|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
(a) Dan Hinkle.
(b) Dan Rather.
(c) Dan Roberts.
(d) Wolf Blitzer.
2. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) In Oregon.
(b) East of San Francisco.
(c) North of San Francisco.
(d) In Los Angeles.
3. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Bob.
4. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
5. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Vesco Island.
(c) Elba Island.
(d) Northern Ireland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
2. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
3. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
4. What did Thompson's friend ask him to do, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
5. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)