|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Ronald Reagan is Doomed," Thompson wrote that people were already fleeing the Reagan Administration because of what?
(a) Watergate scandal.
(b) Chirnobyl disaster.
(c) Iran-Contra scandal.
(d) Gary Hart scandal.
2. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
(a) 3 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
3. Who did Thompson remind that Oliver North supplied the Iranians with arms in "It was You, Charlie?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
4. Thompson discussed the large number of what in America, in "Four More Years?"
5. What Democratic Senator did Thompson attack in "The Losers' Club?"
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Terry Sanford.
(d) Joe Biden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson discover was behind the breaking of the Gary Hart scandal in "The Time of the Geek?"
2. Who did Thompson believe clearly won the Democratic presidential nomination debate?
3. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
4. "Back to the Ormsby House" was Thompson's short take on the 1986 ______ elections.
5. Who did Thompson make a phone call to, in "The Death Ship?"
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)