|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Thompson, in "White Trash with Money?"
(a) Jack Parker.
(c) Ralph Wixom.
2. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(a) Vladimir Putin.
(b) Yassir Arafat.
(d) Eugene Hasenfus.
3. Who did Thompson take to a psychic for legal advice, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
4. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Examiner.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Chronicle.
5. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
2. What did Thompson and his friend do after the Super Bowl, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
3. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
4. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)