|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(b) CBS News.
2. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
(a) NBC News.
(b) FOX News.
(c) CBS News.
(d) ABC News.
3. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
(a) Dan Hinkle.
(b) Dan Rather.
(c) Dan Roberts.
(d) Wolf Blitzer.
4. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(b) Northern California.
5. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) Concordia University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Berkeley University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
2. Who did Thompson say would be elected in 1988, at his lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
3. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
4. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
5. "The Hellfire Club" discussed the sexual scandals of the televangelists Jimmy Swaggart and who else?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)