|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
2. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Post.
(b) The Examiner.
(c) The Chronicle.
(d) The Sun.
3. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
4. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) Columbia University.
(b) Berkeley University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Concordia University.
5. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Who.
(c) The Doors.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
2. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
3. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
4. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
5. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)