|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New York Giants.
(b) New England Patriots.
(c) New Orleans Saints.
(d) Seattle Mariners.
2. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Mary Lee.
(b) Sarah Khan.
(c) Andra Lee.
(d) Maria Khan.
3. Who was the architect of the Republican campaign in the 1986 Congressional elections on television?
(a) Robin Anderson.
(b) Andrew Smithson.
(c) Mitchell Daniels.
(d) James Daniels.
4. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(b) Yassir Arafat.
(c) Vladimir Putin.
(d) Eugene Hasenfus.
5. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
(a) Federal Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
(d) Federal Bureau of Prisons.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Crazy Patrick and Big Al" refered to Patrick Buchanan and who?
2. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
3. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
4. Who celebrated wildly after the Gary Hart scandal, according to Thompson, in "A Wild and Crazy Guy?"
5. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)