|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) George Bush.
(b) Frank Zappa.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Gary Hart.
2. What Superbowl was it, in "Meat Sickness?"
3. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
(a) Chicago Bears.
(b) Dallas Cowboys.
(c) Seattle Mariners.
(d) New York Giants.
4. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Tutsi.
(d) The Tonton Macoute.
5. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) In Oregon.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) North of San Francisco.
(d) East of San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
2. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
3. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
4. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
5. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)