|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) Our Parents Gave More.
(b) Our Parents Earned More.
(c) Our Parents Had More.
(d) Our Parents Wanted More.
2. Which of the following is not something Andy thinks of when he sees the sun?
3. In Chapter 2, which Church does Dag say dogs belong to?
(a) The Anglican Church.
(b) The Presbyterian Church.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Unitarian church.
4. How many brothers and sisters does Andy have?
(a) Two brothers and one sisters.
(b) One brother and two sisters.
(c) Two brothers and three sisters.
(d) Three brothers and no sisters.
5. In Chapter 4, what bet does Andy recall Dag making with him one night at work?
(a) That he could run across the country.
(b) That he could make Claire fall in love with him.
(c) That he could get the locals to join him in a sing-along.
(d) That he could make an entire room of people laugh uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy say the people at Alcohol Anonymous meetings want to hear?
2. What is the meaning of the Japanese phrase, "shin jin rui"?
3. How is the mood of the abandoned suburb where the friends go to for a picnic described?
4. What is Andy's surname?
5. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)