|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of the Japanese phrase, "shin jin rui"?
(a) A novice.
(b) A breath of fresh air.
(c) The forgotten past.
(d) New human beings.
2. What does Andy say the people at Alcohol Anonymous meetings want to hear?
(a) How you overcome temptation.
(b) How long you have been sober for.
(c) Horror stories from your past.
(d) About your failures.
3. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
(a) A picture of the mayor.
(b) A smiley face.
(c) Their name and phone numbers.
(d) Bumper stickers that read "No Farmers, No Food".
4. What is Claire's surname?
5. In Chapter 1, what does Claire talk about wanting to buy when she was on her "date from hell"?
(b) A salad.
(c) A stuffed chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
2. In Chapter 1, what does Andy recall traveling to a Canadian town to watch?
3. Where is Claire originally from?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
5. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)