|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
(a) Frank Mankiewicz.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
2. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) Vanessa Williams.
(b) Farah Fawcett.
(c) Teri Fischer.
(d) Jennifer Lee.
3. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(b) Northern California.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
4. Thompson believed that the Iran-Contra scandal would make what look like nothing in comparison, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
5. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) New Orleans Saints.
(b) New England Patriots.
(c) Seattle Mariners.
(d) New York Giants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
2. A major scandal at what U.S. Embassy took place in "The Losers' Club?"
3. After looking at the statistics in "A Wild and Crazy Guy," Thompson concluded that the Republicans would hold the White House for how long?
4. What was the chapter title "A Wild and Crazy Guy" in reference to?
5. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)