|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
(a) With a shotgun.
(b) With a net.
(c) With a bayonette.
(d) With a hook.
2. "They Called Him Deep Throat" was split between a discussion of televangelist Pat Robertson and what Watergate conspirator?
(a) G. Gordon Liddy.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) Ed Meese.
3. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
(b) Frank Mankiewicz.
(c) Sarah Stephens.
(d) Ralph Steadman.
4. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
5. "Dealing with Pigs" was Thompson's reaction to what?
(a) The Stewart Report.
(b) The Reagan Report.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Meese Report.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
2. What porn actress was revealed to have been underage while making her first films, in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
3. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
4. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
5. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)