|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) The Pope.
(b) Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
(c) Ralph Nader's.
(d) President Reagan's.
2. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(d) New York.
3. "The Pro-Flogging View" was a response to a letter from whom?
(a) James Kirkpatrick.
(b) Sarah Stephens.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) Ed Meese.
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(c) Crazy Mean Brian.
(d) Crazy Bob.
5. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) Geoge Bush.
(b) Patrick Buchanan.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
2. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
3. What did Thompson write would eventually cover all of Utah, in "They All Drowned?"
4. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
5. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)