|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
(a) Their name and phone numbers.
(b) A picture of the mayor.
(c) A smiley face.
(d) Bumper stickers that read "No Farmers, No Food".
2. What had Nostradamus predicted for the day Claire arrives in Palm Springs?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A plague.
(c) A famine.
(d) The end of the world.
3. In his former office, what does Dag have a framed photo of at his desk?
(a) His childhood dog.
(b) His family.
(c) A whaling ship.
(d) The picture that came with the frame.
4. In Chapter 1, what does Claire talk about wanting to buy when she was on her "date from hell"?
(a) A stuffed chicken.
(c) A salad.
5. What does Dag give Claire a jar of as a gift?
(b) Cow hearts.
(c) Hair pomade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elvissa's real name?
2. Where do Andy and Dag work?
3. In Chapter 12, what does Otis equate suburban houses to?
4. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
5. In the story Andy tells about Edward, who follows Edward everywhere?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)