|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
2. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(a) Political strategist.
(d) News anchor.
3. When did Thompson plan on going to Haiti, in "Kill Them Before They Eat?"
4. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
5. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) Patrick Buchanan.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Gary Hart.
(d) Geoge Bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
2. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
3. Thompson claimed, in "Let the Cheap Dogs Eat," that the most successful dog fighters make up to how much money in a night?
4. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
5. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)