|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building does Dag point out to Andy in Chapter 16?
(a) A Cold War museum.
(b) The state prison.
(c) A psychiatric institute.
(d) The Institute for the Blind.
2. What does Elvissa do for a living?
(a) She is a stripper.
(b) No one is sure.
(c) She is a pharmacist.
(d) She is a waitress.
3. What does Buck tell the Monroe sisters will happen to them if leave Texlahoma with him?
(a) They will never return.
(b) They will die.
(c) They will lose their memory of Texlahoma.
(d) They will never age.
4. Which of the following is not a smell that Andy associates with Milan?
5. When Elvissa asks for a small moment that defines what it's like to be alive, what does Claire respond with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of magazine does Andy work at in Japan?
2. What does Elvissa describe doing after the age of 25 that is "just plain scary"?
3. What does Andy recall Tyler saying about the name "Andrew" in Chapter 24?
4. The title of Elvissa's story in Chapter 17 refers to a boy with what kind of eyes?
5. What does Dag call and tell Andy has made the news in Palm Springs?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)