|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 days.
2. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
(a) A chicken.
(b) A deer.
(c) A goose.
(d) A fox.
3. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
(a) Ted Turner.
(b) Ned Turner.
(c) Steve Turner.
(d) Ed Turner.
4. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
5. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
(b) Crazy Mean Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Thompson at the beginning of "Strictly Business?"
2. "The Death Ship" describes a barge in the Northeast carrying what?
3. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
4. What National Security Adviser attempted suicide in "Gone with the Wind?"
5. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)