|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concert did Thompson watch on "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Who.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Doors.
2. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(c) Political strategist.
(d) News anchor.
3. What Haitian dictator had fallen, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
(a) Baby Doc Duvalier.
(b) Doc Dontiole.
(c) Pierre Beaudrioux.
(d) Baby Dontiole.
4. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Geoge Bush.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
5. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
(a) Jimmy Carter.
(b) Patrick Buchanan.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Ed Meese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
2. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
3. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
4. "The Hellfire Club" discussed the sexual scandals of the televangelists Jimmy Swaggart and who else?
5. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)