|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers and sisters does Andy have?
(a) Two brothers and one sisters.
(b) Two brothers and three sisters.
(c) Three brothers and no sisters.
(d) One brother and two sisters.
2. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
(d) New York.
3. Where do Andy, Dag, and Claire live?
(d) Palm Springs.
4. Who does Dag think about contracting cancer in Chapter 1?
(a) A surfer.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A lifeguard.
5. As Andy recalls in Chapter 4, after Dag won their bet, what did he do with the money?
(a) Dag bought Andy dinner.
(b) Dag gave it back.
(c) Dag put it in the bank.
(d) Dag ate it.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on their picnic, the friends spot a sedan filled with tourists from which country?
2. What industry does Dag work in before moving to Palm Springs?
3. What is Andy's language of specialty?
4. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
5. Which of the following is not a name Claire suggests for her future children?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)