|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
(a) Erotic Film Awards.
(b) Tony Awards.
(c) Oscar Awards.
(d) Emmy Awards.
2. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. In "Lester Maddox Lives," the Supreme Court refused to overturn which anti-sodomy law?
4. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
(b) Social reform.
(d) Wall Street.
5. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
2. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
3. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
4. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
5. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)