|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
2. Whose presidential campaign was caught up in a fund-raising scandal, in "The Loved Ones?"
(a) Alexander Haig.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Joe Biden.
3. What did Thompson attempt to blow up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A Corvette.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A truck.
4. In "Dance of the Seven Dwarfs," the seven dwarfs refered to the seven what?
(a) Democratic presidential candidates.
(b) Senate candidates.
(c) Congress candidates.
(d) Republican presidential candidates.
5. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(c) Political strategist.
(d) News anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
2. In "The End of an Era," Thompson asserted that all of the smart people had already done what?
3. Thompson believed that who has a chance at the presidential election in "Caligula and the 7 Dwarfs?"
4. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)