|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Senator Warren Rudman was a senator from where?
(c) New Hampshire.
2. Thompson believed who would be forced to retire, in "The Year of the Pig?"
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) Henry Kissinger.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Herbert Huncke.
3. Who did Thompson write was frequently quoting Bible verses, in "The Lake of Fire?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Oliver North.
(c) Patrick Buchanan.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
4. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Elba Island.
(c) Vesco Island.
(d) Northern Ireland.
5. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) San Francisco.
(b) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
2. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
3. In "Ronald Reagan is Doomed," Thompson wrote that people were already fleeing the Reagan Administration because of what?
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
5. Whose testimony did Thompson analyze, in "Cowboys at Sea?"
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)