|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) Farah Fawcett.
(b) Teri Fischer.
(c) Vanessa Williams.
(d) Jennifer Lee.
2. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
(a) Wolf Blitzer.
(b) Dan Rather.
(c) Dan Hinkle.
(d) Dan Roberts.
3. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) The CIA.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Hunter S. Thompson.
(d) Ed Meese.
4. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Examiner.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
2. Where did Thompson wish the Filipino president would be sent, in "Memo from the War Room?"
3. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
4. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)