|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team was playing the Boston Celtics in "Four More Games?"
(a) Seattle Mariners.
(b) Dallas Cowboys.
(c) Houston Rockets.
(d) New Jersey Nets.
2. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) The CIA.
(b) Hunter S. Thompson.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
3. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
4. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(d) CBS News.
5. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
(a) Sarah Stephens.
(b) Ralph Steadman.
(d) Frank Mankiewicz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
2. In "Rise of the TV Preachers," Thompson argued that Pat Robertson would run for President because he was lured by the power that who seemed to wield with the White House?
3. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
4. Whose report linked pornography to violence, in "Four More Games?"
5. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)