|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Thompson at the beginning of "Strictly Business?"
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) St. Paul.
2. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
(a) Pierre Beaudrioux.
(b) Baby Dontiole.
(c) Doc Dontiole.
(d) Baby Doc Duvalier.
3. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
4. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) John Madden.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) President Reagan.
(d) James Adams.
5. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
(a) Joe Biden.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Michael Dukakis.
(d) George Bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose report linked pornography to violence, in "Four More Games?"
2. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
3. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. Thompson believed that the Iran-Contra scandal would make what look like nothing in comparison, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
5. Who was the head of the CIA during the time the book was written?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)