|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dag's brother Matthew live?
(a) Sarasota, Florida.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Calgary, Alberta.
(d) Buffalo, New York.
2. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Truman Capote.
(d) Agatha Christie.
3. What building does Dag point out to Andy in Chapter 16?
(a) A psychiatric institute.
(b) The Institute for the Blind.
(c) The state prison.
(d) A Cold War museum.
4. In Chapter 14, what does Andy plan to do for Christmas?
(a) Sleep through the holidays.
(b) Visit an orphanage.
(c) Make dinner for his friends.
(d) Go home to Portland.
5. After quitting his office job, Dag says he makes new friends who yap endlessly about what?
(a) The war in the Middle East.
(b) Environmental issues.
(c) South American novelists.
(d) Foreign policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which celebrity does Andy say his brother once shared an elevator with?
2. After he quits his office job, what label does Dag give himself and his new lifestyle?
3. What nickname does Tobias have for Andy?
4. What does Mrs. Monroe of Texlahoma sell?
5. What nickname does Dag have for his office cubicle?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)