|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) Presidential race.
(b) House races.
(c) Senate races.
(d) Gubernatorial races.
2. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A gift shop.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A coffee shop.
3. What was the Captain's name in "Salvage is Not Looting?"
(a) Crazy Bob.
4. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) The CIA.
5. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(b) Northern California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boca Chica was the most popular bar where?
2. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
3. Who won the Superbowl in "Meat Sickness?"
4. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
5. Who butchered an ox with Reagan's face on it, in "Ox Butchered in Tripoli?"
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)