|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Dealing with Pigs" was Thompson's reaction to what?
(a) The Cold War.
(b) The Meese Report.
(c) The Stewart Report.
(d) The Reagan Report.
2. Who did Thompson take to a psychic for legal advice, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
3. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
4. Who won the 1987 Super Bowl?
(a) Washington Redskins.
(b) Chicago Bears.
(c) New York Giants.
(d) Denver Broncos.
5. "Crazy Patrick and Big Al" refered to Patrick Buchanan and who?
(a) Alexander Williams.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) Alexander Haig.
(d) Alex Beck.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Rise of the TV Preachers," Thompson argued that Pat Robertson would run for President because he was lured by the power that who seemed to wield with the White House?
2. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
4. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
5. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)