|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who won the 1987 Super Bowl?
(a) New York Giants.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) Washington Redskins.
(d) Chicago Bears.
2. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
(a) Ralph Steadman.
(b) Frank Mankiewicz.
3. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(a) The British Prime Minister.
(b) The Tunisian President.
(c) The French President.
(d) The Israeli President.
4. What did Thompson's friend ask him to do, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) Fly the plane.
(b) Hold a bag.
(c) Arrest someone.
(d) Kill someone.
5. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) A drug officer.
(b) An off-duty police officer.
(c) An off-duty detective.
(d) An off-duty pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Reagan's veto on sanctions in South Africa, in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
2. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
3. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
4. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
5. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)