|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed his wife was dying in "Doomed Love in the Rockies?"
2. In "The Time Has Come," Thompson discussed a poll that said the majority of voters would vote for who in November?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Michael Dukakis.
(d) Gary Hart.
3. In "Cowboys at Sea," Thompson related the testimony in court to an attack of an oil tanker where?
4. Who did Thompson take to a psychic for legal advice, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
5. Who was the new White House Press Secretary in "New Blood on the Tracks?"
(a) Marlin Fitzwater.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) Robert McFarlane.
(d) James Carville.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Death Ship" describes a barge in the Northeast carrying what?
2. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
3. What did Thompson assert had been dysfunctional for many years, in "Dance of the Seven Dwarfs?"
4. In "The Trickle-Down Theory," Thompson suggested there was a strong possibility Reagan would what?
5. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)