|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
(a) Jesse Jackson.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Patrick Buchanan.
(d) Oliver North.
2. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
3. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Bob.
(d) Crazy Mean Brian.
5. What did Thompson's friend ask him to do, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) Fly the plane.
(b) Kill someone.
(c) Hold a bag.
(d) Arrest someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which team was playing the Boston Celtics in "Four More Games?"
2. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
3. "Crazy Patrick and Big Al" refered to Patrick Buchanan and who?
4. Who did a leak say was not really in the hospital, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
5. Whose report linked pornography to violence, in "Four More Games?"
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)