|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Thompson's girlfriend?
(a) Maria Khan.
(b) Sarah Khan.
(c) Andra Lee.
(d) Mary Lee.
2. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
3. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) Ed Meese.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Hunter S. Thompson.
4. What did Thompson refer to as an evil but inescapable business in "Full-time Scrambling?"
5. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) CBS News.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
2. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
3. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
4. "A Generation of Swine" begins with Thompson describing people's obsessions with doing what at home?
5. Where did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)