|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Monroe invite Buck to watch on TV?
(a) A movie.
(b) Game shows.
(c) A documentary.
(d) The news.
2. What is Elvissa's real name?
3. In Chapter 25, what does Andy's father tell him he should get rid of "pronto"?
(a) His fear of failure.
(b) Aluminum pots and pans.
(c) The drugs stashed in his house.
(d) His bad attitude.
4. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
(a) A smiley face.
(b) Bumper stickers that read "No Farmers, No Food".
(c) A picture of the mayor.
(d) Their name and phone numbers.
5. Reading a passage from the diaries of which artist inspired Andy to exercise?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Salvador Dali.
(c) Marc Chagal.
(d) Pablo Picasso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
2. What is the title of Chapter 24?
3. What local monument does Andy visit in Portland before heading to the airport to fly back to California?
4. What does Andy do when he returns to his own house after spending Christmas in Portland?
5. What is Andy's language of specialty?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)