|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
2. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
3. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
4. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(c) Northern California.
5. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky II.
(c) Rocky VI.
(d) Rocky IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
2. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
3. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
4. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
5. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)