopping trip to buy on Christmas Eve?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)