|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson believed who would be forced to retire, in "The Year of the Pig?"
(a) Herbert Huncke.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Henry Kissinger.
(d) Ed Meese.
2. "Back to the Ormsby House" was Thompson's short take on the 1986 ______ elections.
3. In "The Trickle-Down Theory," Thompson suggested there was a strong possibility Reagan would what?
(b) Have a heart attack.
(c) Be assassinated.
(d) Be impeached.
4. In "Cowboys at Sea," Thompson related the testimony in court to an attack of an oil tanker where?
5. In "The Time Has Come," Thompson discussed a poll that said the majority of voters would vote for who in November?
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) Michael Dukakis.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Gary Hart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claimed his wife was dying in "Doomed Love in the Rockies?"
2. Who did Bush debate in "President Bush Will See You Now?"
3. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
4. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
5. "The Weak in the Weird" is an analysis of whose presidential campaign?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)