|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
2. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
(a) A goose.
(b) A deer.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A fox.
3. Who won the 1987 Super Bowl?
(a) Chicago Bears.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Denver Broncos.
(d) Washington Redskins.
4. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
(a) Marie Duvalier.
(b) Annette Marcos.
(c) Annette DePaulo.
(d) Imelda Marcos.
5. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Mary Lee.
(b) Maria Khan.
(c) Sarah Khan.
(d) Andra Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
2. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
3. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
4. In "Dealing with Pigs," Thompson doubted there was a connection between violence and what?
5. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)