|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what does Andy's father tell him he should get rid of "pronto"?
(a) His bad attitude.
(b) The drugs stashed in his house.
(c) Aluminum pots and pans.
(d) His fear of failure.
2. What does Andy do when he returns to his own house after spending Christmas in Portland?
(a) Decides to remain living there for as long as possible.
(b) Lets out a sigh of relief.
(c) Kisses his front door.
(d) Dances around in his house.
3. What does Mrs. Monroe of Texlahoma sell?
(a) Aloe products.
(b) Knitted sweaters.
4. Which Monroe sister agrees to leave Texlahoma with Buck?
(d) None of them agree to go.
5. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
(a) Being singled out.
(b) Speaking out of turn.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) Getting too drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Elvissa?
2. Claire tells a story about a man named Buck. What is Buck's occupation?
3. What year is it permanently in Texlahoma?
4. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
5. What does Tyler read in the car on the way back from his and Andy's Christmas Eve shopping trip?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)