|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
3. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) James Adams.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) John Madden.
(d) President Reagan.
4. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
5. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The Tutsi.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Tonton Macoute.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Dealing with Pigs" was Thompson's reaction to what?
2. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
3. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
4. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
5. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)