|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Andy feel it was a mistake for him to come home for Christmas?
(a) Because he can't stand his parents.
(b) Because his family would not have missed him if he didn't go.
(c) Because the trip is long.
(d) Because he is "too old."
2. What color does Curtis say hummingbirds are particularly attracted to?
3. What does Andy equate buying a house with in Chapter 25?
(a) Moving up in the world.
(b) Being an adult.
(c) No longer having a personality.
(d) Accepting responsibility.
4. In Chapter 25, what is the reason Andy gives for his father's newfound health?
(a) A bet with his wife.
(b) An affair.
(c) A desire to play sports again.
(d) A stroke.
5. When Andy goes home for Christmas, what does his mother tell him she has stopped doing?
(a) Caring what her children do with their lives.
(b) Eating red meats.
(c) Talking to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elvissa's real name?
2. What does Tyler call his parents' house in Chapter 24?
3. What does Tobias check in the rearview mirror of his car in Chapter 18?
4. Who is Elvissa?
5. What does Andy make a shopping trip to buy on Christmas Eve?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)