|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) The CIA.
2. Who found Thompson, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
(d) Jack Parker.
3. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) Geoge Bush.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
4. Who did Thompson's friend bet on in his Superbowl bet, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Chicago Bears.
(d) Denver Broncos.
5. What did Thompson compare the Iran-Contra scandal to, in "Gone with the Wind?"
(a) Clanson Sink.
(b) Donhay Disaster.
(c) Carson Sink.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Rise of the TV Preachers," Thompson argued that Pat Robertson would run for President because he was lured by the power that who seemed to wield with the White House?
2. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
3. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
4. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
5. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)