|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) Presidential race.
(b) Senate races.
(c) House races.
(d) Gubernatorial races.
2. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
(b) Sarah Stephens.
(c) Frank Mankiewicz.
(d) Ralph Steadman.
3. Who called Thompson, in "White Trash with Money?"
(a) Ralph Wixom.
(c) Jack Parker.
4. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
(a) Imelda Marcos.
(b) Marie Duvalier.
(c) Annette Marcos.
(d) Annette DePaulo.
5. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Garden of Agony," Thompson analyzed the role of what in politics?
2. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
3. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. Who did Thompson believe would likely go to prison in Fort Leavenworth, in "The Lord and a Good Lawyer?"
5. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)