|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) A drug officer.
(b) An off-duty detective.
(c) An off-duty pilot.
(d) An off-duty police officer.
2. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
3. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. Who first went to look at the motorcycle for sale, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
(d) Crazy Bob.
5. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did a leak say was not really in the hospital, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
2. Who ran against Nixon in the 46th presidential election?
3. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
4. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
5. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)