|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presidential campaign was caught up in a fund-raising scandal, in "The Loved Ones?"
(a) Gary Hart.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Alexander Haig.
2. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) Jenna Jameson.
(b) Alice Walters.
(c) Debbie Khan.
(d) Traci Lords.
3. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
(a) New York.
(c) Mexico City.
4. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
5. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
2. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
3. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
4. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
5. What US Senator did Thompson hold as a fore-runner in the Republican primaries, in "Crazy Patrick and Big Al?"
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)