|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work did Thompson say he has used more lines from than any other work?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Seattle Times.
(c) The book of Revelation.
(d) The book of Job.
2. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The Tonton Macoute.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Tutsi.
3. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
4. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
(a) CBS News.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
5. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky VI.
(c) Rocky II.
(d) Rocky IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
2. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
3. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
4. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
5. Where was Thompson trying to go in "Last Train from Chicago?"
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)