|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
2. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
(a) Dr. James Frost.
(b) Dr. Neil Frank.
(c) Dr. Michael Warren.
(d) Dr. Stephen Paulson.
3. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) Patrick Buchanan.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Gary Hart.
4. Thompson believed that who had a lesser chance of winning the election because he encouraged the Saudi Arabian government to raise oil prices?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Michael Dukakis.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Joe Biden.
5. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The Tonton Macoute.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Tutsi.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
2. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
3. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
4. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
5. Who did Thompson call in "The Woman from Kiev?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)