|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first went to look at the motorcycle for sale, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
2. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
3. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
4. Who won the 1987 Super Bowl?
(a) Washington Redskins.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Chicago Bears.
(d) Denver Broncos.
5. Where was Thompson at the beginning of "Strictly Business?"
(a) St. Paul.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
2. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
3. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
4. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
5. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)