|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Mary Lee.
(b) Sarah Khan.
(c) Maria Khan.
(d) Andra Lee.
2. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York University.
(b) Berkeley University.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) Concordia University.
3. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) The CIA.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Hunter S. Thompson.
(d) Ed Meese.
4. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
(a) NBC News.
(b) CBS News.
(c) ABC News.
(d) FOX News.
5. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
(a) Rocky II.
(b) Rocky IV.
(c) Rocky VI.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
2. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
3. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
4. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
5. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)