|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) The CIA.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
3. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(d) New York.
4. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
5. Which team was playing the Boston Celtics in "Four More Games?"
(a) New Jersey Nets.
(b) Seattle Mariners.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) Houston Rockets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
2. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
3. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
4. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
5. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)