|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a smell that Andy associates with Milan?
2. What does Andy say is considered just about the worst thing that can happen to you in Japan?
(a) Getting too drunk.
(b) Speaking out of turn.
(c) Being singled out.
(d) Getting lost.
3. What does Andy equate buying a house with in Chapter 25?
(a) Accepting responsibility.
(b) Being an adult.
(c) No longer having a personality.
(d) Moving up in the world.
4. Who is Elvissa?
(a) Claire's good friend.
(b) Clair's roommate.
(c) Clair's sister.
(d) Claire's neighbor.
5. When Elvissa asks for a small moment that defines what it's like to be alive, what does Claire respond with?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Christmas Eve, who does Andy's father shout at on the TV?
2. What building does Dag point out to Andy in Chapter 16?
3. What color does Curtis say hummingbirds are particularly attracted to?
4. What are Texlahomans required by law to put on their cars?
5. While on their picnic, the friends spot a sedan filled with tourists from which country?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)