|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 194-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson go, in "White Trash with Money?"
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Fort Lauderdale.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. Who was forced to relocate PLO headquarters from Tunis, in "Let the Good Times Roll?"
(a) Eugene Hasenfus.
(c) Yassir Arafat.
(d) Vladimir Putin.
3. How many days did the dynamite-laden vehicle sit in Thompson's yard before a neighbor blew it up, in "Orgy of the Dead?"
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 days.
4. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
5. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
2. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
3. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
4. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
5. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)