|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) Denver, CO.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Woody Creek, CO.
(d) Seattle, WA.
2. How much was the stranger selling the bike for, in "Last Dance in Dumb Town?"
3. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
(a) Dr. Michael Warren.
(b) Dr. Neil Frank.
(c) Dr. James Frost.
(d) Dr. Stephen Paulson.
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) In Oregon.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) North of San Francisco.
(d) East of San Francisco.
5. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) Gubernatorial races.
(b) Presidential race.
(c) House races.
(d) Senate races.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
2. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
3. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
4. What dictator's wife was known for her immense shoe collection?
5. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)