|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
2. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Michael Dukakis.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Joe Biden.
3. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) San Francisco.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
4. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) House races.
(b) Presidential race.
(c) Gubernatorial races.
(d) Senate races.
5. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
2. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
3. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
4. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
5. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)