|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
2. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) A trout.
(b) A fox.
(c) A lead on Nixon.
(d) A whale.
3. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) In Los Angeles.
(b) In Oregon.
(c) East of San Francisco.
(d) North of San Francisco.
4. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
(a) Dr. Michael Warren.
(b) Dr. Stephen Paulson.
(c) Dr. James Frost.
(d) Dr. Neil Frank.
5. At what university was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) Columbia University.
(b) Berkeley University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Concordia University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
2. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
3. Who did Thompson tell the swingers would put them in jail, in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
4. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
5. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)