|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
2. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
3. "They Called Him Deep Throat" was split between a discussion of televangelist Pat Robertson and what Watergate conspirator?
(a) G. Gordon Liddy.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York University.
(b) Concordia University.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) Berkeley University.
5. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Joe Biden.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Michael Dukakis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Dealing with Pigs," Thompson doubted there was a connection between violence and what?
2. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
3. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
4. Cromwell offered to race his what against the motorcycle, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
5. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)