|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
2. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
3. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
(a) Eating dinner.
(c) Watching movies.
(d) Testing their health.
4. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(b) Political strategist.
(c) News anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
2. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
3. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
4. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
5. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)