|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What obscure musician did Skinner claim George Bush is a fan of, in "The Other George Bush?"
(a) Leonard Cohen.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) Tom Waits.
2. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(b) Yassir Arafat.
(c) Eugene Hasenfus.
(d) Vladimir Putin.
3. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) John Parker.
(b) Ralph Welch.
(c) Jack Parker.
4. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
2. Who was the Secretary of State that Thompson addresses in "Letter to the President?"
3. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
4. Thompson criticized Reagan's what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
5. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)