|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson make a phone call to, in "The Death Ship?"
(a) Lowell Harrelson.
(b) Alexander Williams.
(c) James Skawinski.
(d) Andrew Jackson.
2. In "Dealing with Pigs," Thompson doubted there was a connection between violence and what?
(a) Gun laws.
(d) Video games.
3. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Examiner.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Sun.
4. "Back to the Ormsby House" was Thompson's short take on the 1986 ______ elections.
5. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
2. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
3. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
4. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
5. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)