|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
2. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
3. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
4. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky VI.
(b) Rocky IV.
(d) Rocky II.
5. "They Called Him Deep Throat" was split between a discussion of televangelist Pat Robertson and what Watergate conspirator?
(a) Ralph Steadman.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) G. Gordon Liddy.
(d) Richard Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
2. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
3. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
4. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
5. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)