|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
(a) Watching movies.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Testing their health.
2. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) The CIA.
(b) Hunter S. Thompson.
(c) Ed Meese.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
3. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) In Oregon.
(b) North of San Francisco.
(c) East of San Francisco.
(d) In Los Angeles.
4. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
5. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
2. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
3. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
4. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
5. Who called Thompson in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)