|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
(a) Dr. James Frost.
(b) Dr. Michael Warren.
(c) Dr. Neil Frank.
(d) Dr. Stephen Paulson.
2. Where did Thompson go with Doug and Terrence in "The Beast with Three Backs?"
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A gift shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A strip club.
3. What was Thompson following in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) A trout.
(b) A whale.
(c) A lead on Nixon.
(d) A fox.
4. Where was Thompson in "Nixon and the Whale Woman?"
(a) North of San Francisco.
(b) East of San Francisco.
(c) In Oregon.
(d) In Los Angeles.
5. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
2. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
3. Who did Thompson conclude was the obvious front runner in the primaries in "Off with Their Heads?"
4. What movie did Thompson attend in "A Generation of Swine?"
5. What time did Thompson receive a phone call in "Showdown in the Pig Palace?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)