|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
2. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
3. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
4. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
5. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Seattle Mariners.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) Chicago Bears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
2. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
3. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
4. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
5. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)