|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 134-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
2. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
3. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
(a) Wolf Blitzer.
(b) Dan Roberts.
(c) Dan Hinkle.
(d) Dan Rather.
4. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
2. "They Called Him Deep Throat" was split between a discussion of televangelist Pat Robertson and what Watergate conspirator?
3. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
4. Where was Thompson traveling, in "Slow Day at the Airport?"
5. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)