|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
2. "Dealing with Pigs" was Thompson's reaction to what?
(a) The Reagan Report.
(b) The Cold War.
(c) The Meese Report.
(d) The Stewart Report.
3. In "The Worm Turns," Thompson wrote that the Reagan Administration looked weak because of the cancellation of a summit with who?
(a) Yassir Arafat.
(b) Mikhail Gorbachev.
(c) The Israeli Prime Minister.
(d) The Dalai Lama.
4. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
5. In "I Slit My Own Eyeballs," Thompson described _____ as a truly horrific month for politicians running for office.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
2. In "Wooing the Degenerate Vote," Thompson predicted that who would make a comeback and win the 1988 election?
3. Who did Thompson discover was behind the breaking of the Gary Hart scandal in "The Time of the Geek?"
4. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
5. Who won the 1987 Super Bowl?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)