|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
(a) Michael Dukakis.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) George Bush.
2. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
(a) Great Salt Lake.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) A glacier.
(d) The Mississippi River.
3. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Andra Lee.
(b) Maria Khan.
(c) Mary Lee.
(d) Sarah Khan.
4. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(c) CBS News.
5. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Chicago Bears.
(b) Dallas Cowboys.
(c) New York Giants.
(d) Seattle Mariners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
2. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
3. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
4. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
5. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)