|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major news network tried to interview Thompson but was turned away in "Bad Nerves in Fat City?"
(a) FOX News.
(b) CBS News.
(c) ABC News.
(d) NBC News.
2. Where was Thompson going to lecture in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) New York.
3. Who did Thompson hope would send him to South Africa in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) The Chronicle.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Post.
(d) The Examiner.
4. The friend who called Thompson in "Showdown in the Pig Palace" was what profession?
(b) News anchor.
(c) Political strategist.
5. What did Thompson demand the latest numbers on, in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
(a) House races.
(b) Presidential race.
(c) Senate races.
(d) Gubernatorial races.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which politician was caught having extramarital affairs in the 1988 election?
2. Where did "Saturday Night in the City" take place?
3. In "The Worst People in the World," Thompson claimed to be applying for what?
4. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
5. What was Thompson's heart rate in "A Generation of Swine?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)