|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was divorcing his wife, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(a) The French President.
(b) The Israeli President.
(c) The British Prime Minister.
(d) The Tunisian President.
2. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
3. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) House races.
(b) Presidential race.
(c) Senate races.
(d) Gubernatorial races.
4. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
(a) San Francisco.
5. Who was the Secretary of State who was running for President in 1988?
(a) Alexander Haig.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) Bob Dole.
(d) Glen Beck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
2. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
3. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
4. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
5. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)