|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Reagan's veto on sanctions in South Africa, in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
(a) It is enacted.
(b) It is dead in the water.
(c) It is rejected.
(d) It is overruled.
2. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Doors.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Who.
3. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) An off-duty detective.
(b) An off-duty pilot.
(c) A drug officer.
(d) An off-duty police officer.
4. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(c) New York.
5. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(c) Crazy Bob.
(d) Crazy Mean Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
2. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
3. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
4. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
5. Who did Thompson write was frequently quoting Bible verses, in "The Lake of Fire?"
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)