|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new Dallas Cowboys' quarterback did Thompson bet on, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) Herschel Walker.
(b) Norman Waler.
(c) Andrew Walker.
(d) Jason Anderson.
2. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
(a) Pierre Beaudrioux.
(b) Baby Dontiole.
(c) Doc Dontiole.
(d) Baby Doc Duvalier.
3. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
(a) The French President.
(b) The Polish President.
(d) The Chinese Dictator.
5. Who did Thompson discover was behind the breaking of the Gary Hart scandal in "The Time of the Geek?"
(a) Edward Walton.
(b) Joe Tydings.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Thompson, in "The Other George Bush?"
2. Senator Daniel Inouye was a senator from where?
3. In "Rise of the TV Preachers," Thompson argued that Pat Robertson would run for President because he was lured by the power that who seemed to wield with the White House?
4. The Gary Hart scandal distracted the press from what?
5. Who did Bush debate in "President Bush Will See You Now?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)