|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the "plunderer" in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Mean Brian.
(b) Crazy Bob.
2. Who killed all of Skinner's contacts in "Four Million Thugs?"
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Tutsi.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Tonton Macoute.
3. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Ed Meese.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) The CIA.
4. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
(a) Dan Rather.
(b) Wolf Blitzer.
(c) Dan Hinkle.
(d) Dan Roberts.
5. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Last Train from Chicago," Thompson met a man who claimed to be friends with whom?
2. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
3. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
4. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
5. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)