|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What obscure musician did Skinner claim George Bush is a fan of, in "The Other George Bush?"
a) Leonard Cohen.
b) The Beatles.
d) Tom Waits.
2. In "Caligula and the 7 Dwarfs," Thompson compared the implosion of Gary Hart's political career to what?
a) A rainbow.
b) "Casey at the Bat."
c) A genie's lamp.
d) A cesspool.
3. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
b) San Francisco.
4. Who was the new White House Press Secretary in "New Blood on the Tracks?"
a) Marlin Fitzwater.
b) Ed Meese.
c) James Carville.
d) Robert McFarlane.
5. In "The Trickle-Down Theory," Thompson considered that acid...
This section contains 1,151 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)