|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
2. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Bob.
3. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) North Carolina.
4. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
5. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Baby Doc Duvalier.
(b) Ferdinand Marcos.
(c) Andre Ferdinando.
(d) Tonton Macoute.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
2. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
3. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
4. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
5. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)