|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed his wife was dying in "Doomed Love in the Rockies?"
2. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) Senate races.
(b) House races.
(c) Presidential race.
(d) Gubernatorial races.
3. "The Hellfire Club" discussed the sexual scandals of the televangelists Jimmy Swaggart and who else?
(a) Gary Hart.
(b) Billy Graham.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Jim Bakker.
4. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
(a) New York.
(c) Key West.
5. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Mean Brian.
(d) Crazy Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
2. Who ran against Nixon in the 46th presidential election?
3. Thompson discussed the large number of what in America, in "Four More Years?"
4. Who was the only person Thompson saw who could have benefited from the Iran-Contra scandal?
5. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)