|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy slip into Dag's drink in Chapter 13?
2. After his mid-twenties breakdown, Dag reads every book by which author?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Truman Capote.
(c) Agatha Christie.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
3. What color does Elvissa paint her nails with in Chapter 16?
(a) Beach Babe blue.
(b) Honolulu Choo-Choo pink.
(c) Very Berry red.
(d) Light and Lovely lavender.
4. Where do Andy and Dag work?
(b) At a video store.
(c) Larry's Bar.
(d) At a construction site.
5. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Connections with the right people.
(b) Luck and more luck.
(c) Willpower and charisma.
(d) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Andy tells about Edward, who follows Edward everywhere?
2. What is Andy's language of specialty?
3. In his former office, what does Dag have a framed photo of at his desk?
4. What does Andy say almost always bookends a European pilgrimage in Chapter 13?
5. Which state do Andy, Dag, and Claire live in?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)