|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Vesco Island.
(c) Elba Island.
(d) Northern Ireland.
2. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
3. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Woody Creek, CO.
(d) Denver, CO.
5. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Post.
(b) The Examiner.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Chronicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
2. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
3. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
4. Where was Thompson at the beginning of "Strictly Business?"
5. In "Lester Maddox Lives," Thompson was horrified that an openly _____ governor was still a respected political figure.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)