|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
2. Whose report linked pornography to violence, in "Four More Games?"
(a) Michael Moore's.
(b) Ronald Reagan's.
(c) George Bush's.
(d) Ed Meese's.
3. Thompson wrote that if Oliver North wanted to avoid prison, he would have to indict who in "Ollie's Choice?"
(a) Meese or Anders.
(b) Reagan or Meese.
(c) Meese or Bush.
(d) Bush or Reagan.
4. Which team was playing the Boston Celtics in "Four More Games?"
(a) New Jersey Nets.
(b) Dallas Cowboys.
(c) Houston Rockets.
(d) Seattle Mariners.
5. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(c) Northern California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
2. Who was Ronald Reagan meeting with in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
3. What was the chapter title "A Wild and Crazy Guy" in reference to?
4. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
5. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)