Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Secretary of State who was running for President in 1988?
(a) Alexander Haig.
(b) Glen Beck.
(c) Bob Dole.
(d) Al Gore.
2. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
(a) James Williams.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Kieth Baker.
(d) Oral Roberts,
3. Who did Thompson believe clearly won the Democratic presidential nomination debate?
(a) Michael Dukakis.
(b) Art Garfunkel.
(c) Paul Simon.
(d) Joe Biden.
4. Who did Thompson make a phone call to, in "The Death Ship?"
(a) Lowell Harrelson.
(b) James Skawinski.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) Alexander Williams.
5. In "Fat Men on Horseback," Thompson concluded that the main difference between Iran-Contra and Watergate was that Iran-Contra was what?
(a) Far more complex.
(b) Far more evil.
(c) Far less evil.
(d) Far more dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
2. Thompson wrote that if Oliver North wanted to avoid prison, he would have to indict who in "Ollie's Choice?"
3. What did Thompson and his friend do after the Super Bowl, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
4. In "Ronald Reagan is Doomed," Thompson wrote that people were already fleeing the Reagan Administration because of what?
5. Who was Richard Nixon's attorney during the Watergate scandal?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)