|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
(a) Ralph Steadman.
(b) Sarah Stephens.
(d) Frank Mankiewicz.
2. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
3. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
(a) Sarah Stephens.
(b) Ralph Steadman.
(c) James Kirkpatrick.
(d) Ed Meese.
4. Who did a leak say was not really in the hospital, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
(a) Andrew Casey.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) William Casey.
(d) William Johnson.
5. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Thompson, in "White Trash with Money?"
2. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
3. Thompson believed who would be forced to retire, in "The Year of the Pig?"
4. In "Rise of the TV Preachers," Thompson argued that Pat Robertson would run for President because he was lured by the power that who seemed to wield with the White House?
5. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)