|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
2. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Ralph Nader's.
(b) Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
(c) President Reagan's.
(d) The Pope.
3. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
4. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) North Carolina.
5. Who did Thompson make a bet with, in "Midnight in the Desert?"
(b) Jack Parker.
(c) John Parker.
(d) Ralph Welch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
2. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
3. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
4. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
5. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)