|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson receive in "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll?"
(a) A contract.
(b) The Meese Report.
(c) A porn video.
(d) The Reagan Report.
2. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
(b) Social reform.
(c) Wall Street.
3. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
(a) NBC News.
(b) CBS News.
(c) FOX News.
(d) ABC News.
4. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
5. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approached Thompson, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
2. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
4. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
5. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)