|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(a) Northern California.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
2. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
(a) Marie Duvalier.
(b) Annette Marcos.
(c) Imelda Marcos.
(d) Annette DePaulo.
3. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
4. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
5. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
2. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
3. How did Thompson's friend catch trout, in "They All Drowned?"
4. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
5. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)