|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
2. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
(a) Michael Dukakis.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) George Bush.
3. What National Security Adviser attempted suicide in "Gone with the Wind?"
(a) Robert McFarlane.
(b) James Carville.
(c) Alexander Haig.
(d) Ed Meese.
4. Where did Thompson go, in "White Trash with Money?"
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Fort Lauderdale.
(d) Washington D.C.
5. "Crazy Patrick and Big Al" refered to Patrick Buchanan and who?
(a) Alexander Haig.
(b) Alexander Williams.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Alex Beck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
2. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
3. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
5. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)