|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(b) Crazy Mean Brian.
(d) Crazy Bob.
2. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(d) New York.
4. What was the name of the Filipino president discussed in "Memo from the War Room?"
(a) Andre Ferdinando.
(b) Baby Doc Duvalier.
(c) Tonton Macoute.
(d) Ferdinand Marcos.
5. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(c) Political strategist.
(d) News anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
2. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
3. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
4. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
5. Where did Thompson travel in "The Gonzo Salvage Co.?"
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)