|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 284-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who celebrated wildly after the Gary Hart scandal, according to Thompson, in "A Wild and Crazy Guy?"
2. In "The Scum of the Earth," Thompson detailed a feud between Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and who?
(a) Oral Roberts,
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Kieth Baker.
(d) James Williams.
3. In "Dance of the Seven Dwarfs," the seven dwarfs refered to the seven what?
(a) Senate candidates.
(b) Democratic presidential candidates.
(c) Republican presidential candidates.
(d) Congress candidates.
4. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New York Giants.
(b) New Orleans Saints.
(c) Seattle Mariners.
(d) New England Patriots.
5. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
(a) Annette Marcos.
(b) Annette DePaulo.
(c) Imelda Marcos.
(d) Marie Duvalier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was likely to go on trial, in "The American Dream?"
2. Who did Thompson remind that Oliver North supplied the Iranians with arms in "It was You, Charlie?"
3. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
4. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
5. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)