|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Patrick Buchanan.
2. Who was the only person Thompson saw who could have benefited from the Iran-Contra scandal?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) Oliver North.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
3. Who claimed his wife was dying in "Doomed Love in the Rockies?"
4. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
(c) Mexico City.
(d) New York.
5. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
2. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
3. "The Hellfire Club" discussed the sexual scandals of the televangelists Jimmy Swaggart and who else?
4. Who was the new White House Press Secretary in "New Blood on the Tracks?"
5. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)