|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Sarah Khan.
(b) Mary Lee.
(c) Andra Lee.
(d) Maria Khan.
2. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
(a) New York.
(b) Key West.
3. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) The Who.
(c) The Doors.
(d) The Beatles.
4. "They Called Him Deep Throat" was split between a discussion of televangelist Pat Robertson and what Watergate conspirator?
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) Ralph Steadman.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) G. Gordon Liddy.
5. In "Deported to Malaysia," Thompson received a call from his attorney, who was attempting to save a ____ man from killing himself at a bar near the golf course.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
2. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
3. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
4. Which team was playing the Boston Celtics in "Four More Games?"
5. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)