|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(a) New York.
2. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky II.
(b) Rocky VI.
(d) Rocky IV.
3. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
4. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(c) News anchor.
(d) Political strategist.
5. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) Presidential race.
(b) Senate races.
(c) House races.
(d) Gubernatorial races.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
2. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
3. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
4. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
5. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)