|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of the Japanese phrase, "shin jin rui"?
(a) A breath of fresh air.
(b) A novice.
(c) New human beings.
(d) The forgotten past.
2. Who is Curtis?
(a) The boy who lived next door to Elvissa when she was young.
(b) A man who has been stalking Claire.
(c) Andy's jogging buddy.
(d) Dag's co-worker who he sometimes plays basketball with.
3. When Andy goes home for Christmas, what does his mother tell him she has stopped doing?
(a) Eating red meats.
(c) Talking to his father.
(d) Caring what her children do with their lives.
4. What color does Curtis say hummingbirds are particularly attracted to?
5. Which Monroe sister agrees to leave Texlahoma with Buck?
(b) None of them agree to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elvissa do for a living?
2. What does Tobias compare Eastern bloc toilet paper to?
3. What does Tyler call his parents' house in Chapter 24?
4. Where does Elvissa grow up?
5. Who is Elvissa?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)