|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(c) Northern California.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
2. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Examiner.
3. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) Farah Fawcett.
(b) Jennifer Lee.
(c) Teri Fischer.
(d) Vanessa Williams.
4. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Mean Brian.
(d) Crazy Bob.
5. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(a) Political strategist.
(d) News anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
2. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
5. Based on whose seeming advice did Thompson place his bet in "Meat Sickness?"
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)