|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) Farah Fawcett.
(b) Teri Fischer.
(c) Jennifer Lee.
(d) Vanessa Williams.
2. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
3. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
4. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
(a) Eating dinner.
(c) Watching movies.
(d) Testing their health.
5. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
2. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
3. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
4. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
5. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)