|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) Woody Creek, CO.
(c) San Francisco, CA.
(d) Denver, CO.
2. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
4. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
5. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
2. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
3. What National Security Adviser attempted suicide in "Gone with the Wind?"
4. What happened to Reagan's veto on sanctions in South Africa, in "Loose Cannon on the Deck?"
5. Who first went to look at the motorcycle for sale, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)