|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed his wife was dying in "Doomed Love in the Rockies?"
2. What was the chapter title "A Wild and Crazy Guy" in reference to?
(a) A Beatles song.
(b) A John Denver song.
(c) I Love Lucy.
(d) Saturday Night Live.
3. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
(b) Northern Ireland.
(c) Vesco Island.
(d) Elba Island.
4. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Maria Khan.
(b) Mary Lee.
(c) Sarah Khan.
(d) Andra Lee.
5. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Ferdinand Marcos.
(b) Andre Ferdinando.
(c) Tonton Macoute.
(d) Baby Doc Duvalier.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
2. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
3. What Democratic Senator on the Senate Judiciary Committee was a presidential nominee?
4. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
5. In "Dance of the Seven Dwarfs," the seven dwarfs refered to the seven what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)