|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson write was frequently quoting Bible verses, in "The Lake of Fire?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Patrick Buchanan.
(c) Oliver North.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
2. Who saw the scandals as a witch hunt against Ronald Reagan, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
(a) Geoge Bush.
(b) Nancy Reagan.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) Patrick Buchanan.
3. What did Thompson compare the Iran-Contra scandal to, in "Gone with the Wind?"
(a) Donhay Disaster.
(c) Carson Sink.
(d) Clanson Sink.
4. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
(b) Key West.
(c) New York.
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
2. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
3. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
4. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
5. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)