|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8, 9,10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on their picnic, the friends spot a sedan filled with tourists from which country?
2. In Andy's story, what does Edward vow to build once he makes it in New York?
(a) An empire.
(b) His dream house.
(c) A church.
(d) A tower.
3. Reading a passage from the diaries of which artist inspired Andy to exercise?
(a) Salvador Dali.
(b) Pablo Picasso.
(c) Andy Warhol.
(d) Marc Chagal.
4. What is Texlahoma?
(a) A fictional reality in Andy's favorite novel.
(b) The mythical world where many of the friends' stories are set.
(c) A community on a television show.
(d) A town in Dag's dreams.
5. Who does Dag think about contracting cancer in Chapter 1?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A lifeguard.
(d) A surfer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
2. Which of the following is not something Andy thinks of when he sees the sun?
3. What year is it permanently in Texlahoma?
4. What does Claire do for a living when she and Andy meet?
5. In Chapter 1, where does Andy suspect his dogs have been rummaging through the trash?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)