|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
2. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) John Madden.
(b) President Reagan.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) James Adams.
3. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
4. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
5. What did Thompson and his friend do after the Super Bowl, in "Trapped in Harding Park?"
(a) Play music.
(b) Play pool.
(c) Arm wrestle.
(d) Play golf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the architect of the Republican campaign in the 1986 Congressional elections on television?
2. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
3. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
4. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
5. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)