|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
(a) Federal Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
(c) Federal Bureau of Prisons.
2. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Post.
(b) The Examiner.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Chronicle.
3. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) Gary Hart.
4. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Sarah Khan.
(b) Andra Lee.
(c) Maria Khan.
(d) Mary Lee.
5. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
2. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
3. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
4. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
5. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)