|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Cowboys at Sea," Thompson related the testimony in court to an attack of an oil tanker where?
2. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A gift shop.
3. What National Security Adviser attempted suicide in "Gone with the Wind?"
(a) Alexander Haig.
(b) James Carville.
(c) Robert McFarlane.
(d) Ed Meese.
4. Whose testimony was described, in "Blame It on Dead Bill?"
(a) Oliver North.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Ed Meese.
5. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
2. In "The Trickle-Down Theory," Thompson suggested there was a strong possibility Reagan would what?
3. Whose presidential campaign was caught up in a fund-raising scandal, in "The Loved Ones?"
4. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
5. In "The End of an Era," Thompson asserted that all of the smart people had already done what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)