|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Ferdinand Marcos.
(b) Baby Doc Duvalier.
(c) Andre Ferdinando.
(d) Tonton Macoute.
2. "Dealing with Pigs" was Thompson's reaction to what?
(a) The Stewart Report.
(b) The Reagan Report.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Meese Report.
3. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) James Adams.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) John Madden.
(d) President Reagan.
4. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
5. Who first went to look at the motorcycle for sale, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
(d) Crazy Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
2. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
3. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
5. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)