|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
(a) Emmy Awards.
(b) Tony Awards.
(c) Oscar Awards.
(d) Erotic Film Awards.
2. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
(a) The Nobel Peace Prize.
(b) The "Journalist in Space" program.
(c) The Oscar Award.
(d) The "Journalist Abroad" program.
3. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
4. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) Alice Walters.
(b) Traci Lords.
(c) Debbie Khan.
(d) Jenna Jameson.
5. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Mean Brian.
(d) Crazy Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
2. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
3. Who found Thompson, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
4. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)