|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
(a) The Seattle Times.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The book of Job.
(d) The book of Revelation.
2. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
(a) Jimmy Carter.
(b) Gary Hart.
(c) Patrick Buchanan.
(d) Ed Meese.
3. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) Teri Fischer.
(b) Vanessa Williams.
(c) Farah Fawcett.
(d) Jennifer Lee.
4. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky IV.
(c) Rocky VI.
(d) Rocky II.
5. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson bet against in the Chicago Bears game in "Meat Sickness?"
2. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
3. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
4. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
5. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)