Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 134-162)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
a) Mary Lee.
b) Sarah Khan.
c) Maria Khan.
d) Andra Lee.
2. Who was being sworn in as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, in "Strictly Business?"
a) William Rehnquist.
b) Ed Meese.
c) Andrew Sweitzer.
d) William Everett.
3. Which team was playing the Boston Celtics in "Four More Games?"
a) Dallas Cowboys.
b) New Jersey Nets.
c) Seattle Mariners.
d) Houston Rockets.
4. In "Dealing with Pigs," Thompson doubted there was a connection between violence and what?
a) Video games.
b) Gun laws.
5. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three...
This section contains 1,138 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)