|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who sat next to Thompson on the plane in "Strictly Business" worked for what?
(c) Federal Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
(d) Federal Bureau of Prisons.
2. Thompson was critical of the government's spending on what, in "Welcome to the Tunnel?"
(a) Social reform.
(d) Wall Street.
3. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
4. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
5. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
(a) Dr. Stephen Paulson.
(b) Dr. Neil Frank.
(c) Dr. James Frost.
(d) Dr. Michael Warren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
2. What event did Thompson attend, in "A Clean, Ill-Lighted Place?"
3. Who was the executive vice president at CNN in the book?
4. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)