|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
2. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. Who was the head of the CIA during the time the book was written?
(a) Andrew Casey.
(b) William Casey.
(c) Wiliam Meese.
(d) Ed Meese.
4. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
5. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
2. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
3. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
4. Who called Thompson, in "White Trash with Money?"
5. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)