|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dag's surname?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Dag say is necessary for someone to become famous?
(a) Luck and more luck.
(b) Willpower and charisma.
(c) A lot of people must make a lot of money.
(d) Connections with the right people.
3. What does Andy say almost always bookends a European pilgrimage in Chapter 13?
(a) A shopping spree.
(b) Semiclinical depression.
(c) A love affair.
(d) A terrifying cab ride.
4. Where does Elvissa grow up?
(a) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
(b) New York City, New York.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Talaahassee, Florida.
5. When Elvissa asks for a small moment that defines what it's like to be alive, what does Claire respond with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbing artifacts does Andy mention Claire keeps in what should be her dining room?
2. What does Tobias say his memory of life on Earth is?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13?
4. What does Dag suspect the tourists are looking for?
5. What does Dag say is the best form of "cult employment"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)