|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the chapter title "A Wild and Crazy Guy" in reference to?
(a) I Love Lucy.
(b) A Beatles song.
(c) Saturday Night Live.
(d) A John Denver song.
2. Thompson argues that for years the Chinese government had tried to eliminate what but failed, in "Down to a Sunless Sea?"
3. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
(a) Gary Hart.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Joe Biden.
(d) Michael Dukakis.
4. Who was the head of the CIA during the time the book was written?
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) Andrew Casey.
(c) William Casey.
(d) Wiliam Meese.
5. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky IV.
(b) Rocky VI.
(d) Rocky II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Nixon's Chief of Domestic Affairs?
2. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
3. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
5. "Crazy Patrick and Big Al" refered to Patrick Buchanan and who?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)