|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson believed that the Iran-Contra scandal would make what look like nothing in comparison, in "God Bless Colonel North?"
2. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) Senate races.
(b) Presidential race.
(c) Gubernatorial races.
(d) House races.
3. Who called Thompson, in "White Trash with Money?"
(b) Ralph Wixom.
(c) Jack Parker.
4. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
(a) With a bayonette.
(b) With a shotgun.
(c) With a net.
(d) With a hook.
5. What did Thompson kill, in "A Death in the Family?"
(a) A goose.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thompson believed who would be forced to retire, in "The Year of the Pig?"
2. What US Senator did Thompson hold as a fore-runner in the Republican primaries, in "Crazy Patrick and Big Al?"
3. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
4. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
5. Where did Thompson fly to, in "Strictly Business?"
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)