|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Northern Ireland.
(b) Vesco Island.
(c) Elba Island.
2. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) CBS News.
3. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Hunter S. Thompson.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
4. In "Four More Games," what sport was Thompson betting on?
5. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A gift shop.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
2. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
3. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
4. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
5. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)