|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Andy tells about Edward, who follows Edward everywhere?
(a) His shadow.
(b) A ghost called Bernice.
(c) A bird with a broken wing.
(d) Ludwig, his dog.
2. After he quits his office job, what label does Dag give himself and his new lifestyle?
(a) Basement Person.
(b) A floater.
(c) Deadbeat Dag.
(d) A leech.
3. Reading a passage from the diaries of which artist inspired Andy to exercise?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) Marc Chagal.
(c) Salvador Dali.
(d) Andy Warhol.
4. Where do Andy, Dag, and Claire live?
(d) Palm Springs.
5. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
(a) Agatha Christie.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Truman Capote.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his former office, what does Dag have a framed photo of at his desk?
2. When Mr Takamichi and Andy are having sake together, what question does he ask Andy?
3. What is Mr Takamichi's most valuable possession?
4. What is the meaning of the Japanese phrase, "shin jin rui"?
5. Which of the following is not a name Claire suggests for her future children?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)