|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
(a) Joe Biden.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Michael Dukakis.
2. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
3. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) In Oregon.
(b) East of San Francisco.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) North of San Francisco.
5. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) CBS News.
(d) Ralph Steadman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
2. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
3. Who came to visit Thompson in "They All Drowned?"
4. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
5. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)