|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andy say is his favorite, and jokiest, sister?
2. What does Andy recall Tyler saying about the name "Andrew" in Chapter 24?
(a) It sounds religious.
(b) Andrews are always good men.
(c) It's a good name for a child.
(d) It looks good on a resume.
3. What does Elvissa describe doing after the age of 25 that is "just plain scary"?
(a) Taping magazine clippings to the wall.
(b) Having a one-night stand.
(c) Dressing up for Halloween.
(d) Getting excited for Christmas.
4. Claire tells a story about a man named Buck. What is Buck's occupation?
(a) Umbrella salesman.
(b) Deer hunter.
5. What local monument does Andy visit in Portland before heading to the airport to fly back to California?
(a) The WWII memorial.
(b) The Vietnam War memorial.
(c) The Korean War memorial.
(d) The Cold War memorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler call his parents' house in Chapter 24?
2. What is Andy's language of specialty?
3. Why does Andy feel it was a mistake for him to come home for Christmas?
4. When Elvissa asks for a small moment that defines what it's like to be alive, what does Claire respond with?
5. What does Andy make a shopping trip to buy on Christmas Eve?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)