|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
2. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A gift shop.
3. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Watching movies.
(c) Testing their health.
4. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) CBS News.
5. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Berkeley University.
(d) Concordia University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
2. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
3. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
4. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)