|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Tutsi.
(c) The Tonton Macoute.
(d) The CIA.
2. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A gift shop.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A strip club.
4. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) President Reagan.
(c) James Adams.
(d) John Madden.
5. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(a) Political strategist.
(b) News anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
2. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
3. "The Hellfire Club" discussed the sexual scandals of the televangelists Jimmy Swaggart and who else?
4. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
5. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)