|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40-71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Thompson he would have to buy a de-scrambler to watch most channels on his television in "Full-time Scrambling?"
2. Who did Thompson say was gored by a buffalo in "Buffalo Gores a Visitor?"
3. Who did Thompson hope would go to South Africa with him, in "The Worst People in the World?"
(a) Farah Fawcett.
(b) Jennifer Lee.
(c) Teri Fischer.
(d) Vanessa Williams.
4. In "The Hellfire Club," Thompson compared politicians' and evangelists' affairs to British men in what century?
5. Where did Thompson live during the writing of Generation of Swine?
(a) San Francisco, CA.
(b) Denver, CO.
(c) Seattle, WA.
(d) Woody Creek, CO.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was trying to interview Thompson in "Bad Nerves in Fat City" when the interview was disrupted by an angry woman pounding on the hotel room door?
2. What did Thompson write are always available in hotel rooms, in his Introduction?
3. What National Hurricane Center director did Thompson attack in "Revenge of the Fish Heads?"
4. In "The Doctor Will See You Now," Thompson received a letter from whom?
5. What was Thompson's girlfriend getting a tattoo of in "Saturday Night in the City"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)