|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 224-253.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(a) Ralph Welch.
(c) Jack Parker.
(d) John Parker.
2. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
(a) Erotic Film Awards.
(b) Tony Awards.
(c) Emmy Awards.
(d) Oscar Awards.
3. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
(a) Federal Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
(b) Federal Bureau of Prisons.
4. The Gary Hart scandal distracted the press from what?
(a) The Cold War.
(c) War in Iraq.
(d) Iran-Contra scandal.
5. Thompson believed that the Iran-Contra scandal would make what look like nothing in comparison, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What US Senator did Thompson hold as a fore-runner in the Republican primaries, in "Crazy Patrick and Big Al?"
2. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
3. Who was likely to go on trial, in "The American Dream?"
4. After looking at the statistics in "A Wild and Crazy Guy," Thompson concluded that the Republicans would hold the White House for how long?
5. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)