|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) Jack Parker.
(c) Ralph Welch.
(d) John Parker.
2. In "The New Dumb," Thompson concluded that the Democratic Party had learned nothing since which election?
3. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
4. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
(b) Federal Bureau of Prisons.
(d) Federal Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
5. Thompson discussed the large number of what in America, in "Four More Years?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
2. Which team was playing the Boston Celtics in "Four More Games?"
3. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
4. In "The End of an Era," Thompson laid most of the fault of Reagan's presidency at the feet of whom?
5. In "I Slit My Own Eyeballs," Thompson described _____ as a truly horrific month for politicians running for office.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)