|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thompson discover was withdrawing from the race in "Apres Moi, le Deluge?"
(a) Geoge Bush.
(b) Patrick Buchanan.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Gary Hart.
2. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
(a) Northern California.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
3. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
4. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
(b) Watching movies.
(c) Testing their health.
(d) Eating dinner.
5. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Examiner.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Chronicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
2. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
3. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
4. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
5. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)