|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reading a passage from the diaries of which artist inspired Andy to exercise?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) Marc Chagal.
(c) Salvador Dali.
(d) Andy Warhol.
2. What is Andy's language of specialty?
3. While on their picnic, the friends spot a sedan filled with tourists from which country?
4. The title of Elvissa's story in Chapter 17 refers to a boy with what kind of eyes?
(a) Bulging eyes.
(b) Hummingbird eyes.
(c) Orange eyes.
(d) Beaty eyes.
5. Who picks Andy up from the airport in Chapter 24?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a smell that Andy associates with Milan?
2. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
3. What does Dag suspect the tourists are looking for?
4. When Andy goes home for Christmas, what does his mother tell him she has stopped doing?
5. What does Tobias check in the rearview mirror of his car in Chapter 18?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)