|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
(a) Joe Biden.
(b) Michael Dukakis.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Gary Hart.
2. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) San Francisco.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
3. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
4. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
5. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
(a) Gary Hart.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Patrick Buchanan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
2. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
3. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
4. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
5. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)