|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did a leak say was not really in the hospital, in "The Gizzard of Darkness?"
(a) William Johnson.
(b) William Casey.
(c) Andrew Casey.
(d) Ed Meese.
2. "Crazy Patrick and Big Al" refered to Patrick Buchanan and who?
(a) Alexander Williams.
(b) Alexander Haig.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Alex Beck.
3. Who won the 1987 Super Bowl?
(a) Washington Redskins.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Denver Broncos.
(d) Chicago Bears.
4. "Back to the Ormsby House" was Thompson's short take on the 1986 ______ elections.
5. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only person Thompson saw who could have benefited from the Iran-Contra scandal?
2. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
3. "Dealing with Pigs" was Thompson's reaction to what?
4. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
5. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)