|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
2. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
(a) Michael Dukakis.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) George Bush.
3. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A gift shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A strip club.
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) North of San Francisco.
(b) In Oregon.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) East of San Francisco.
5. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
2. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
3. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
4. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
5. "Dealing with Pigs" was Thompson's reaction to what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)